Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Take 5 Close Again

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DownandDirty.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island, NY
United States
Member #57412
January 3, 2008
419 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Draw Results - 6/15/10

13-19-21-35-36

I played:

13-19-21-30-36

I also played:

10-13-21-25-36

Been paying $500-$800  for 4 of 5 on alot of draws lately.  My luck; I'll get the $175-$250 payout oddball day.  Ya know, I have an empty frame waiting on my wall.  I hope to someday have a copy of my winning ticket to place in it.  Days like this give you real hope.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2010, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Draw Results - 6/15/10

13-19-21-35-36

I played:

13-19-21-30-36

I also played:

10-13-21-25-36

Been paying $500-$800  for 4 of 5 on alot of draws lately.  My luck; I'll get the $175-$250 payout oddball day.  Ya know, I have an empty frame waiting on my wall.  I hope to someday have a copy of my winning ticket to place in it.  Days like this give you real hope.

NICE call on BOTH plays.  The 30's lately have been on FIRE, in the last 4 draws that have hit 11 out of 20 numbers!

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Long Island, NY
      United States
      Member #57412
      January 3, 2008
      419 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2010, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Paid $472 for 4 of 5.  Not bad.  Plus $23 on the 3 of 5.

NITEHAWK61's avatar - wings2
        WESTCHESTER/NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #25041
        October 31, 2005
        106 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Good job Dirty

I always find that fifth number to be elusive!!!

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
          West Side of Sunny Florida
          United States
          Member #55048
          September 8, 2007
          3371 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2010, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I often find the 2nd, 3rd, 4th number to be elusive too!!! LOL

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Long Island, NY
            United States
            Member #57412
            January 3, 2008
            419 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Draw 6/17/10

4-7-11-27-30

I played:

4-7-11-29-39

Sucks to do the research work to be able to predict the 4-7-11 and only get a lousy 3rd place $20 prize.

That 39 is comin soon

Bronx, NY
              United States
              Member #78987
              August 25, 2009
              353 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2010, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Draw 6/17/10

4-7-11-27-30

I played:

4-7-11-29-39

Sucks to do the research work to be able to predict the 4-7-11 and only get a lousy 3rd place $20 prize.

That 39 is comin soon

Hurray!First, I would like to congratulate you on your recent Take 5 winnings..it gives me hopeParty..And also I want to ask you how you select the numbers to play since I would like to learn and I really need to win some $$.  I am sorry to bother you with this but I have been playing the Take 5 for a few months now..but without much luck.  I play Qps/Personal/Birthdays..but nothing!

Thanks in Advance..and have a wonderful and Lucky day!!Party

~~*Wishing You All a Beautiful & Lucky Day*~~

Party 

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
              -- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

ATLANTA
                United States
                Member #62901
                July 12, 2008
                16138 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

*MAYBE SOME OF THESE DIGITS WILL RETURN TONITE!*

6/18/2004: Take 5:    5-20-21-30-31 BONUS: 33

Long Island, NY
                  United States
                  Member #57412
                  January 3, 2008
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!First, I would like to congratulate you on your recent Take 5 winnings..it gives me hopeParty..And also I want to ask you how you select the numbers to play since I would like to learn and I really need to win some $$.  I am sorry to bother you with this but I have been playing the Take 5 for a few months now..but without much luck.  I play Qps/Personal/Birthdays..but nothing!

Hello Bronx!

I would suggest you spend time reading all of the posts here on LP.  Particularly the Lottery Methods section.  Some of the knowledgable members can also suggest "legitimate", low cost books you can read.

I use all of this information when I select my numbers.

United States
                    Member #89324
                    April 5, 2010
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

i got the 7-11-30 right that day ;\  Ya i hate it getting close with 3/5's.  Congrats on you're win though.  Btw downanddirty seems like you still aren't receiving pm's ;[  Wanted to ask you about a few things.

Long Island, NY
                      United States
                      Member #57412
                      January 3, 2008
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2010, 2:54 am - IP Logged

i got the 7-11-30 right that day ;\  Ya i hate it getting close with 3/5's.  Congrats on you're win though.  Btw downanddirty seems like you still aren't receiving pm's ;[  Wanted to ask you about a few things.

I had alot of old messages in my inbox that I have deleted.  perhaps that will allow me to get new ones

Bronx, NY
                        United States
                        Member #78987
                        August 25, 2009
                        353 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Hello Bronx!

I would suggest you spend time reading all of the posts here on LP.  Particularly the Lottery Methods section.  Some of the knowledgable members can also suggest "legitimate", low cost books you can read.

I use all of this information when I select my numbers.

