Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quite ..frankly bought systems suck

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by edge.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
61354 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged
Most bought systems don't work...
not consistent enough... period
Save your money...invent your own
    Rockwell's avatar - redordead
    New York
    United States
    Member #66776
    November 6, 2008
    91 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I disagree.

I buy Power Sheets and win month to month. I could never hit a number until then. Then again, I'm buying numbers to play and not the "system" as you call it. I've never purchased an actual "system" and I do not need to as long as I receive the power sheets.

Tomorrow's numbers are in Todays results!

Kay's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #503
      February 27, 2001
      1976 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I disagree.

I buy Power Sheets and win month to month. I could never hit a number until then. Then again, I'm buying numbers to play and not the "system" as you call it. I've never purchased an actual "system" and I do not need to as long as I receive the power sheets.

What is Power Sheets? Is it for NY only or for all states?

New York
        United States
        Member #66776
        November 6, 2008
        91 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

The Power Sheet is basically a monthly "number sheet" (pick 3 or 4) with selected categories. The guy that makes them is a columnist for a lottery magazine so basically he knows his stuff. His site and newsletter is for free and includes several methods and systems. As far as Iknow, he creates power sheets for any state...check out the site. Its for number players only

pattyk's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Williamstown, NY
          United States
          Member #82142
          November 7, 2009
          335 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

The Power Sheet is basically a monthly "number sheet" (pick 3 or 4) with selected categories. The guy that makes them is a columnist for a lottery magazine so basically he knows his stuff. His site and newsletter is for free and includes several methods and systems. As far as Iknow, he creates power sheets for any state...check out the site. Its for number players only

Hey, Rockwell!!!!!--what is the site for these power sheets????--I'm interrested in giving this a shot. Please & Thank You.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23222 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Rockwell!!!!!--what is the site for these power sheets????--I'm interrested in giving this a shot. Please & Thank You.

pattyk...be aware:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215275

CA
              United States
              Member #84266
              December 26, 2009
              410 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2010, 12:29 am - IP Logged

The thing you have to keep in mind about these systems is that they mever work. If these systems work, why would these people need to sell it?

If one is dumb enough to buy these systems thinking that it will help them win the jack pot, they deserve to get scammed. Lol.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                Member #69169
                January 5, 2009
                2122 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2010, 12:35 am - IP Logged

The thing you have to keep in mind about these systems is that they mever work. If these systems work, why would these people need to sell it?

If one is dumb enough to buy these systems thinking that it will help them win the jack pot, they deserve to get scammed. Lol.

I agree but I do have something that really works. keep your eyes open. Remember Jordans121

"Many Strategies|One Game"

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3112 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2010, 3:50 am - IP Logged

There is a huge difference between the scammers selling magic systems and paying a little for a leg up on information it took other players years to learn. 

BobP

You can't use a lottery system, it would be cheating.   Green laugh

pattyk's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Williamstown, NY
                    United States
                    Member #82142
                    November 7, 2009
                    335 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2010, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the warning dr65.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                      hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2010, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the warning dr65.

We have those sheet here in Ga for 2.00 they are just a list of number to play  and yes some of them will

hit when you don't know. You can get that same information here.

New York
                        United States
                        Member #66776
                        November 6, 2008
                        91 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2010, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm amazed that some of you are so quick to bash a lottery / number system. If I can help someone hit the number then I will post it. I respect your opinion(s), and I will continue to Hit the number regardless. Today I had 533 Straight in New York because it was a COLD DOUBLE selection that I paid 33 cents for. Not bad. AND, his newsletter had 353 as an alert this week. So, although he is NOT selling a system, his picks kick butt. His website gives systems away for free...I'm sure some of will will debate even a free system, whether it's a common system or something new. The bottom line is....hitting the number.

I do not buy systems, I buy an experts selections and I'm winning. And I do not post Emails or websites in respect to LotteryPosts regulations. Just trying to share my knowledge...that is all.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19894 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm amazed that some of you are so quick to bash a lottery / number system. If I can help someone hit the number then I will post it. I respect your opinion(s), and I will continue to Hit the number regardless. Today I had 533 Straight in New York because it was a COLD DOUBLE selection that I paid 33 cents for. Not bad. AND, his newsletter had 353 as an alert this week. So, although he is NOT selling a system, his picks kick butt. His website gives systems away for free...I'm sure some of will will debate even a free system, whether it's a common system or something new. The bottom line is....hitting the number.

I do not buy systems, I buy an experts selections and I'm winning. And I do not post Emails or websites in respect to LotteryPosts regulations. Just trying to share my knowledge...that is all.

You only said you knew of one system that works for you but there are hundreds of them for sale.  Beside there's been quite a few members who have made the same claims about a system that wins a lot and the only proof they offered were their words.  Any system can win once or twice but I think Blackapple is talking about a system that wins consistently and wins more than it cost to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            23222 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Rockwell..I don't believe in buying systems. Some can get mighty expensive, I've seen a few examples here. If it is free and you can use it with

what you already know, fine. I don't see anything wrong with that. If it is an inexpensive system and you can use it, fine. You do have to be

careful about putting too much faith in any system...and too many $$$ too.

If you can use what you found, good job. If it makes money for you, use it. I think hackles get raised when the word system is used...most

times they are fraudulent junk and nearly anyone, with some time and patience, can create a workable system themselves.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                              Wyncote,Pa
                              United States
                              Member #3206
                              January 3, 2004
                              61354 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged
                              Rockwell

Please post some predictions Rockwell
                              I want to believe what you are saying.
                              I will be watching you