Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

State Tax

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by BaristaExpress.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I was talkin about state income tax tiggs, and the right to shoot out the lights in a saloon.

On being fixed, I have full faith in PB and MM because TN doesn't pick the numbers with their computers.

I don't trust TN's computer generated games and rarely play them. I go to VA mostly.

If yeee ever comes thru the great state of Ky give tiggs a hollar oh palsey walsey...

Florida
    United States
    Member #90732
    May 3, 2010
    12 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you are going to pay that states income tax until you file the Non-resident state income tax form in the state to get 99% of the money back that they took from you off the top when you made your claim to the winnings! Yes, anyone who has money withheld from them for state income tax and they are a non resident of that state is entitled to 99% of the money back from that state that did the withholding!

yes!, the answer i was looking for.

thank you.

i knew something was wrong with the picture.... i just lacked the expertise to be certain.

thanks!

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40339 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

By the way welcome paulfund, Happy winnings.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

If yeee ever comes thru the great state of Ky give tiggs a hollar oh palsey walsey...

Roger that. I'll have to check your laws up there. I like to go heeled to the teeth in my travels just to annoy certain types.

Plus it might come in handy if I encounter one of those roving bands of Kentucky morons up there.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Roger that. I'll have to check your laws up there. I like to go heeled to the teeth in my travels just to annoy certain types.

Plus it might come in handy if I encounter one of those roving bands of Kentucky morons up there.

You will encounter a moron here in Ky we are all over the place..You'll fit right in..boobie..

Florida
            United States
            Member #90732
            May 3, 2010
            12 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

By the way welcome paulfund, Happy winnings.

thank you. :D

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
              Magnolia, Delaware
              United States
              Member #18795
              July 20, 2005
              789 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2010, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I know this is off topic but it's relevant, because it's along the same lines as to what a state can do to out of stater's.

There is no state police agency that can ask you for proof of insurance from you when they give you a speeding ticket in there state! The reason why is, because they can not ENFORCE another states insurance requirement laws even though that state in which your about to get a speeding ticket in has the same type of insurance requirement laws on the books! You are legally an OUT OF STATER and the car is registered out of state and so is your drivers license. License and registration please is all they can ask for, unless you were in an accident!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up