Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Oh just give me a quick pick." And it won!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lottocalgal.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
CA
United States
Member #57222
December 23, 2007
587 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

Here's yet another "On my way home from work." story.

Today my husband called me at work and asked me to bring him home a bottle of A1 steak sauce.  I didnt want to drive to the grocery store  for a single item so I stopped by a  neighborhood corner market instead.  As you would guess,  after the transaction I said "you know what, just get me   ONE Fantasy Five quick pick."

I just checked the CA lottery site and noticed that I won  3 of 5 for $14! 

It really does take just a dollar!  I didnt win with  my regular set but  at least I get to play my  week long prepay for "free"

One of these days, I'll get my 5 of 5!  I just know it!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22867 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Good job lottocalgal! The quick picks do work. Keep on playing and it might just come to you.

If I was one to study and regularly play big games (I'm not) I'd still buy a quick pick or two with my regular plays.

Good luck!

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

Today my husband called me at work and asked me to bring him home a bottle of A1 steak sauce.  I didnt want to drive to the grocery store  for a single item so I stopped by a  neighborhood corner market instead.  As you would guess,  after the transaction I said "you know what, just get me   ONE Fantasy Five quick pick."

It really does take just a dollar!  I didnt win with  my regular set but  at least I get to play my  week long prepay for "free"

Congrats.

I played random numbers at the counter about a year ago in fantasy five in florida, and got 4 out of 5 for $720 bucks. ( back then, if there was no JP winner, themoney rolled down to the next tier winners, 4 out of 5), (now you can't win more than 500 bucks)

Even though I was happy, I was kicking myself in the butt. When I was filling out the betslip, I was telling myself to not pick a high number for my lowest numbr pick because in the previous days a lot of low numbers were drawn. And believe it or not, i actually looking at the missing number when making my picks, but something told me not to fill in that box.

I would have been the only winner, About 275 grand.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

Congratulations--that seems to be the way to win lately--judging from the full story of the $266 million MM on 5/4/10--it only takes one and being at the right place, at the exact right time--LUCK OF THE DRAWWink

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Congrats.

I played random numbers at the counter about a year ago in fantasy five in florida, and got 4 out of 5 for $720 bucks. ( back then, if there was no JP winner, themoney rolled down to the next tier winners, 4 out of 5), (now you can't win more than 500 bucks)

Even though I was happy, I was kicking myself in the butt. When I was filling out the betslip, I was telling myself to not pick a high number for my lowest numbr pick because in the previous days a lot of low numbers were drawn. And believe it or not, i actually looking at the missing number when making my picks, but something told me not to fill in that box.

I would have been the only winner, About 275 grand.

Yeah, but some butterfly might have flapped his wings while you were deciding not to fill in that number sending the chaos theory into warp drive thereby giving you the 4 numbers you did get because if you picked that number the other four would not have come in.

Or the opposite.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

Congrats on your win!!! It can't get any better than being able to play for another win at the expense of the house!!! Thumbs Up

L.L.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

Congrats on your win lottocalgal! I too have a feeling that one day you're going to hit the big one. Smile

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                CA
                United States
                Member #57222
                December 23, 2007
                587 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

ThanKs everyone,

It's sooo weird,  I have NO thoughts of "maybe I won't win the jackpot."   And its not that visualization stuff or even hope,  Its a strong feeling of a future event in my life.  I have read stories about people saying that  (of course after they've won) but you never know.

I don't expect to win Super Lotto Plus,  I just hope.   But I EXPECT a win from Fantasy Five!!!  I plan to upload the winning ticket to LP for proof when it happens.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40341 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

wtg lottocalgal, it was your turn ...that simple, I hope you get the jackpot soon.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Bronx, NY
                    United States
                    Member #78987
                    August 25, 2009
                    353 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

Congratulations on your winnings lottocalgal, I hope you win big  really soonParty

Good Luck to allGroup Hug

~~*Wishing You All a Beautiful & Lucky Day*~~

Party 

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
                    -- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                      West Side of Sunny Florida
                      United States
                      Member #55048
                      September 8, 2007
                      3371 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, but some butterfly might have flapped his wings while you were deciding not to fill in that number sending the chaos theory into warp drive thereby giving you the 4 numbers you did get because if you picked that number the other four would not have come in.

Or the opposite.

or the reverse....

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

or the reverse....

I'm glad somebody understands me.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

increase's avatar - focus
                          VA
                          United States
                          Member #54828
                          August 31, 2007
                          37851 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Lottocalgal.

Good luck with your Fantasy Five numbers.

I am a millionaire!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

WTG, lottocalgal!!!! W T G!!! And while we are celebrating this Win, Let's celebrate your future win also, right now!!!BananaDanceBanana  HyperDrum

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP Family.

3 of 5 and you only got 14.00??..In Ky in cash ball 3 of 5 get's you 25.00..Some states have some cheap payouts..