Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many time have you quit playing the lottery

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I really like your attitude. Patience is definitely paramount with these games. Keep playin' your numbers because persistence does pay when compiled with confidence...even if it's not quite the big one. Two weeks ago, I played the Texas Lottery for the first time in ages and got within 1-2 numbers of matching them all! Hope this encourages you!!

L.L.

Thank you for you kind words of encouragement--your story is very positive and it help a lot---GOOD LUCK TO YOUHurray!

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    CA
    United States
    Member #57222
    December 23, 2007
    587 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

ive never given up, but if i get cancer, ill prob give up, i dont think my brain could handle the  big finger lady luck might give me if i won on my death bed.

but I would die laughing i guess that would be worth the ticket price.

I agree,

Since I play a single personal set,  I cant  ever give up or If I did ( which I wouldnt)  I could never listen to any lottery information again for fear that my numbers came up and missed me.

But I think I can spare a few dollars a week on  the lottery. 

In fact, they will have to pry  lottery slips from my dead rotting fingers......But I'm not obessed!!!

hehehehehahhahaahhahahahehehehheh

ROFL

pepper1's avatar - batman38
      hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I agree.

hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

With any form of gambling it's important to know your limits and stick to them.  Also when it stops being fun it's time to take a break.

Todd I know my limits I just never stick with them. I have taken a break before  because it wasn't fun.  To be honest

I'm a gambling fool in vegas and georgia. I use to go for broke, but I've learn a lesson to walk away when I've hit

it big.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Todd I know my limits I just never stick with them. I have taken a break before  because it wasn't fun.  To be honest

I'm a gambling fool in vegas and georgia. I use to go for broke, but I've learn a lesson to walk away when I've hit

it big.

I know what you mean, easier said than done.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dorap's avatar - darven
            cleveland Ohio
            United States
            Member #72371
            March 16, 2009
            253 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

I agree Todd 100 % with what you said.....!

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2010, 2:17 am - IP Logged

i dont think i have ever quit, i´ve taken breaks...However if they were to change to other games, games like: perchis or mind games or crossword puzzles, or another game i would quit, despite that i enjoy those games it will be like starting over and since nobody wants to share, it will mean countless hundreds of clock hours put in as practice, i am already have somewhat of a phobia of people, i am not very good with words, i dont know or undertand a lot of math nor do i plan to go to school to learn it, i could never live in a big city like Atlanta or Miami or New York city or Los Angeles, if i was to win A LOT i will not travel to any country the only place i might like is: Alaska, or deep in the country of the USA or a very, very, very, very, very small city or deep in the USA country, or a place where they have a LOT of pine trees, what am i saying with this??? that i have a sort of panic of people i hate airports, totally hate them, during the day because of the sun i am more tense you might not noticed it (is worse in the USA) and at night i am more relaxed and i think better, and starting back i dont know if i could do it....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2010, 8:59 am - IP Logged

i dont think i have ever quit, i´ve taken breaks...However if they were to change to other games, games like: perchis or mind games or crossword puzzles, or another game i would quit, despite that i enjoy those games it will be like starting over and since nobody wants to share, it will mean countless hundreds of clock hours put in as practice, i am already have somewhat of a phobia of people, i am not very good with words, i dont know or undertand a lot of math nor do i plan to go to school to learn it, i could never live in a big city like Atlanta or Miami or New York city or Los Angeles, if i was to win A LOT i will not travel to any country the only place i might like is: Alaska, or deep in the country of the USA or a very, very, very, very, very small city or deep in the USA country, or a place where they have a LOT of pine trees, what am i saying with this??? that i have a sort of panic of people i hate airports, totally hate them, during the day because of the sun i am more tense you might not noticed it (is worse in the USA) and at night i am more relaxed and i think better, and starting back i dont know if i could do it....

Why do you have a phobia of people? Do you have a phobia. I live were there are pine tree, quite frankly I miss the city. I would find mind games and crossword puzzles boring. That not true that you're not good with words I've

read alot of your post, andsome of them are out of this world. I sure Alaska can be like the big city to. You

just might enjoy yourself in the USA. I would't want to be any place else.....

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Why do you have a phobia of people? Do you have a phobia. I live were there are pine tree, quite frankly I miss the city. I would find mind games and crossword puzzles boring. That not true that you're not good with words I've

read alot of your post, andsome of them are out of this world. I sure Alaska can be like the big city to. You

just might enjoy yourself in the USA. I would't want to be any place else.....

I am good writing not talking....This is how i see it: for about 15 years since the lottery began playing in the USA or maybe: since: 50 years (since the 60´s) COUNTLESS people have tried, come and gone many passed away and NOBODY has cracked the lottery, there have been VAST theories, books, misleading theories, scams and for you to land in the right track and crack it....And then start back over the same process again and to know that you might have to SHARE FAVORS if you know what i mean to get to the secret...Is like climbing a mountain most people dont make it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

increase's avatar - focus
                    VA
                    United States
                    Member #54828
                    August 31, 2007
                    37855 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2010, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm so mad that I  miss my cash 4 payday. I said I'm quitting. I know that I want I feel my juice

stiring already. Maybe I just want play today. I beginning to think I might be a little hook. I did

quit for a year about 3 years ago  because I was to busy at work.

