Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quite ..frankly bought systems suck

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 6 years ago by edge.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5583 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I think no one system 'per se' works you have to take several 'systems' (a system could be anything) and take the best attributes of each and converge them to get something viable.   You could call this type of merger a system of systems,  Frankie (short for Frakenstein) or Splicey (spliced together like dissimilar DNA)!

splice3-1.jpg image muphukka   Scary!

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
    Lithonia,GA
    United States
    Member #92699
    June 12, 2010
    505 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

blackapple I love your post. You are smart and funny!! You said to beware of false triples in an earlier post.....they keep coming in GA..today 773 (sigh)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22852 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged
      Rockwell

Please post some predictions Rockwell
      I want to believe what you are saying.
      I will be watching you

Rockwell's avatar - redordead

Ah, a blast from my past....nice audio reminder of times long gone. I had everything they put out....No Nod Where does the time go?

rockwell, you might have to put up....or give a little bit.

Another problem area arises when posters say: 'I just wanted you to know....I have a system that works wonders' etc, etc, etc...but they leave

everyone wondering what it is.

Rockwell's avatar - redordead
        New York
        United States
        Member #66776
        November 6, 2008
        91 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2010, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Ah, a blast from my past....nice audio reminder of times long gone. I had everything they put out....No Nod Where does the time go?

rockwell, you might have to put up....or give a little bit.

Another problem area arises when posters say: 'I just wanted you to know....I have a system that works wonders' etc, etc, etc...but they leave

everyone wondering what it is.

I never claimed I have a system or even bought a system. I buy selections (Power Sheets) from a lottery columnist and I win using his selections. It's a little more in-depth than most number sheets and he has the knowledge behind the selections. Not once did I claim I had a system.  Simply sharing my experience because I am finally winning. This is what I'm "putting up" ... simple advice looking to learn more.

I know I'm winning and learning ... NOT selling anything .... This is a lottery "post" for sharing information which is simply what I did and I will continue to share my Number playing knowledge. Didn't mean to ruffle the feathers of the hard core bloggers so quick to deny or even follow up with my input.

Does anybody on this site buy or ever here of these Power Sheets by lottery columnist Vince Conti? Anybody out there willing to back me on this alternate avenue of trying to hit the daily number?

Tomorrow's numbers are in Todays results!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4523 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2010, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Rockwell, Thank you for sharing your veiw point and expereince with such a method. Some folks are die hard "SUM" creatures or prefer to use the stars as a guide. To each there own.

I prefer the astronomy method of reaching for the stars and winning!!! 

IF you can make a difference in how someone wins then by golly you done good! Never underestimate how influential you can be.

Best to you in your wins ! ANd welcome to Lottery post.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10344 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2010, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Rockwell, these Power Sheets sound like The Gold Sheet for sports.

They wouldn't be considerd systems, they are tout sheets.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49635 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged
              Most bought systems don't work...
              not consistent enough... period
              Save your money...invent your own

In the Hands of their Inventors the Purchased Systems "Work Very Well"!

The Inventor has the Knowledge and Experience from the Research and Development Phase of their System: Which can not be conveyed to the Purchaser of the System: By Using/Learning the System: The Purchaser will Achieve the Results Advertised by the Inventor!

Where their is Light: Their is also Shadows!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14833 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

The Power Sheet is basically a monthly "number sheet" (pick 3 or 4) with selected categories. The guy that makes them is a columnist for a lottery magazine so basically he knows his stuff. His site and newsletter is for free and includes several methods and systems. As far as Iknow, he creates power sheets for any state...check out the site. Its for number players only

Well  Rockwell....after I saw your post about the Power Sheets... and I did check it out...and you are right about the Power Sheets.... and there are systems out there that people do buy...and I for one have been down that road in the past and yes they don't usually work like they make it out to be.....so after checking it out...(and trust me I will check things out before I buy anything).... I did get the Power Sheets...for what little I paid for them I have hit 3 days so far in a row and made over triple the amount I paid for them....and if anyone wants to check out the numbers I hit on they are posted on "Go for the Gus Dough in PA.."..I hit str8 on the 313 and the 329 last nite...and I will continue to keep on hitting....all I have to do is pay attention to my results and the workout that I use.....their is another thing that  helps me out and that is Destiny's Chart..which I am sure alot of you have seen here...and even with her chart posted alot of you say it does and it doesn't work for your state....well it does work for PA cause I have used it....which I have also posted on the thread where I have a list of numbers posted so if you don't beleive it just go to "Go for the Gus Dough in PA.." it is there... 

It's ashame that some people right away try to put someone down and all they were trying to do was help people out...now if you don't have proof that what Rockwell is saying than it would be wise to just keep your negative opinions to yourself....all he was trying to do was help everyone out...and I thank him for posting this info cause it did help me....just like Destiny's Chart is working for some people.....what works for some people may not work for others....so until you have tried the Power Sheets that Rockwell is talking about and Destiny's Chart....I don't think it is fair to judge a person about sharing an idea or something with you before you have checked it out.....what I use and do to hit the numbers may not work for anyone else but I will help anyone out if they need help with anything and are sincere about it.....

I REST MY CASE!!!!!

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                  usa
                  United States
                  Member #89197
                  April 2, 2010
                  2816 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

People get on here and post 30 numbers and say they will hit somewhere someday and at sometime.. Worthless information as far as i'm concerned.. Then when a number hits they act like OH WOW ....  duh..!!!  I think it is an ego thing for the most part..   Just my opinion...

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                    Member #68609
                    December 26, 2008
                    2204 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

for entertainment value yes, by all means, some programs out there are really out there in terms of user interface, some use very elaborate "nuclear physics" mathematics:) make sure when purchasing system see if it has nice documentation, updates (so you get more documentation) some people out there have great deal of fun creating them, so definitely yes, in addition these system designers would die for you to win money as this would immediately end up generating great advertisement, I am now searching for a system that would generate symbols subtituted for numbers, sort of like a slot machine with all bells, 7's, cherries, jokers if you have an example in mind shoot me an email:)

cheers

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future