Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How/When Do You Check Your Tickets?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 6 years ago by weshar75.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5583 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

First itme I check 'em is after I just paid for them,  then the second time I check 'em is when I get 'em home and perform the ritual spraying of 'em with lucky froggy juice,  then if they stay still until the morning, I look at 'em at sunrise and if any of 'em are winners................the power of the froggy juice transfers to me and I start hopping up and down.  It's been working lately.......  Buddie and lil' Buddie are green and red with envy that there juju is down,  but I think when the sun spots start flaring up again they'll be in the game again.

Money frog!

Buddie and Lil' Buddy.

Buddie N Lil Buddie

Baton Rouge, LA
    United States
    Member #4602
    May 7, 2004
    699 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I check mine against the Powerball and Louisiana Lottery web sites, Powerball usually has the numbers up right away, Louisiana Lottery it usually takes a little time.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

MILLION22Q$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      raleigh, north carolina
      United States
      Member #92685
      June 12, 2010
      68 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

good for you... I don't trust the retailers to check the tickets either.  Check them online...safer.

I check my tickets a day or so later... but check them right away if the winner is in my town/city.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        3055 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

The store in our town is not that far so I walk to the store the next day and check  it on the scanner or have Mrs. kim the owner check it.  Sometimes Mr. kim will check my tickets for me to add to the suspense of the ticket.  It is all good fun.-weshar75