Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I keep seeing

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
player345's avatar - hani
buffalo, new york
United States
Member #40531
June 3, 2006
115 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Divine,

Main thing is not to get off your number!!  I have followed hunches in the past and forgot to write my own  number down and my number fell straight instead!!!!  Never have forgotten that and this was years ago.    Other people's advice is only as good as their track record. 

My sister once told me she was going to pay a psychic $25.00 for a sure hit number one evening.   I talked her out of it and told her her numbers were just as good as the pyschic's!  She played her own hunches that evening and hit her pet number in the lottery!  She thanked me and only wished she had had the faith to put the whole $25.00 on her pet.  She had more faith to give someone else her money than she had in the money herself.  Oh well....sometimes we just don't know what to do!

Good luck on your number and stay with it!!!  Smiley

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

i have done that too thepik 4s seem to take lomger, i will take your heed and keep it

thanks

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

not sure but i keep seeing 7533 in different combinations, so this is one that i will keep on my  list

missed it today yesterday i played the 753 and the 335 n 553 did not feel like playing tonight and look what hit in ga, kicking myself right now 553!!!Smash

player345's avatar - hani
        buffalo, new york
        United States
        Member #40531
        June 3, 2006
        115 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

missed it today yesterday i played the 753 and the 335 n 553 did not feel like playing tonight and look what hit in ga, kicking myself right now 553!!!Smash

These numbers will run you batty!!!  I played on a hunch 707 and 607 and even wrote down the Mirror Number Key whereby one should flip the 9 and 6 (9 to 6 and 6 to 9) and do you think I would follow it when I played some extra numbers yesterday?  NO.........the number fell 079 here in NY and I played 607...should have flipped the 6 to 9 and I would have had it 907 in the box atleast!!  Grrrrrrrr.....

Hang in there....today is another day!  Goood Luck!!  Smiley

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

These numbers will run you batty!!!  I played on a hunch 707 and 607 and even wrote down the Mirror Number Key whereby one should flip the 9 and 6 (9 to 6 and 6 to 9) and do you think I would follow it when I played some extra numbers yesterday?  NO.........the number fell 079 here in NY and I played 607...should have flipped the 6 to 9 and I would have had it 907 in the box atleast!!  Grrrrrrrr.....

Hang in there....today is another day!  Goood Luck!!  Smiley

i know that happens alot to me as well i must remember to flip those 6's i played the 304 and the 887 yesterday which fell today ouch......Lets keep it moving have a hunch or keep seeing something post it here:) lets get dagon ga yall

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

not sure but i keep seeing 7533 in different combinations, so this is one that i will keep on my  list

thats more than a few days in a row that i have kicked my own A! i have got to stay on these no's i think i know what is happening i get rapid information and am trying to keep up with all these nos, i see more and i play them im going to stick to the original plan looking at my prior dreams and playing those!