DownandDirty, Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate itParty

Good Luck to you and to all my LP familyGroup HugBanana

Party 

-- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                          NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3685 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Here's a few things I've noticed about Take5... I've played it regularly since last year, but I dont spend a lot of money on it...maybe $10 - $12 per week.  I've won a little money ($260 bucks, and over 80 Free Plays)

Always play a single digit number. (1 thru 9)  Single digit numbers appear in 75% of all drawings.  However, in June, that has not been the case.  Single digit numbers went down to approximately 45% in June, but I think they'll be back.  That's because the trend of single number's appearing in 75% of draws goes back in time for multiple years.  

Play at least one number in the thirties.  Over 80% of drawings have a number in the thirties.  I like to have a single digit number and a number in the thirties in all of the games I play. (Last night 05 and 37 came out.)

Play a balanced mix of odd and even numbers. Either 3 odd and two even or two even and three odd. Stay away from all odd numbers, all even numbers or 4/1 combos.  

Add up the numbers you want to play.  A sum of 100 is usually a good set to play.  But sometimes any set of numbers drawn can have a sum a lot higher than 100 or a lot lower.  For example, last nights sum was 115. 

Beware of playing a lot of QP's.  It is true most jackpots are won with QP's.  But that's because more QP's are played.  Most people dont want to take the time to mark a bet slip, they just say "Gimme a QP." A QP could give you five consecutive numbers like 1 2 3 4 5.  While it is possible for a set of five numbers in a row to be drawn, in the history of Take5, that's never happened.  Or the odd/even mix could be all odd. Five odd numbers and five even numbers have been drawn in the past.

Play one number from last night's drawing every few days.  "Repeaters" come out every two or three days.

Play a number that is "overdue".   It typically takes about 30 draws for all 39 numbers to be drawn.  So if a number has not beeen drawn in over a month....play it!   Good Luck!  let us know if this helps you....

Bronx, NY
                            United States
                            Member #78987
                            August 25, 2009
                            353 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2010, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Here's a few things I've noticed about Take5... I've played it regularly since last year, but I dont spend a lot of money on it...maybe $10 - $12 per week.  I've won a little money ($260 bucks, and over 80 Free Plays)

Always play a single digit number. (1 thru 9)  Single digit numbers appear in 75% of all drawings.  However, in June, that has not been the case.  Single digit numbers went down to approximately 45% in June, but I think they'll be back.  That's because the trend of single number's appearing in 75% of draws goes back in time for multiple years.  

Play at least one number in the thirties.  Over 80% of drawings have a number in the thirties.  I like to have a single digit number and a number in the thirties in all of the games I play. (Last night 05 and 37 came out.)

Play a balanced mix of odd and even numbers. Either 3 odd and two even or two even and three odd. Stay away from all odd numbers, all even numbers or 4/1 combos.  

Add up the numbers you want to play.  A sum of 100 is usually a good set to play.  But sometimes any set of numbers drawn can have a sum a lot higher than 100 or a lot lower.  For example, last nights sum was 115. 

Beware of playing a lot of QP's.  It is true most jackpots are won with QP's.  But that's because more QP's are played.  Most people dont want to take the time to mark a bet slip, they just say "Gimme a QP." A QP could give you five consecutive numbers like 1 2 3 4 5.  While it is possible for a set of five numbers in a row to be drawn, in the history of Take5, that's never happened.  Or the odd/even mix could be all odd. Five odd numbers and five even numbers have been drawn in the past.

Play one number from last night's drawing every few days.  "Repeaters" come out every two or three days.

Play a number that is "overdue".   It typically takes about 30 draws for all 39 numbers to be drawn.  So if a number has not beeen drawn in over a month....play it!   Good Luck!  let us know if this helps you....

GiveFive, Thank you for your help I wish you a lot of blessings and good luck in everything you doWink

I will follow your advice and some useful information My LP family provided me..Thank you so much..

God Bless you and good LuckWink

Party 

-- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                              NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3685 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

One other thing I forgot to mention in my previous post ....

Dont ask me why this is the case, I have no idea why it happens, but recently "double odd digit" numbers have been drawn in Take5 more than "double even digit" numbers or "mixed digit" numbers.  I try to play at least one number that is a "double odd digit" number.  (A double odd digit number is number where both digits of the number are odd.)  In Take5, the double odd digit numbers are: 11,13,15,17,19,31,33,35,37, & 39.

For NY's take5, in the last 35 days or so, 62.5% more double odd digit numbers have been drawn than double even digit numbers. (If I counted correctly, there were 80 double digit odd numbers drawn as opposed to 50 double even being drawn.) 

Numbers are a fascinating and funny thing. There are lots of trends/things you can look for, some are obvious, some are very subtle.  Will any of the things I pointed out win you a jackpot? They have NOT done it for me, but who knows, they might, so that's why I play. Some say the lottery is a sucker bet. I tend to agree with that, so I try to play it "smartly".  At least I think I play it smartly.........  GiveFive