Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I believe that Play 3 Lottery can be won with a little math!

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 6 years ago by gunjack.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Hi Joker

Can you pls do Florida from the 511 and or 298 for today?

I don't quite understand your system because sometimes you use addtions, subtractions and multiplications?  What determines what you use?

Thanks for your input.

Please read the thread from the beginning. I'd only be repeating myself........... It's really simple.

I use addition and subtraction only. If you read page 7  of this thread (the page before this one), you'll see the explanation regarding multiplication.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
    New York
    United States
    Member #83026
    November 27, 2009
    2132 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I saw that in one of your post that you said that Joker17 shared his system with you and I also see that you sometimes use multiplication with this system.  I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing/explaining the system to me.  I have been at this for a LONG time and seem to get frustrated with every system.  Maybe I am just not smart enough.

Anyway if this is a real system I would really appreciate your help.  The only reason I say "If this is a real system" is because when helping someone get to their number joker took a 6 and flipped it upside-down to get a 9.  I would never think to do that since that is not any math that I am aware of, but maybe he was pulling their leg.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Ranman17

United States
      Member #54772
      August 29, 2007
      109 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2010, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I keep an account of all Pick 3/Pick 4 #'s for the present month 6/01/10-6/30/10.

Right now my account is:

108-140-102=350 Pick 3 Midday IL and 137-125-122=384 as of Last night.

I haven't included today's midday drawing yet. Now for the Pick 4 Midday/Evening...

154-151-133-137=575 & 150-139-123-132=544!

The above is an account of each individual # drawn up to the present. I check to make sure the account is correct by adding the 108,140, and 102 to make sure.

For example. If last night's 055, which has a sum total of 10 added to the previous 374 will =384...

So if I add 137+125+122. The subtotal should now be 384! If it is off by anything. I know that I made a mistake somewhere.

This is just one of the basics of how I come up with my #'s.

I would like to hear from anyone on how I can take this simple formula and make it better if possible.

Thanks!

FL
        United States
        Member #93841
        July 8, 2010
        576 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Reggie Numbers, you lost me with your system...did you post it anywhere inmore detail?

Joker, your system seems to be helping many people, What's the percentage sofar on landing the right numbers?

Excuse my terminology, i am very new to all of this.

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

About the only "math" I use with Pick 3 is how much the 3 digits that play are going to Sum Total.

Most of the time 3 different digits plays and they will Sum Total 11-20.   Sure they are going to Sum lower and also Sum higher at times but over time for the big picture they will Summ 11-20.

If you know whether they are going to Sum Odd or Even you are a step ahead too.

2 Even/1 Odd number will always Sum Total Odd.   All Odd will Sum Odd.

2 Odd/1 Even number will always Sum tota Even.   All Even will Sum Even.

Most of the time it is 2 of 1 with 1 of the other and 3 different digits are used.

No real math necessary to figure out what to play.  I havent played much in the past year because I have been concentrating heavily on the larger games where am getting extremely close.  Right now have people working on software for one of the games in Texas.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2010, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Here's a few "facts" about the Pick 3 game besides what I already posted.  60-62% of the time a digit that just played will repeat in the next game.   Don't think I've ever seen itget below 50%.  Numbers will repeat for different lengths of time and do what I call a "break".  If you can catch the break you can eliminate 2-3 digits from play depending on whether you are working off a Double or a 3-digit combination.

Another fact, that most of the time after a digit plays it will play again before it goes pas 4 games from the last time it played.

Another fact, if you can figure out ONE digit that is going to play and whether it will be the 1st,2nd or 3rd digit you can reduce your Odds from 1:1000 to 1:100.

Why?   Because there are 100 EXACT Combinations with any given number in any SPECIFIC Position.

This includes all Doubles and Triples as well.   The 100 EXACTS can be further reduced by eliminating all PURE combinations (All Odd or All Even) and Doubles as there are 75% more 3 different digit combinations then there are Doubles and 3 different digits have better odds of playing the All Odd or All Even.

sirbasco's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              new providence
              Bahamas
              Member #16651
              June 2, 2005
              45 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2010, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Dear regg idont understand i just came in on this new york throw on the 29th 339

29th 339

30th 968

31st  385

1st  104

2nd 075

---------------

1896                       was my total  but 075 fall early ball in new york

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Dear regg idont understand i just came in on this new york throw on the 29th 339

29th 339

30th 968

31st  385

1st  104

2nd 075

---------------

1896                       was my total  but 075 fall early ball in new york

Look at the numbers that played those 3 days....First 339 followed by 968.  The 9 repeated.

Then on the 31st ....385 played and the 8 repeated.   On the 1st 104 played and there was a "break"....No Repeat.

Then on the 2nd 075 played and the 0 repeated.    Catch the repeat number and figure out what position will it be in and you have 100 EXACTS!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                  Member #19043
                  July 24, 2005
                  7378 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

rod

Maybe while Badger was writing the instructions here, his body suddenly entered another dimension.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. A wondrous land of imagination. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone."

Green laughI have to agree folks it is funny but every idea here has merit and can be helpful,Thanks everyoneType

United States
                    Member #98457
                    October 7, 2010
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2010, 2:21 am - IP Logged

i was very interested in this post,hi my name is ----- im from nyc.i saw this post and was very intriged on how you got your numbers.

honestly i dont know how to do what u do.so i guess and i was trying to figure it out.how can i do it your ,your system to get numbers here in nyc?

do u havea post that explains it? your method.i was fooling a around with it yesterday and for some reason i kep getting 231,and gues what it came out streight for midday.

honestly i dont know how i did it,no bs.i was following your post.can you show me how to do it,or send some place where i can learn your method.

last week i had to digs.everyday but couldn't get the last one.please some what to and is there a formula to this.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2010, 3:19 am - IP Logged

This thread is called:

I believe that Play 3 Lottery can be won with a little math!

Green laugh

Play to win!

United States
                        Member #98457
                        October 7, 2010
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

how did u do this method?

stop light's avatar - phone
                          arkansas
                          United States
                          Member #97913
                          September 26, 2010
                          110 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

please do one for arkansas last number was 308

sirbasco's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            new providence
                            Bahamas
                            Member #16651
                            June 2, 2005
                            45 Posts
                            Posted: October 12, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

hi in the bahamas we have a house name asue draw their early throw was 859

2 p.m. =859-1172

8 p.m.=414-0042

10 p.m.=162-0135

11 p.m.=408-0189

how would i work high numbers like this what do u do help?

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                              Albany,Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #45615
                              August 24, 2006
                              2135 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I   Like That

22 PAIR for Georgia!!

One day I will Hit BIG!!