Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Zener Cards

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 7 years ago by edge.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34522 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey  Edge, if I want to give you 5 stars so be it I like your topic!!!  Another thing numbers repeat all the time.  Lots of time, I don't even spend money on the lottery I like to see what falls, if I dream I will look up a number and it falls, or i can think a number and it falls. And I know I am a blessing to many people all over the world. And this is a hobby for me to post numbers. I love it when people post a number and it come out. Everyone loves it if they can hit off one of the numbers. Testing my ablilities for today, Let's see?? Don't know the State? but here goes. I am not getting these numbers from any book, from my head.   205 ~985~ 111~ 905  511~561~120~315 1523~9902  Good Luck! I am experimenting too. Good Luck people if you like these numbers.Sun Smiley

Wow!!  I hope somebody got lucky I know they did!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
    Member #68609
    December 26, 2008
    2204 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Wednesday June 16 2010 (Experiment #1) Evening part

NJ: 917 6147
    NY: 172 1560

0 patterns matched

commencing part B

power ball draw

Zener card:

+ + + +

Mundane numbers, can represent pattern on the card

dont know why either + and word mundane

esoterics/occult

book: Key to the Universe Or a Spiritual Interpretation of Numbers and Symbols

By Harriette Augusta Curtiss, F. Homer Curtiss (page 136)

number 10 10 10 10

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = 28

Wednesday June 16 2010 (Experiment # 1) End

Lets see

8-11-18-29-36 +46

total and negative feedback

resuming from P3 and P4 game some time later Today

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34522 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Wednesday June 16 2010 (Experiment # 1) End

Lets see

8-11-18-29-36 +46

total and negative feedback

resuming from P3 and P4 game some time later Today

Which game was that for and how many did you get right???  Mega Ball or Powerball?  I think for the Mega Million, you got the 4*  I think youdo better with 3 and 4 digits. from what I can see. because those numbers seem to fall for you. Just my oppinion? Big Smile

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
        Member #68609
        December 26, 2008
        2204 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Which game was that for and how many did you get right???  Mega Ball or Powerball?  I think for the Mega Million, you got the 4*  I think youdo better with 3 and 4 digits. from what I can see. because those numbers seem to fall for you. Just my oppinion? Big Smile

thanks marcie, 0 harm done:) i am not delusional about hits/progress, even if there is a straight match, or 1 number in the set, experiments serve to re-inforce experience (including actions such as searching for patterns on google and matching with some random contextual text), I would advise anyone here NOT to follow these numbers (or patterns) for real play, everything is localized to 2 States (so even less so globally:)

we continue:

Thursday June 17 2010 (Experiment # 1)

all unique

Zener cards: + , square, circle, river

Patterns: abcd (unique unique unique) no consecutive, no repeats

examples:

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34522 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

thanks marcie, 0 harm done:) i am not delusional about hits/progress, even if there is a straight match, or 1 number in the set, experiments serve to re-inforce experience (including actions such as searching for patterns on google and matching with some random contextual text), I would advise anyone here NOT to follow these numbers (or patterns) for real play, everything is localized to 2 States (so even less so globally:)

we continue:

all unique

examples:

Ok!! I bet you would be, if you were to play one  of your numbers. LOL.  I am having so much bad luck. I am feeling the 962 or 961 comb. Good luck with your numbers! These are my hunch numbers.  I am going to box them or play them str8. Even the 9621 or 9620.  I forgot to mention those numbers play for Hard Luck!!  Your telling everyone not to follow any of your numbers, then let's see how they fall anyway. They might fall who knows?

Like you say you are experimenting. Good luck to the ones that play them.

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
            Member #68609
            December 26, 2008
            2204 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok!! I bet you would be, if you were to play one  of your numbers. LOL.  I am having so much bad luck. I am feeling the 962 or 961 comb. Good luck with your numbers! These are my hunch numbers.  I am going to box them or play them str8. Even the 9621 or 9620.  I forgot to mention those numbers play for Hard Luck!!  Your telling everyone not to follow any of your numbers, then let's see how they fall anyway. They might fall who knows?

Like you say you are experimenting. Good luck to the ones that play them.

haha , yes, for sure, a sense of humour is required also the ability to limit gambling, so sure once a week, go in (I do that once in a blue moon) play long shot straight (always hedge with box) then go stealth again:)

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34522 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I wonder what State do you live?? just curious?

