Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Top 10 "Reasons" why the Powerball Lottery is a scam...!

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 6 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

yea you are right, the government should not be able to just take money as they please. but hey its the government, there isnt anything we can do about that.  I understand everything you are saying I just dont think that pb or mm is a scam.  the reality of it is that u can make a $1 investment and become filthy freakin rich!!!  No scam there in my eyes.

"yea you are right, the government should not be able to just take money as they please. but hey its the government, there isnt anything we can do about that."

Thank God there are men who don't think like that and refuse to accept it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
    Member #73771
    April 24, 2009
    836 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

"yea you are right, the government should not be able to just take money as they please. but hey its the government, there isnt anything we can do about that."

Thank God there are men who don't think like that and refuse to accept it.

Green laughrdgrnr you must not have anything better to do than find my recent post and make dumb comments??? i am truely flattered you would go out of your way to do thatLover.  i guess it gets lonley on the farm at times, huh?Green laugh

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11982 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

KOBRA, I agree with you that powerball is a bargain for a $1.  Have you noticed that people are winning mega millions and powerball sooner?.  I really feel that participating in such a large pool of players for a $1 can't be beat.  On 5/25/10 a guy won $250k mega millions by betting 1 line quick pick.  I wonder how much the national lottery will cost per ticket.