You will get that hit pepper1.

Focus, focus, focus.

Good luck with your numbers.

I haven't stopped playing. 

Sometimes I take a break from it, but I never stop.

I am a millionaire!

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I am good writing not talking....This is how i see it: for about 15 years since the lottery began playing in the USA or maybe: since: 50 years (since the 60´s) COUNTLESS people have tried, come and gone many passed away and NOBODY has cracked the lottery, there have been VAST theories, books, misleading theories, scams and for you to land in the right track and crack it....And then start back over the same process again and to know that you might have to SHARE FAVORS if you know what i mean to get to the secret...Is like climbing a mountain most people dont make it...

plus if you crack the game you are putting your life AT RISK of getting killed by an individual because now your system is worth millions plus if you read my blog there is a: $30 billion A YEAR OR $400 BILLION A YEAR almost a: 3 TRILLION DOLLARS BOUNTY on your head, ALL because of: $100,000 or $3 million dollars...And there are countless other stuff...all for $100,000....Dude i SEE why most people chose drugs or hacking...The UNITED STATES does not want to address this problem, what this will cause, it will cause more people to get into the drug bussiness...More and More because there is NOTHING...I laugh at all this because the one suffering is the USA for been hardheaded, what happens if over the years more and more people go into computer hacking, or drug selling or terrorrism (militia) IT ONLY HURTS THE USA IN THE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS...

You think police officers make: $500 a month?? They make like: $50,000 a year some make: $75,000....Remember: 911, 1 individual cost the USA: 8 trillion dollars...Do the MATH...Not just that: If the USA FAILS or COMES DOWN what you think is going to happen to this World...

So the one WORRYING IS NOT MEAN is those that dont want to listen...Why because the USA and banks are stingy because they dont want to create free lottos....SHOULD I LIST the AMOUNT of problems the USA FACES....Just because you didnt want to create free lottos or a system like an ATM kind of system or have something like a fountain where people can resort to...PROBLEMS cost the USA trillions....i want to know how you are going to advance with trillions compounding....Not everything is fighting fighting some of it is prevention....

What the USA cant see is that it only deals with the TIP OF THE ICEBERG...You know eating is nice but it also accumulates in the body...

Did you know that in election is like: 60% of people DONT TRUST the government that ratio is like that in every country...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

And just so you know: i dont HAVE to do this i could be somewhere minding my bussiness...

Look at Europe has the potential to receive a blow to its economy, MY GOSH that could had NEVER happen, not in: 4 trillion years...

no OFFENSE but the guys at the stock market the ones that track the economy they dont care if a particular country economy is down all they chasing is: MONEY...if you LISTEN to every word i say you will had picked up this...

and i know you are saying: Oh yeah we got nukes we got nukes...IS PEOPLE WHO MAKE GOVERNMENTS...

player345's avatar - hani
                          buffalo, new york
                          United States
                          Member #40531
                          June 3, 2006
                          115 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I have quit so many times that it would be impossible to count!  I have to quit when life's emergencies come and need all the extra money that hubby and I  can muster.  However, that doesn't last forever and then I just get a new tip sheet that tells me what has fallen the previous 12 months in both the 3 and 4 digits and then I start back to figuring out what I should play. 

To me, numbers are very interesting and there is a science to them!  My sisters play the numbers and it's very hard not to talk to them without them telling me what numbers they are playing and what is due!  Their preference is 3 digit, mine is the 4 digits. 

I love four digits and so far this year I am ahead! 

Good question!!!!

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

not only do guys in the stock market chase the dollar but what dont work, theories that dont work THEY DUMP IT...lol and you are talking about the USA  ECONOMY...You THINK i am entrusted with the USA ECONOMY and i am going to DUMP SOMETHING: Exactly because first is the dollar second is the economy....lol...

and look WHERE this is coming from from WHO...lol..

and dont forget: Very good answer...

You know people in the USA Stock Market dont even take: PSYCHOLOGY..Right because first comes the dollar: then the economy...lol...

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Also do you SEE what Greece can potentially do to the rest of the world...This means that if i was a terrorrist i dont necesarily have to get into the UNITED STATES...I could simply blow up 1 particular country and it will cause a dominoe effect worldwide or continentally and cause a continental or Global recession again causing the USA how much did the USA lost in the recession??4 trillion...The USA loses 4 trillion + 20% of evil unleash because they dont want to have a fountain to appease the masses causing: 2 or 3 trillion dollars more plus the amount of problem it faces...So now the USA is: 6 to 7 trillion dollars in debt...a terrorrist just achieved his goal...And he doesnt have to: ENTER THE USA...

You know WHAT SO SAD...That TALL BUILDINGS have been ERECTED and a tall building with nothing but supercomputer to follow the economy and the world´s economy has not been erected...