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34522 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

haha , yes, for sure, a sense of humour is required also the ability to limit gambling, so sure once a week, go in (I do that once in a blue moon) play long shot straight (always hedge with box) then go stealth again:)

Wonder???

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                  Member #68609
                  December 26, 2008
                  2204 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

we continue:

all unique

examples:

Thursday June 17 2010 (Experiment #1) End

NJ :   945 761 7450 3100   (patterns matched)
                  NY :  256 742 4660 9683    (patterns matched, last boxed 3968)

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34522 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey Edge, if I know how to work the Zener Cards I might really be into something!!!     You think??  If anyone was smart enought to look at the pattern you had with the numbers.  They won! All they had to do was mix them up, which I should of, I did play the 379 and the 1736 box.  Ohio number was 639 .

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34522 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey Edge, if I know how to work the Zener Cards I might really be into something!!!     You think??  If anyone was smart enought to look at the pattern you had with the numbers.  They won! All they had to do was mix them up, which I should of, I did play the 379 and the 1736 box.  Ohio number was 639 .

Better correct my-self, 693 comb. Ohio Midday.  June 17th.

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                        Member #68609
                        December 26, 2008
                        2204 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

thanks marcie, so yes, very much so the thought, but permutations are large ie 2 x a day 2 States at let say 10 permutation each 2(States) x 2(games) x 2 (twice  a day) x 10 = $80, the system will break down:) this is not like a "vision" and you have all 3 or 4 numbers one State one number, this is I believe the only way to proceed, so if person(s) here post one number and they say box/straight thats fantastic, but when there is a roll of numbers and the eeeentire Country is covered in a throw of dice and see what happens...

commencing experiment of the day, plus sub-attempt for mega (later Today)

Friday June 18 2010 (Experiment 1)

Zener Card: ZERO

ZERO ZERO ZERO

Patterns: 0nn n0n nn0

n = 2, 3, 4, 5, 7    (so the opposite to mirror 0, 1, 6, 8, 9)

possible future:

024 025 027 032 035 037 042 043 047 052

0247 0357

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                          Member #68609
                          December 26, 2008
                          2204 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

thanks marcie, so yes, very much so the thought, but permutations are large ie 2 x a day 2 States at let say 10 permutation each 2(States) x 2(games) x 2 (twice  a day) x 10 = $80, the system will break down:) this is not like a "vision" and you have all 3 or 4 numbers one State one number, this is I believe the only way to proceed, so if person(s) here post one number and they say box/straight thats fantastic, but when there is a roll of numbers and the eeeentire Country is covered in a throw of dice and see what happens...

commencing experiment of the day, plus sub-attempt for mega (later Today)

Friday June 18 2010 (Experiment 1)

Zener Card: ZERO

ZERO ZERO ZERO

Patterns: 0nn n0n nn0

n = 2, 3, 4, 5, 7    (so the opposite to mirror 0, 1, 6, 8, 9)

possible future:

024 025 027 032 035 037 042 043 047 052

0247 0357

actually an error, 1 can not be flipped over, not in a common font, should be included in the prediction/visualization and targeting in this particular iteration of the experiment

n updated for:

n = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                            Member #68609
                            December 26, 2008
                            2204 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Thursday June 17 2010 (Experiment #1) End

NJ :   945 761 7450 3100   (patterns matched)
                            NY :  256 742 4660 9683    (patterns matched, last boxed 3968)

an error

7450 contains a consecutive 45 , hence total patterns matched 4 out of 9 (% of total is not really important, this is not a statistical trial) but precision yes and "recording"

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34522 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Yes, but it is there call!! A person plays what they like, if they like a number, it is on them. If they hit's, and off one of my numbers or yours it is a great thing!!!

We are not twisting anybodys arm to play a number. I just like to see the results. Even if I don't play. Read my blog about the number I dreamed about. it was real.  And most of the times my dreams are good.  I just don't know the State, if I did I would be loaded with dough. LOl!!  I am going out of town today, the address is 1190, I am experienting like you do. let's see will it fall somewhere.  Another address I will be going to is 719. Ok. No one has to play them. but let's see what will fall. have a great day!!CoolSun SmileyWhite Bounce