Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Zener Cards

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 6 years ago by edge.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
edge's avatar - waveform

United States
Member #68609
December 26, 2008
2204 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

probably the only way to break lottery randomness is via ESP

These are the "suspects" Zener cards (mostly used in telepathy, less so in precognition) nevertheless here they are

Zener Cards

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Cartas_Zener.svg/300px-Cartas_Zener.svg.png

There is enough of them, to generate certain conditions, in Pick 3 games, such a condition are ie double, triples, 0 (present), 9 (present), 1 (present)

mapping of Zener images to numbers (patterns) to forecast is a challenge, but maybe is not numbers themselves but some simple patterns that would still give an "advantage"

if you like me that believes that time is an illusion, and possibly "knowing" it by many circumstances where you suddenly see phenomena, Zener cards are simplest possible ways to test the phenomena)

It is is probably better if patterns in lottery (such as pick 3) are chosen such they correspond to impulses and emotions of individual self, and not be dictated by any system coming from outside, Zener cards are nothing but symbols, the mapping or recording is what is that is.

I intend to elaborate on various attempts in this thread, but I also welcome any of your input in this regard.

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
    Member #68609
    December 26, 2008
    2204 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

was thinking about this a little bit, one of the strongest patterns (and huge advantage in fact) is when you "think" all unique numbers (ie 1 2 3) will occur, this is an example of a "strong emotion", idea is to translate these and compute (mentally) the target "space", this is an example of a pattern to be "codified"

I was recently thinking of a pattern space "000" being for a "reset" I always think of a "reset" (or going to the beginning) so this is yet another example of "emotional" impulse, now I don't have a 0 idea why 000 would be so crucial, but it is on my mind very long now, same goes for "river" flow (btw river in the Zener image should be reversed to be horizontal) i see river

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
      Member #68609
      December 26, 2008
      2204 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2010, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Monday June 14 2001 (Experiment #1)

mismatched pairs ie P3 01 and 02 : 012 and so forth

012, 123, 234, 345, 456, 567, 678, 789, 890, 901

mismatched pairs ie P4 01 and 02 : 0102 and so forth

0102, 1213, 2324, 3435, 4546, 5657, 6768, 7879, 8980, 9091

this coud be localized to NY and NJ

Note: difficulty mapping Zener to number representation, trying to establish "fixed" patterns such as "mismatched pairs"

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
        Member #68609
        December 26, 2008
        2204 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Monday June 14 2001 (Experiment #1) evening

continuation, evening draws to match, tomorrow repeat, as pattern/feelings need to reinforce, $0 spent

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting!!!  Let's what falls!!  000 or 0000 Ok!!! I mention this earlier.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
            Member #68609
            December 26, 2008
            2204 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

indirect reference to 0, yes, interesting you are seeing it as well, something is going to happen , I have 0 doubts about it

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

You were sure it with some of these numbers. 789 comb. in Ga. and 678 comb. somewhere?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

These!! good call!   876 S.C.  And Ga.  987

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                  Member #68609
                  December 26, 2008
                  2204 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

targeting strictly local States, all else is meaningless, if not by intention, experiments are strictly to see if one can re-inforce memory patterns and establish symbol-pattern-number(s) representations within 5 Zener cards within P3 and P4 games context, and repeat:) but thank you!

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                    Nebraska
                    United States
                    Member #72306
                    March 15, 2009
                    289 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2010, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

probably the only way to break lottery randomness is via ESP

These are the "suspects" Zener cards (mostly used in telepathy, less so in precognition) nevertheless here they are

Zener Cards

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Cartas_Zener.svg/300px-Cartas_Zener.svg.png

There is enough of them, to generate certain conditions, in Pick 3 games, such a condition are ie double, triples, 0 (present), 9 (present), 1 (present)

mapping of Zener images to numbers (patterns) to forecast is a challenge, but maybe is not numbers themselves but some simple patterns that would still give an "advantage"

if you like me that believes that time is an illusion, and possibly "knowing" it by many circumstances where you suddenly see phenomena, Zener cards are simplest possible ways to test the phenomena)

It is is probably better if patterns in lottery (such as pick 3) are chosen such they correspond to impulses and emotions of individual self, and not be dictated by any system coming from outside, Zener cards are nothing but symbols, the mapping or recording is what is that is.

I intend to elaborate on various attempts in this thread, but I also welcome any of your input in this regard.

Hi edge , I just looked at the zener cards via that link you posted and I wonder if you could explain how to use them please ?       never heard of them before you told us about em . Thanks

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Nebraska
                      United States
                      Member #72306
                      March 15, 2009
                      289 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2010, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Marie that book you wanted to know about  is titled Numbers & You by LLoyd Strayhorn . sorrry I late in posting .

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34146 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2010, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Marie that book you wanted to know about  is titled Numbers & You by LLoyd Strayhorn . sorrry I late in posting .

Thanks I will look it up!!!   Hoping2winbig.!!

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                          Member #68609
                          December 26, 2008
                          2204 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi edge , I just looked at the zener cards via that link you posted and I wonder if you could explain how to use them please ?       never heard of them before you told us about em . Thanks

Zener cards were used by both the Soviets and US Navy in an attempt to send telepathic signals from submarines submerged in depths of the oceans back to command centers stationed on the ground as well as other submarines, this was part of an ongoing effort to develop "stealth communication" without using radio waves (hence interest of the military in telepathy)

They developed series of 5 cards (Zener) to aid experiments, for me to lift Zener cards to precognition (from telepathy) is rather big stretch, what I am mostly interested in is a way to map feeling/intuition to series of images and proceed accordingly, I am not interested in mapping of an image(s) directly to a number(s) , but rather associate certain "strong" patterns, such as mismatched pairs (because psychologically it does imprint certain emotion) and associate Zener symbol such as let say square to that pattern.

Next time around a feeling arises such as square it has a direct corresponding "possible event" in mismatched pairs let say in P3. This is an ongoing research, and I have invested an absolute 0 dollars in the games.

This, all of this has been done before, by many without even knowing it:) ie associative image of car plates/ symbols in dreams etc, reinforced over and over again (because brain remembers), except for the most part efforts by many are taking place in directly subscribing symbols to numbers, which probably can be done but with great deal of repetition and training.

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                            Member #68609
                            December 26, 2008
                            2204 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Monday June 14 2001 (Experiment #1)

mismatched pairs ie P3 01 and 02 : 012 and so forth

012, 123, 234, 345, 456, 567, 678, 789, 890, 901

mismatched pairs ie P4 01 and 02 : 0102 and so forth

0102, 1213, 2324, 3435, 4546, 5657, 6768, 7879, 8980, 9091

this coud be localized to NY and NJ

Note: difficulty mapping Zener to number representation, trying to establish "fixed" patterns such as "mismatched pairs"

Monday June 14 2001 (Experiment #1) End

NJ  128 747 4938 6269
                            NY  255 560 4952 8663

johnph77's avatar - avatar
                              CA
                              United States
                              Member #2987
                              December 10, 2003
                              832 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2010, 2:00 am - IP Logged

If it's cards you want to use, why not take a standard deck of cards, remove the aces (low) through tens (high) from three (for Pick 3 games) or four (for Pick 4 games) suits, shuffle up and deal? Why complicate matters with cards you have to interpret?

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=