Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some Advice to All LP & Pick5, Pick6 & Powerball Lottery Players of the World.

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2010, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

not just that those bouncing balls is one of the hardest things in nature, the 2 things that beat it are the movement of atoms & pin pointing where every slightless crack will be at and will go in a city collapsed by an earthquake....

i think there is something with the algebra matrices some kind of number net....

also remember when i said that:

1 &2 = 1

3 & 4 = 2

5 & 6 = 3

7 & 8 = 4

9 & 10 = 5

11 & 12 = 6

ect, all the way to where you reach to: 52 or 59 for that matter so as to make a: Pick6/52 really be a: Piick6/26 [is actually a Pick6/24]...Well that might easy up the problem/help...

But still is still a blow because i dont know how to predict a: Pick6/24....

many a times i thought and think i am better off working out than chasing the lottery....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

not just that those bouncing balls is one of the hardest things in nature, the 2 things that beat it are the movement of atoms & pin pointing where every slightless crack will be at and will go in a city collapsed by an earthquake....

i think there is something with the algebra matrices some kind of number net....

1 &2 = 1

3 & 4 = 2

5 & 6 = 3

7 & 8 = 4

9 & 10 = 5

11 & 12 = 6

ect, all the way to where you reach to: 52 or 59 for that matter so as to make a: Pick6/52 really be a: Piick6/26 [is actually a Pick6/24]...Well that might easy up the problem/help...

many a times i thought and think i am better off working out than chasing the lottery....

sorry to bump my thread one more time but i wanted to show something that is very important...

All this time i thought algorithms could do it but i´ve come to realized and i dont think Algorithms will do it...However you should have in mind that supercomputers can surf and browse or do like 600 billion calculations per second...

However if you use algorithms for this

1 & 2 = 1

3 & 4 = 2

5 & 6 = 3

7 & 8 = 4

9 & 10 = 5

11 & 12 = 6

ect, all the way to where you reach to: 52 or 59...

Then yes those algorithms will work...And other stuff i said previously...

if algorithms were used for something else they should and will work...It just happens that the lottery 1 single collision of 2 balls just 2 balls causes a dominoe effect on all the other balls colliding in matters of microseconds and because they go so fast and there is: 1 million and counting number of combination will be super hard to win....and i dont know if i am right but i think this proves that balls lottos are harder than RNG´s however RNG can be manipulated but still....

Whatever you work you got to work on something resembling a net, even if is a torn net or a net in pieces...

also algorithms MIGHT work if you play lots of combinations like: 8,000 and up but for: $50 you are stretching it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

sorry to bump my thread one more time but i wanted to show something that is very important...

All this time i thought algorithms could do it but i´ve come to realized and i dont think Algorithms will do it...However you should have in mind that supercomputers can surf and browse or do like 600 billion calculations per second...

However if you use algorithms for this

1 & 2 = 1

3 & 4 = 2

5 & 6 = 3

7 & 8 = 4

9 & 10 = 5

11 & 12 = 6

ect, all the way to where you reach to: 52 or 59...

Then yes those algorithms will work...And other stuff i said previously...

if algorithms were used for something else they should and will work...It just happens that the lottery 1 single collision of 2 balls just 2 balls causes a dominoe effect on all the other balls colliding in matters of microseconds and because they go so fast and there is: 1 million and counting number of combination will be super hard to win....and i dont know if i am right but i think this proves that balls lottos are harder than RNG´s however RNG can be manipulated but still....

Whatever you work you got to work on something resembling a net, even if is a torn net or a net in pieces...

also algorithms MIGHT work if you play lots of combinations like: 8,000 and up but for: $50 you are stretching it...

however is not that bad...I must have written like: 20 systems, 2 or 3 of them must have worked despite this...

Also you CAN get a: Pick2/0-9 box wheel pair them in 3:

And let´s say: 2-3-31-38-50 MB3...

You look at the ending digits as:

2-3 then: 1-8 then: 0-3 and look for the Pick2/0-9 box wheel and look at it as: 3 two digits....And you should be lucky you could even feed that to the supercomputer which can do it...

