Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

billylocos' MLB picks for June 2010

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Braves..uh oh....

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Hey billy how is your treatments going?..You having any problems..What does your Dr say?..Keep us informed will yah..Good luck..

Buford. GA
      United States
      Member #4
      April 19, 2001
      853 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

HEY TIGGS!! ... thanks for asking, actually the Urologisyt gave me a hormone shot to work on that "suspicious area" (his words) on my tailbone and I go back for tests on Sept 11th ... he says if area is gone then it was cancer, if not then its degenitrive arthritis.....i'm not in any pain from the treatment sooo we will see what show up OR not in September.

Braves had a 2 run lead going into the top of 9th then the Tigers got serious and loaded the bases and with Johnny Ramon at bat they got him out...WHEW!!!  Oh why am i telling you,,,HECK you're a TIGER fan!!!

I put another $2,000 in my account  and brings my ytd to +$15,688!!Party

BACK TOMORROW..SEEYA!!!

GOD  BLESS  AMERICA!!!US Flag

"as long as you win more than you lose...gamblins' not a problem"

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Who's Johnny Ramon?..I know the Tigers have a Johnny Damon but no Ramon??..Had to stick in cause you beat sully and my Tigers..Oh well as long as you win big I don't care..yeah right..Glad your Dr said that and glad your not in any pain..Good luck..

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

That last pitch to Damon was so outside the 3rd baseman could have caught it..It would have tied the game up but what would have happen after that no one knows..Oh well like I say all gambling is luck..Wish you well billy..

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hope you had my Tigers today..This is getting to be my thread?..Helloooooo...

Buford. GA
              United States
              Member #4
              April 19, 2001
              853 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2010, 7:02 am - IP Logged

HEY  TIGGS!!!    Johnny Ramon....LOL!!

I been really involved with World Cup betting and was down a little 38 grand, sooo I went loco and laid some heavy $$$ and covered all my losses, till yesterday, when I dropped a total of $5380..thanks to Spain & Portugal NOT scoring at least 3 goals!!

My MLB ytd is now +13,612..down from +16,563 just a few days ago...Rant

No soccer in World Cup for 2 days , sooo today i will be 64 and I guess they found out in South Africa and are holding a global mourning day in my honor.......LOL!!!!!!!! I'm just glad to be as healthy as i am, to which I thank GOD daily.

Back later to make my picks, gotta get my yogurt and then head to gym early to ride 10 miles then later 300 crunches...I took yesterday off from the ride but did my crunches....I feel it still....LOL!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! US Flag

"as long as you win more than you lose...gamblins' not a problem"

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY billy you are so young at 64...Hope you bust a big one today for your birthday..If the 064 640 don't come in midday here in Ky I'll have to play it in your honor for tonight..Oh what the heck I'll play it anyway it's just ping pong balls..Hope you have a great and lucky day!!!..

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY billy you are so young at 64...Hope you bust a big one today for your birthday..If the 064 640 don't come in midday here in Ky I'll have to play it in your honor for tonight..Oh what the heck I'll play it anyway it's just ping pong balls..Hope you have a great and lucky day!!!..

PS..In two days tuesday night and weds morn I cashed 3 scratchoffs for 175.00..I can handicap scratchoffs...:)

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

And hit another one for 50.00!!!..I'm getting almost as good at gambling as you billy..almost..