Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

June 5th- 19th

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 7 years ago by STORM.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Stone Mountain
United States
Member #1198
February 26, 2003
1115 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

198/618-402-213

549/465-866/868

418-140-867/798

367-313-615/519

Good luck everyone!!!

STORM

401 GA Mid - Thanks Storm!

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

bignana's avatar - disney29
    georgia
    United States
    Member #65200
    September 20, 2008
    1396 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

401 GA Mid - Thanks Storm!

hi STORM the same day you post you got on my mind that morning and SHERITA iam praying for    both of you all feel better i miss you all be blessed.

pliesfanatic's avatar - web
      BEVERELY HILLS
      United States
      Member #88631
      March 20, 2010
      3371 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Storm!!! Omg, I'm soo glad you are back... :-) I lost your number && email b/c I got a new phone.. But, I hope you be okay && I will continue to pray for you.. I can only imagine what your daughter has to go thru seein you being sick.. It's not a good feeling I KNOW!!! Only God know's when he wants you fully recovered && trust me when there is a will, there's a way!!! Anywhoo, I hope to hear from yah soon && I hope you still got my number!! BTW{by tha way} 401 bx WTG!!! :-)

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
        Duluth GA
        United States
        Member #73845
        April 26, 2009
        5276 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

198/618-402-213

549/465-866/868

418-140-867/798

367-313-615/519

Good luck everyone!!!

STORM

WTG storm 401**bx hit mid  Glad to see you back waiting on 213* next ...Hurray! 

Kennesaw, GA
          United States
          Member #62138
          June 18, 2008
          1414 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

welcome back lady, glad that you came to grace us with your presence, first day back already getting hits, let get get, get it!!!!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28466 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

198/618-402-213

549/465-866/868

418-140-867/798

367-313-615/519

Good luck everyone!!!

STORM

Glad to see you back, even if only part-time!  Get your rest and take care!  See Ya!

STORM's avatar - Rean
              Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9315 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the love. I miss you all too! "Info"... I had to go to the ER yesterday and came home this morning. Well my dr wanted to keep me in the hospital to rest but I'd rather rest at home. I am taking it easy, juz decided to jump in here to reply to you all to let you know that I am doing fine, and to continue to help those that need my help. A smile comes upon my face when I see how many of you think of me an continue to pray for me. I love you as GOD loves you, "remember that"... My daughter cries sometimes bcuz she does not like seeing me this way bcuz I don't get sick that often, my daughter is a little Angel, an I thank GOD every single day for creating her unto me. Eventhough I have been sick, yes I am still in school but I got a waiver from my school, so I have to send my work into my teacher thru e mail, aint GOD good... I am going to tranfer an do online school the end of this month. I have managed to keep a 4.0 GPA An I remain on the Dean's list, an what keeps me going/strong is my family and My LP family. You all espress such kinder my way, thank U, I feel so thankful/greatful to You all. I am going to respond to All messages when I get the strength. I will come here on an off to share info/give you great numbers. Here are some to watch this week, some pulled from my list and a few new ones as well... Good Luck Everyone, Love ya!!!

Special Thank You goes out to Squidworth for being there with me Every step of the way thru out my healing. This woman is amazing and I am so happy that GOD placed her into my life. I can't thank u enough girl for the love and support you have shown my daughter and I. I will be calling you in a few minutes, but I'm sure u will be calling me before I call you, "Insider" Embarassed Love ya!

Watch* 846-876/897*-618-268/829*

Don't miss, 329/236-303*-519/615*

My specials 891* 174* 629

Good Luck Everyone!!!

squidworth's avatar - nw logo.jpg

United States
                Member #583
                August 21, 2002
                43 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the love. I miss you all too! "Info"... I had to go to the ER yesterday and came home this morning. Well my dr wanted to keep me in the hospital to rest but I'd rather rest at home. I am taking it easy, juz decided to jump in here to reply to you all to let you know that I am doing fine, and to continue to help those that need my help. A smile comes upon my face when I see how many of you think of me an continue to pray for me. I love you as GOD loves you, "remember that"... My daughter cries sometimes bcuz she does not like seeing me this way bcuz I don't get sick that often, my daughter is a little Angel, an I thank GOD every single day for creating her unto me. Eventhough I have been sick, yes I am still in school but I got a waiver from my school, so I have to send my work into my teacher thru e mail, aint GOD good... I am going to tranfer an do online school the end of this month. I have managed to keep a 4.0 GPA An I remain on the Dean's list, an what keeps me going/strong is my family and My LP family. You all espress such kinder my way, thank U, I feel so thankful/greatful to You all. I am going to respond to All messages when I get the strength. I will come here on an off to share info/give you great numbers. Here are some to watch this week, some pulled from my list and a few new ones as well... Good Luck Everyone, Love ya!!!

Special Thank You goes out to Squidworth for being there with me Every step of the way thru out my healing. This woman is amazing and I am so happy that GOD placed her into my life. I can't thank u enough girl for the love and support you have shown my daughter and I. I will be calling you in a few minutes, but I'm sure u will be calling me before I call you, "Insider" Embarassed Love ya!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Thanks, but you are the one that's amazing. Although you have been soooo sick you have managed to still take care of your family and to keep your grade to a 4.0 WOW, and now you're   back to help us at LP you are AMAZING!!! Thanks for all you do.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9315 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks, but you are the one that's amazing. Although you have been soooo sick you have managed to still take care of your family and to keep your grade to a 4.0 WOW, and now you're   back to help us at LP you are AMAZING!!! Thanks for all you do.

LoviesThank u, It's my pleasure dear!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9315 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

198/618-402-213

549/465-866/868

418-140-867/798

367-313-615/519

Good luck everyone!!!

STORM

Ga 140 STR Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  Hyper

I will be back in like a few hours,

Congrats All!!!

1977's avatar - flower2
                      st. pete
                      United States
                      Member #6680
                      September 3, 2004
                      1227 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Happy for you guys !!!!!!Hurray! Hope it comes to Florida!!

rylesb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                        Member #1056
                        January 18, 2003
                        251 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

Good Luck Everyone!!!

May God bless you and you are in my prayers.  We are so bless to have you in our lives!!!!!!.                   Lover           

Lovies           

LetDance's win!!!!       

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Vtracs is My Game!
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #3617
                          February 6, 2004
                          7497 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Storm! I am glad that you are feeling better!Blue Angel

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

jonesboro/ga.
                            United States
                            Member #1753
                            June 29, 2003
                            16 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2010, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Hello storm glad to hear that you are healing. you must take care of your self. be blessed.

flower2120's avatar - flower2
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #88285
                              March 13, 2010
                              194 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2010, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Welcome back storm I know that I am new and all but you have been a total blessing to me since I have been a member. Thanks a million and know that God has your back. Remember in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path even when you don't understand.