I am not saying algorithms do not work is just that almost nobody in the world likes math cant even pass trigonometry and to do it with an algorithm is like the odds stack up against you...However i believe a supercomputer CAN DO IT specially in modeling the machine even with algorithms the supercomputer can do it...What i am trying to say is: nobody has zealous over mathematics nobody in the world prefers to solve a math puzzle over going to the movie theaters or going shopping and apparently nobody wants to make mathematics easier....And with video games coming (today´s youth)....However is ONLY THIS anything else is fine, i even think that predicting a soccer match where the ball will be is easier than balls colliding...Balls colliding is like predicting the movements of all the electrons of the Sun....

i think in the future they will teach supercomputers to write algorithms without the help of humans, mathematically that is which is good news...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

1 &2 = 1

3 & 4 = 2

5 & 6 = 3

7 & 8 = 4

9 & 10 = 5

11 & 12 = 6

Don't give up the lottery for working out pumpi. 

The body building racket can be a street of broken dreams. After 9 straight Mr Universe titles, 3 Mr Galaxy titles, 4 Mr Stratosphere titles, 6 Mr World titles, 2 Mr Cosmos titles, 5 Mr Milky Way titles, 7 Mr Apollo titles, 1 Mr Uranus title at the Rock Hudson Invitational and a 14 year reign as Mr Fabulous, I think I would have been happier playing the lottery.

You think it's easy lifting all those weights?

You wouldn't believe how tired I am.  My arms are killin me!

It's a street of broken dreams, kid. Stick with the lottery.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40566 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

LOL  LMAO..  your to funny ridge.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

however is not that bad...I must have written like: 20 systems, 2 or 3 of them must have worked despite this...

Also you CAN get a: Pick2/0-9 box wheel pair them in 3:

And let´s say: 2-3-31-38-50 MB3...

You look at the ending digits as:

2-3 then: 1-8 then: 0-3 and look for the Pick2/0-9 box wheel and look at it as: 3 two digits....And you should be lucky you could even feed that to the supercomputer which can do it...

I am not saying algorithms do not work is just that almost nobody in the world likes math cant even pass trigonometry and to do it with an algorithm is like the odds stack up against you...However i believe a supercomputer CAN DO IT specially in modeling the machine even with algorithms the supercomputer can do it...What i am trying to say is: nobody has zealous over mathematics nobody in the world prefers to solve a math puzzle over going to the movie theaters or going shopping and apparently nobody wants to make mathematics easier....And with video games coming (today´s youth)....However is ONLY THIS anything else is fine, i even think that predicting a soccer match where the ball will be is easier than balls colliding...Balls colliding is like predicting the movements of all the electrons of the Sun....

i think in the future they will teach supercomputers to write algorithms without the help of humans, mathematically that is which is good news...

and i forgot to say and you deduce...but you got to guess, filter, digit position, ect of that Pick2/0-9 box wheel...

however seize the moment because in the future i dont know if the lottery will be around, i´ve said it a couple of times before...Good news though, pick3 and pick4 is still there...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I FORGOT to say: I dont know what will happen when the lottery start costing: $2 and $3 dollars per ticket...Something you should be looking at too....

Again i dont know to: WHOM do these ideas occur to create such games....Anyways that´s your: BROTHER who loves you SO MUCH (not talking about the government) or whatever he is to you...One day you will learn....Anyway i laugh everyday....

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I have a book full of snowflake pictures, very relaxing actually.

That's nice. I just hope you don't have  pictures of colliding balls.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10353 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I think what Pumpi means, is if someone would invent a computer that had hands to be able to sew and stitch just like a human could. Then the super computer would be able to do other things too. Like make tea or coffee on demand.

joker17,

You're killing me. You made me "sneezle" (spray the screen with a drink)

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Also there is a chance algorithms might work for the lottery but it depends on the kind of game, the range, amount of combinations of that game and how often you want to win...I said before on this site that there is a difference between wanting to win everyday and wanting to win once every 2 years or once every 4 years or even once a year...

an algorithm might work on a Pick6/42, maybe a Pick6/49, and maybe a Pick6/52 but at least once a year, once every 2 years, etc...Not possible with powerball...

If the range (matrix) is short yeah algorithms possibly can work...If you want to win every day or every month with algorithms forget it....

Winning every 3 years by playing your combinations every day/week until the desired combination shows up 3 years later or 2 years later, then yeah but take PB out of it....

playing to win the next drawing with algorithms and PB dont let me say not possible like how i explain the odds stack up against you...

and those are at: 1 dollar the ticket....At $2 and $3 the ticket you are on your own...