Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:13 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just got the word

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pepper1.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
wendy67's avatar - disney32
georgia
United States
Member #35172
March 13, 2006
615 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

That would be so wonderful but pray for strength and the things you need.  God is such a wonderful God he will supply our needs and SOME of our wants but he is mainly concerned with our needs.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #84484
    December 29, 2009
    162 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

You just said like my mom, so what if I say "I will win the California Super Lotto" am I going to win? so much power in the tongue?

"I'm Victor will win tonight California Super Lotto!"

U Might!!

**Almost Doesn't Count**

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #10163
      January 4, 2005
      797 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Victor

I wanted to respond and let you know that being a Christain does not make anyone perfect . We still come short and sin as anyone else. But let me say this .you are not alone in this and

I understand first hand how you feel . I walked your shoes for 6 months but I never blame God .Look at Job in the bible Satan told God if you take your hands off of Job then he will turn against you .

Well, God said he won't turn against me and he remove his hand from him and Job lost everything and you know what God  resplinshed it 10 folds . read the story for yourself.

I really will be praying for you and we are here for you. 

Remember, God is waiting on you he has never left you and he loves you . I hope you will not let satan keep you down like this because he is enjoying it. Take care and you will be in my prayers for

awhile.

ROMANS 8:28

HEB 13:2

Pslams 119:105

victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
        san jose
        United States
        Member #53761
        July 20, 2007
        277 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

i don't know but i am at a point where my life is really bad. so depressed i don't think god will care about me anyway since i am just weak and depressed. there are a lot of people like me out there. i guess he is too busy helping all the people who are in trouble.

wendy67's avatar - disney32
          georgia
          United States
          Member #35172
          March 13, 2006
          615 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Victor

I wanted to respond and let you know that being a Christain does not make anyone perfect . We still come short and sin as anyone else. But let me say this .you are not alone in this and

I understand first hand how you feel . I walked your shoes for 6 months but I never blame God .Look at Job in the bible Satan told God if you take your hands off of Job then he will turn against you .

Well, God said he won't turn against me and he remove his hand from him and Job lost everything and you know what God  resplinshed it 10 folds . read the story for yourself.

I really will be praying for you and we are here for you. 

Remember, God is waiting on you he has never left you and he loves you . I hope you will not let satan keep you down like this because he is enjoying it. Take care and you will be in my prayers for

awhile.

ROMANS 8:28

HEB 13:2

Pslams 119:105

i agree Romans chapter 8 is my FAVORITE chapter in the Bible it always gives me a boost!  Victor go read that it has to touch you.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

i don't know but i am at a point where my life is really bad. so depressed i don't think god will care about me anyway since i am just weak and depressed. there are a lot of people like me out there. i guess he is too busy helping all the people who are in trouble.

Be careful with victorl3ichiban he was on another page and said if he hit's the lottery and wins millions he was never comingt back to LP..Good luck with feeling sorry for him..

United States
              Member #4646
              May 12, 2004
              1185 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I dont know if you truly believe in god  but if you do all things are possible I tell you this from my own experiences........so please take your bible and if you dont have one just close your eyes and forget about everything around you  eliminate the noise and say god i need help please god help me as I am a sinner........speak to god and god will listen...............sometimes it takes a little longer than we like but god has  reasons for that.......be blessed victor...........if I offend anyone  well report me ....

I Agree!.....Praying on your behalf!!!

Peace,

Pamela

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34130 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Stay possitive Vick!!! Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Norfolk,VA
                  United States
                  Member #83225
                  December 2, 2009
                  757 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

keep ya head up vic....Thumbs Up

''YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL BUT, YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS''Thumbs Up

United States
                    Member #56862
                    December 6, 2007
                    1826 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Be careful with victorl3ichiban he was on another page and said if he hit's the lottery and wins millions he was never comingt back to LP..Good luck with feeling sorry for him..

he also said if he won he would share....

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22891 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

victor has a real problem he needs to get real help for it.

I really hate being strung along - I'll block him now and not know if he ever posts again....or never posts again.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

he also said if he won he would share....

No he did not..Sorry to bust your bubble..

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

grow up as a Christian and I am sick and tired of it. I have been praying all my life and he doesn't even seem to answer small things. I didn't pray it to win lotto like selfish person but i pray for small things like paying the bills and finding job but he doesn't seem to asnwer anything. I have also have mental health issue such as depression and also, I have acne prone face and my acne is really getting worse, so there so many scars and mark. this have kept me from not doing anything right like going to the public. i don't have any health insurance and this is the thing that is getting in my way. I no longer think god exist and he if he does, i think he only aid the people who are well off in life. he doesn't seem to care about the sick and poor just like it is mention in the bible but in reality i don't think he cares at it. been praying for more than 10 years but he didn't answer anything. better off dying right now since i am at the point of my life that i really take my own life away.

Someone once told me that If I ever wanted to feel young, to sit in a room full of elderly folks...lol

Every day there are about 20,000 kids from extremely poor families who die from famine, disease, and other reasons around the world. Not to mention the adults. EVERY DAY!!

You're still 6 feet above ground. Get off your butt and tackle it head on. If you can't find work, drive a taxi temporarily for daily cash money. Spend some of that money on good acne medication. It will boost your moral.

The skies will not open up with a divine light shining down on you. Don't expect miracles from organized religion, but be spiritual and meditate with the universal intelligence.

From this very point on, upon reading this, tell yourself out loud....." I will take control of my life", 3 times. Say it with intent, and let it bellow out from your gut on up to your mouth. SAY IT !!!!!!

SAY IT!

Wake up from the trance and stupor of self pity.

If you were lost in a forest with no fire on a cold day, would you sit there and wish for a fire, or would you get up and look for sticks to rub together? The first step starts with YOU.

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Someone once told me that If I ever wanted to feel young, to sit in a room full of elderly folks...lol

Every day there are about 20,000 kids from extremely poor families who die from famine, disease, and other reasons around the world. Not to mention the adults. EVERY DAY!!

You're still 6 feet above ground. Get off your butt and tackle it head on. If you can't find work, drive a taxi temporarily for daily cash money. Spend some of that money on good acne medication. It will boost your moral.

The skies will not open up with a divine light shining down on you. Don't expect miracles from organized religion, but be spiritual and meditate with the universal intelligence.

From this very point on, upon reading this, tell yourself out loud....." I will take control of my life", 3 times. Say it with intent, and let it bellow out from your gut on up to your mouth. SAY IT !!!!!!

SAY IT!

Wake up from the trance and stupor of self pity.

If you were lost in a forest with no fire on a cold day, would you sit there and wish for a fire, or would you get up and look for sticks to rub together? The first step starts with YOU.

joker17 meet dr65 now breed we need more people like you...

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49699 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Happy Easter!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!