Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Oh just give me a quick pick." And it won!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lottocalgal.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
wildspecks's avatar - Yavill
North Carolina
United States
Member #79918
September 12, 2009
49 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!  I've been trying QPs this month just because I'm tired of agonizing over which numbers to wheel.  And wheeling with PB seems almost pointless because there is such a large number pool.  I won $28.00 in Wednesday's draw.  Tonight, we shall see....

Best of luck to you.  I love to see others do well and I hope you hit the big one.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    CA
    United States
    Member #57222
    December 23, 2007
    587 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2010, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Congratulations!  I've been trying QPs this month just because I'm tired of agonizing over which numbers to wheel.  And wheeling with PB seems almost pointless because there is such a large number pool.  I won $28.00 in Wednesday's draw.  Tonight, we shall see....

Best of luck to you.  I love to see others do well and I hope you hit the big one.

Congrats on the $28 Wildspecks.

While we're waiting for our millions (or in my Fantasy Five case $ hundreds of thousands)  to me any win above the standard replay still feels great!  Especially when there's a big profit.  Its great going to the grocery store with a $48 profit from a $2 lottery scratcher.

Or whe I bought my Fantasy Five tickets for the week plus my SLP tickets for the week with my winnings.  Its money that I saved. 

I gave the church 10% of winnings.  Not sure how Pastor would feel about it.  But only God knows where that money came from.

Good luck to my LP FAMILY!!!!