Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Xtra's Binary Formula, Pick3 solved.

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #90675
May 2, 2010
11 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

If you're so smart, how come everyone sees right through your double talk?

Please - Post a winning number before it's actually drawn or crawl back under the cactus from which you came.

Smart, lol? A smart man only believes half of what he hears/sees, a wise man knows which half and an unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing...what "double talk"?

X=∞

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

lol...I'm assuming that you are "one of those" only interested in winning and not how the answer is even remotely developed. I'll provide you with the winning digits (2 weeks worth). In the result you do win...I'd like half the earnings. This is what I've been doing for sometime now between 12 individuals across the continental U.S. Feel free "to do the math". Send a pm Joker...Ill send you tomorrows winning numbers, if you would like to take me up on this particular offer. If not...I value your opinion no more than attempting to communicate/describe "colors" to an individual born blind...in sign language.

Chow,

X=∞

No No, not at all sir. I'm very interested in the how it works, it's just that i'm really bad in that typee of math and have no clue about the binary stuff. If you can explain it in layman's terms and just creat a step by step checklist of things to do, and make then=m sound easy, I'll gladly send you half of my winnings.

But if you can first send me some numbers for florida I would really appreciate it. Then I can learn the inside of all this.

Thanx...I'll pm you.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

No No, not at all sir. I'm very interested in the how it works, it's just that i'm really bad in that typee of math and have no clue about the binary stuff. If you can explain it in layman's terms and just creat a step by step checklist of things to do, and make then=m sound easy, I'll gladly send you half of my winnings.

But if you can first send me some numbers for florida I would really appreciate it. Then I can learn the inside of all this.

Thanx...I'll pm you.

In fact, I just spent over $2,000 for a dog racing system that looks like a college course. It has over a hundred pages in the main manual alone, along with other booklets.

I don't mind putting in the time to understand something in detail. This course however is almost as hard to understand as your math and lingo, so I;m trying my best to understand the materials I bought. With the help of the free 3 month consultation provided by the author, I may finally grasp what he's talking about.

But if what you say is indeed true, then i won't need that dog racing manual.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22976 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

E.T. Phoned Home...

Conehead

He's gone to the land of Noavatar.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49835 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Its already "deciphered"...maybe "understanding it" would be even more cooler Mr.Joker. lol

X=∞

What?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22976 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I see why he's gone...his signature was bad enough...along the lines of all the crazies. I don't think I need mention them....I'll mention one so

you get the idea...MTT...and another just for an experiment...M.M. You get the idea.

I think when he added the = with the infinity sign plus the X, it was just too much. Maybe some alien language...LOL

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey xtraterrestrial, If you're reading this, here's my email address.  p a c a t t a c k 0 5 @ y a h o o d o t c o m

Please send me florida's numbers. Thanx.

United States
                Member #79057
                August 26, 2009
                70 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Smart, lol? A smart man only believes half of what he hears/sees, a wise man knows which half and an unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing...what "double talk"?

X=∞

Yeah, and a man with something interesting to say either puts up or shuts up.

I've read through your purposely vague binary nonsense...

I've read your bragging in regards to your 12 "earners" across the country...

I also noticed you took a not too subtle swipe at your critics - yet have done nothing to prove any of them wrong.

If your not MTT - then poor you, you must be his twin.

Please don't respond to this.  Post winners for a week (I believe you said something about 99% winners) and I'll eat my words... otherwise go scratch your MTT.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I see why he's gone...his signature was bad enough...along the lines of all the crazies. I don't think I need mention them....I'll mention one so

you get the idea...MTT...and another just for an experiment...M.M. You get the idea.

I think when he added the = with the infinity sign plus the X, it was just too much. Maybe some alien language...LOL

I'm ready...always ready. Just say when and it can be just ME, YOU, and NUMBERS. Best player wins. You keep dwelling in the past when you already know your dog can't hunt with mine. It's really bad when you try and make peace with people...live and let live...and they keep trying you for no apparent reason.

Let's do it.

L.L.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I actually admire your infatuation with me and my style. Just means I made a permanent mark...a scar even...a good scar. I always mark my work, though. What's even better is that you're so good lookin'...now that I know! All this talkin' in code...LOL when we've actually communicated. I like you.

L.L.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

lol...I'm assuming that you are "one of those" only interested in winning and not how the answer is even remotely developed. I'll provide you with the winning digits (2 weeks worth). In the result you do win...I'd like half the earnings. This is what I've been doing for sometime now between 12 individuals across the continental U.S. Feel free "to do the math". Send a pm Joker...Ill send you tomorrows winning numbers, if you would like to take me up on this particular offer. If not...I value your opinion no more than attempting to communicate/describe "colors" to an individual born blind...in sign language.

Chow,

X=∞

Until this post I thought Xtraterrestrial was being honest in his writings, that he had found something worthwhile and was being coy about sharing the information.

Now I am not so sure.  Now he wants 50% of the earnings should you happen to win?  Caution flags are going up all around me. 

Tell you what, I will provide 2 weeks of P3 numbers (and I don't even play the game) with a hundred people (or as many as will fall for my little scheme).  You share the winnings with me fity-fifty.  Sounds good to me; how about you?  I have nothing to lose, you will get about 28 numbers from my system, and we both will win (should one of those combinations that I send you actually wins).

Don't ask me to prove my system is any good by posting numbers here on LP.  That posting stuff is only for those with small ego's; ego's that need boosting.  I know my system works (for me, anyway.  The heck with you).

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
                        Tucson, Arizona
                        United States
                        Member #63404
                        July 27, 2008
                        102 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

exp: #2__

__120__64__32__16__8__4__2__1

__0____0___1___1___0__0__1__0

Pick 3 DAY TX: Fri. Apr 30, 2010- (248)

Sat. May 1, 2010- (406)

Mon. May 3, 2010- (185)

Tue. May 4, 2010- (678 winning numerates)

Fri. Apr. 30, 2010- (((248)))

*Addition is accumulated from right to left...refer to example above. 2+16+32=(50) (value of 2)

*(Numeral 4) 00110100...4+16+32=(52) (value of 4)

*52-50=(2) (first digit) multiply times (2)...Why 2? You are attempting to produce two sets of 3 digit "sequentials" inwhich every is universally combined/connected.

*2x2=(4) (second digit)

*(Numeral 8) 00111000...8+16+32=(56) (value of 8)

*add ending numbers 52(2) and 56(6)...this is how the (NUMERAL 8) is produced within the sequence (248)

* Subtract the (2) from (6) and you produce the next numeral in the pick3 (4) Sat. May 1, 2010 (406) (operations continued)...

This is only step one, and of course I've omitted a few very important details as it relates to the next sequence. I merely provided an example to validate my formula and prove to the negative/shallow critics that it is indeed possible...and exposed.

If anyone of genuine interest would like to dicuss my findings, I'd be more than happy to chat. To my critics, well...THANK YOU.

Englais por favor senor.  Or, should I say, Mega Think Tank?  You can't hide your writing style.  It wreaks of the same ego.  Post winning numbers for several states games or just go away.

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

NASHVILLE, TENN
                          United States
                          Member #33372
                          February 20, 2006
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Where did Xtraterrestrial go?  Did Scotty beam him up or did the men in white coats finally catch him?

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22976 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I guess he needed a time out.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                              United States
                              Member #33372
                              February 20, 2006
                              1044 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I guess he needed a time out.

People like him never take a time out.  My guess is a few financially desparate people signed up for his "99.9% winning system" and he is actively involved with them.  They buy the ticket and, if one of them wins, he collects 50%.