Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Oklahoma: 5/5 - 5/31/10

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 7 years ago by M0money$.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Oklahoma City, OK
United States
Member #87976
March 7, 2010
101 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Cliff, I have some wheels and, of course. there are wheels on LP for the premium accounts, but like you pointed out, it can be pretty expensive.  You can filter the wheels, but usually that's how I end up tossing out the numbers that are in the draw.  I've only been playing the lottery for two or three months and in that time I've won the sum total of $94!  As they say...don't quit your day job.  lol  I figured the pick3 would be easier to "guess" than the cash 5 or the Jackpot games although I usually buy a few JP tickets every week or two.  I'd like to be in a lottery pool so we could wheel the large amount of numbers economically, but we don't have any lottery pools at work and I think they'd frown on me trying to start one.  The OK lottery website has all the forms you need to start a lottery pool and it seems like the groups have won quite a few of the big JPs.  I haven't tried the Lotto Buster software.  I've got LotSoftPro and Gail Howard's SmartLuck software, but Smartluck is only good for the JP games, so I haven't used it too much.  Lotsoftpro allows you to analyze the draws everyway you can think of, the "predict numbers" hasn't worked at all.  Only one time has it given a hit, so I don't play the numbers it predicts.  Tonight when I clicked on "predict numbers" it just brought up a blank screen!  Even the software can't figure out what numbers to play tonight!  lol

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
    Pittsburg, Ks
    United States
    Member #3382
    January 17, 2004
    80859 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Wheeler for your picks.  Your good at it.

Hey Wheeler and Momoney (nice picture, you look so young) do you check out any of the other games like the cash 5?

I have a theory on how to play the Okie cash 5, Hot Lotto and Powerball.  You have to wheel some numbers.  Choose just 1/3 of the available numbers and wheel those.  Any more than 1/3 waters down a possible big win unless you play a lot of games.

Now let me give an example:  I choose 13 (they run 1-39) numbers for the Hot Lotto and I chose a Hot Ball number, they run 1-19 and did a full wheel.  I use Lotto Buster which I like.  Now I did some setting tweaks in the Lotto Buster full wheel and it came up with 1,297 plays and since all 5 numbers that hit were in the 13 numbers and they were all on one ticket with the hot ball number.  This was a reverse engineering since I did a run already knowing the winning numbers.

So the lession here is that with all winning numbers in the 13 numbers chosen for wheeling and picking the correct hot ball is a tough task and would cost a lot. $1300.  If you ran 10 different hot ball numbers that would be $13,000.  If you missed too many of the five winning numbers in the 13 numbers then too bad you don't win nothing.

Bad stuff so maybe it's more fun to play pick 3. 

Anyway I am looking back into the cash five for Oklahoma.  4 out of 5 numbers bring $500 and that is nice.

Well back to pick 3.

Happy Memorial Day!

Thanks clifford1944. I don't consider the nymbers as picks as much as I do Prictions (guesses)and using 50  numbers I am bound to hit something. Usually with these numbers they hit about 14 or so States Somtimes less

God Bless America

US Flag

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Broken Arrow Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #85721
      January 21, 2010
      159 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello all.  You might be wondering why I put 1944 on the end of my name.  It was the year of the Battle of the Bulge in WW2 and I am fighting a Battle of the Bulge with my waistline, lol.

Anyway thanks for your posts Mr. Wheeler.  Your're always welcome here.

Momoney thanks for your post also.  I have bought Gail's Lottery Mastery Guide.  But I have not bought the software yet.  Lotto Buster is Windows based and does pick 3's and wheels everything.  I do wish I had GH's program.  But I have come to realize that no matter how good software is, it is a tool and can only help the player choose the numbers to play.  Sometimes it chooses well and sometimes not so well.  Anyway I bought LB four years ago and all the updates are free.

Momoney how do you like Gails software?  Some Lotto Buster people bought it and say that they like it better than LB.  But I have not heard from them in awhile.  Does Gail's program take on the pick 3 game?

Anyway I do need to get it someday.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #85721
        January 21, 2010
        159 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Great job Wheeler!  You got a 012 and the hit is 210 for a box of $80.  I have never gotten all three numbers in one ticket.

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #85721
          January 21, 2010
          159 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Momoney I'm sorry but I knew that Gail's software did not cover the pick 3, I ask not realizing my mistake.  Here's my six picks for tonight:

3  1  6  7  9  8  wild card is 4.

Wheeling the six numbers give:

01 03 06
          01 03 07
          01 06 07
          01 03 08
          06 07 08
          01 03 09
          06 07 09

Hey Momoney if you look on page 118 of Gails book you see a number wheel for 39 numbers and three numbers must be chosen that will hit.  Well this could be applied to the okie cash 5.  Here are some three groups:

2  6  15

5 18 27

1 19 10

Any of these could be a possible win by themselves to start one of the other Gails wheels for pick 5.

Oklahoma City, OK
            United States
            Member #87976
            March 7, 2010
            101 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2010, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Momoney I'm sorry but I knew that Gail's software did not cover the pick 3, I ask not realizing my mistake.  Here's my six picks for tonight:

3  1  6  7  9  8  wild card is 4.

Wheeling the six numbers give:

01 03 06
            01 03 07
            01 06 07
            01 03 08
            06 07 08
            01 03 09
            06 07 09

Hey Momoney if you look on page 118 of Gails book you see a number wheel for 39 numbers and three numbers must be chosen that will hit.  Well this could be applied to the okie cash 5.  Here are some three groups:

2  6  15

5 18 27

1 19 10

Any of these could be a possible win by themselves to start one of the other Gails wheels for pick 5.

You were so close, Cliff!!  Two out of three--sounds like the same problem I have.  lol  Anyway, time to start a new thread for June.  See you there!!

Here's the link to the June Pk3 thread for Oklahoma:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215093 

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool