Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3 Solved!

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by crow.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Think Tank is this you, minus the insults???  coming in the backdoor???!!   Okay I'll listen now! You are funny,  from think-tank to extraterrestrial...ok

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22834 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Our progressive existence is indefinitely confined to subtlepatterns…when attempting to diagnose/define the quantifiable patterns ofcomputational/digital information a more universal means of numerical languageis needed (Development of information…How the information is communicated…Theorder in which information is transferred and returned to its origins). Ifindeed you were under the impression that your 1-9 is the “dialect” inunderstanding the pick3 illusion…you are emphatically WRONG!  I have developed the purestformula/scientific method to effectively predicting the pick3 sequencing ofnumbers 99.9999% of the time. The difference as it applies to 100% is basedsolely on human error, simplified. If you would like to discuss my findings…letschat. One word: (((BINARY)))          

Thud

Stop making mountains out of molehills.

...the order in which information is transferred and returned to its origins....???

Where is jarasan? I think you came straight out of his picture he used earlier today.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22834 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

omg...

'X'

LOL

Dead giveaway.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Thud

Stop making mountains out of molehills.

...the order in which information is transferred and returned to its origins....???

Where is jarasan? I think you came straight out of his picture he used earlier today.

The diagnosis was difficult. The streaming binary numbers ride the waves and come back again into length vibrations. it's not the 0-9 that makes things go smoothly, the binary code unveils the truth concerning logistical concepts, thus aiding us to discover possibilties unknown to human kind. WOW!

All i can say is WOW!

This is earth shattering advice from me to you......Jester Laugh

cranesworld's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
          Austin, TX
          United States
          Member #61007
          May 9, 2008
          153 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2010, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Wow, another person from Texas claiming to know how to beat the lottery.  What a surprise.  What are the odds of that?

Todd I'm from Texas and i fully admit i don't know crap about the lottery!!!

There, I said it! Wink

Chris

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Todd I'm from Texas and i fully admit i don't know crap about the lottery!!!

There, I said it! Wink

Chris

Hey Chris,

No offense intended to anyone from Texas!  I only said that because there is someone from Texas who keeps signing up with different usernames and acting as if they have certain knowledge on how to beat the lottery.  It is oh-so-annoying.

Heck, I apparently don't know much about it either - or else I would not have to keep trying to beat it! Smile

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40250 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I new I was smelling doughnuts. Mega next time come back as john or bob or anything thats not a dead giveaway to your lop sided ego.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

On the contrary…the “machine” is not as “predictive” as onewould initially assume. A definite scientific method of operation exists withinany computational device regardless of how sporadic and unordered it may seeminglybe . Understand…”in order for it to produce”, it had to be programmed and if itwhere programmed, it can be decoded and deciphered. Binary is the universal language…0-9applied to theories/formulas/patterns only suppresses the more uncommonvariables. It is “addition” that produces the sum of all numeric. When using0-9…can two “odd numbers” produce an “even number” or vice versa withoutimplementing a “negative number”? No, of course not…but when using binary as aplatform where in as addition is the universal operation when systematically,accurately developing “sums” odd and even without distorting the formula/equationcompletely. With three numbers…is it possible to “reduce” or “reverse” youroperation in order to check previous results? The “machine” that you speak ofdoes not understand 0-9 period, and two even numbers/two odds cannot producethe opposite using the 0-9 numerates.

Regards,

X

Xtra,dont feel bad I guess your explaination holds as much weight as those clowns do over in the mystical forum who get winning numbers all the time from reading tea leaves..etc.

To be honest Ive got cookin some far out theories of my own.I'd never go into detail about them with anyone here though...

Ive never heard anything like that you are stating....binary?