Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The One Hundred Twenty Combinations Strategy

Topic closed. 258 replies. Last post 6 years ago by destined2bgr8.

Page 10 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Still going strong Laverne.....kudos my friend!!!  Lovies

Lep

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

WA stayed in the ones if you exclude dbls events.

DD

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Still going strong Laverne.....kudos my friend!!!  Lovies

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks Calabs!

There is so much more to reveal!

Wink

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

For the remainder of the east coast states this evening, perhaps look for something from the 2s group & or the 4s group because nothing from these groups has shown thus far today.

FL, Tri-State, PA & NY have stopped stringing the hits from their groups as previously mentioned. It was a fantastic ride. I know for a fact that many, many continuous hit$ were realized from the 0s & 1s group. Scroll up & you will see the performances. 

However now we look for other states & as we have seen some of those same states may have a smaller time frame in which to string the hits from a particular group.

NY & PA did a FANTA$TIC job of stringing the hit$ on a con$ecutive basis from the 0s group.

Other states may step up & string the hits as well. 

& as before this shall happen again!   

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

For the remainder of the east coast states this evening, perhaps look for something from the 2s group & or the 4s group because nothing from these groups has shown thus far today.

FL, Tri-State, PA & NY have stopped stringing the hits from their groups as previously mentioned. It was a fantastic ride. I know for a fact that many, many continuous hit$ were realized from the 0s & 1s group. Scroll up & you will see the performances. 

However now we look for other states & as we have seen some of those same states may have a smaller time frame in which to string the hits from a particular group.

NY & PA did a FANTA$TIC job of stringing the hit$ on a con$ecutive basis from the 0s group.

Other states may step up & string the hits as well. 

& as before this shall happen again!   

Correction, it is only the 2s group for which nothing appeared for the east coast thus far. I hope that I have not made anymore errors. 

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Correction, it is only the 2s group for which nothing appeared for the east coast thus far. I hope that I have not made anymore errors. 

Here we are from the 2s group evening July 12, 2010

North Carolina evening 426 & if you want to look at the doubles Virginia evening 442.

That is yet another way of getting hits, look at what group(s) in a particular geographical location didnot show for the first two rounds of draws & play something from the group(s).

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

West coast the 4s group is still out. However OK & TX have had something from the 4s group recently. This may be an indication that something from the 4s group will show sooner than later.

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2010, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

The Tri-State is $tringing the hit$ from the 4s group.

Ten #s, 4 consecutive hits, state specific! 

4s 456 457 458 459 467 468 469 478 479 489

Sun, Jul 11, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 5-8-4

Mon, Jul 12, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Evening 5-9-4

Tue, Jul 13, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 4-6-9

Wed, Jul 14, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 7-5-4

FOUR BIG Con$ecutive days of hit$.

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

West coast the 4s group is still out. However OK & TX have had something from the 4s group recently. This may be an indication that something from the 4s group will show sooner than later.

Okay looking at the above... now this was our heads up OK & TX made the announcement. On the map NM is a neighboring state to TX & OK. NM responded with a double 664. The 4 being the least of them or the lesser of the two digits within the pick 3. I am only dealing with the singles in this thread. You can consider doubles on your own. So...I would look for something from the 4s group on the west coast more readily now.

If you have been using this system, the 3s group on the west coast had been out since July 10-July 13. We had Washington State with a # from the 3s group:

3s 345 346 347 348 349 356 357 358 359 367

3s 368 369 378 379 389

Wed, Jul 14, 2010 Washington Daily Game 5-8-3

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Okay looking at the above... now this was our heads up OK & TX made the announcement. On the map NM is a neighboring state to TX & OK. NM responded with a double 664. The 4 being the least of them or the lesser of the two digits within the pick 3. I am only dealing with the singles in this thread. You can consider doubles on your own. So...I would look for something from the 4s group on the west coast more readily now.

If you have been using this system, the 3s group on the west coast had been out since July 10-July 13. We had Washington State with a # from the 3s group:

3s 368 369 378 379 389

The fours have been showing in my head recently, and I don't know why. Very strange though....It's so real...

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:33 am - IP Logged

The fours have been showing in my head recently, and I don't know why. Very strange though....It's so real...

Yes joker17, I have been reading your latest post. Remember back when you asked for this particular set of #s, you didnot want any repeats, the one hundred twenty combinations you wanted to see if this would work?

Well it works when you use it as I am using it. You are mainly tracking a digit back to a group & it's movement, it may repeat or perhaps step up one step or down a step to the next group. That is just one aspect. I am going through the records now & noticing when this was happening.

Florida had 448 (if you want to consider the double) evening draw for July 14, 2010. 

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2010, 1:54 am - IP Logged

I believe that this system/strategy as well can employ the states & dates method. So...how does one start?

Go back a month to the draws on or around the current date. See what groups have hit. For example, the Tri-State on or around June 11 something from the 4s group appeared:

4s 456 457 458 459 467 468 469 478 479 489

June

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 8-9-4

Sat, Jun 12, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 7-9-4

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Evening 5-4-8

_____

Now the 4s group for July on or around the current date:

Fri, Jul 9, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 6-5-4

Sun, Jul 11, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 5-8-4

Mon, Jul 12, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Evening 5-9-4

Tue, Jul 13, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 4-6-9 

Wed, Jul 14, 2010 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 Day 7-5-4 

Compare it to June above, look at the hits for July.

For the most part the following does work.

This is state specific, find the draw in your state from the previous month on or around the current date, find the group to which the draw belongs & play on or around accordingly to when something from that particular group appeared the previous month. Sometimes the # may appear exactly on the current date or perhaps it may require two to three days before or after the current date. 

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

3s 368 369 378 379 389

I tell you I am finding so many things going on throughout the states when I use this method. But that's a good thing because that means there are more than enough opportunities to make money. I am not here for recreational purposes, I am here to help you as well as myself to uncover what is going on with the states so that we can capitalize on it together!

West coast, remember the 3s group? It had been missing (scroll up). It appeared in Washington State on July 14 & appeared again in Washington State on July 15. & on July 15 something from the 3s group also made an appearance in ID-E, CA-M, AZ-E. Out of the six west coast states that I include for lottery playing something from the 3s group appeared in four of them in one day! That's the power when you isolate a geographical location & uncover what is missing. 

On the west coast something from the 4s group made an appearance on July 14 as a double. The 4s group has been out longer than the 3s group. Continue to look for something from the 4s group on the west coast. 

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                            Wentzville, Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #2243
                            September 4, 2003
                            8495 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I tell you I am finding so many things going on throughout the states when I use this method. But that's a good thing because that means there are more than enough opportunities to make money. I am not here for recreational purposes, I am here to help you as well as myself to uncover what is going on with the states so that we can capitalize on it together!

West coast, remember the 3s group? It had been missing (scroll up). It appeared in Washington State on July 14 & appeared again in Washington State on July 15. & on July 15 something from the 3s group also made an appearance in ID-E, CA-M, AZ-E. Out of the six west coast states that I include for lottery playing something from the 3s group appeared in four of them in one day! That's the power when you isolate a geographical location & uncover what is missing. 

On the west coast something from the 4s group made an appearance on July 14 as a double. The 4s group has been out longer than the 3s group. Continue to look for something from the 4s group on the west coast. 

Rave  Run DM Smiley  Rave Girl Break it down Maloney!Awesome!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                            Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Rave  Run DM Smiley  Rave Girl Break it down Maloney!Awesome!

The only way I know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Green laugh

Ducksafloat, you are the only one I give permission, to call me "Maloney".

Page 10 of 18