Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The New Kid On The Block

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Miln$onthwy.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Miln$onthwy's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
Boise, Idaho
United States
Member #92773
June 14, 2010
28 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi There,

I've been into buying lotto tickets, off and on now since the mid 80s.  Won a QP for $300 on the Fantastic Five here in Idaho,1991.

They discontinued the game quite some time ago.  I think it gave better odds than any games offer now.

Then, gave Remote Viewing a try.  Won another $300 on the Pick3 game.  Been playing my favorite #s every drawing for years, to no avail.

About 3 months ago, I invested a ridiculous amount of $s on some lotto books and software.  Still can't figure out the charts that are to help with systems and wheels. 

Finally, I find this fantastic website with a whole lot of folks with a lot of good info on just about anything you'd want to know about any lotto.  I really enjoy reading your posts, especially, rdgrnr, tiggs95, and thatscarychick.  Would very much like to get acquainted with folks hailing from Idaho.

The Very Best of Luck to You All !!See Ya!

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40262 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, we are glad to have you. Hope ya get lots of big wins.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP....

How did you do with the remote viewing? I believe in that. I've come to the understanding that past, present, and future are one. Time is merely an illusion.

Boise, Idaho
        United States
        Member #92773
        June 14, 2010
        28 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, we are glad to have you. Hope ya get lots of big wins.

Thank's sully16, and the same to you!

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

You like to read what tiggs has to say?..Wow!!..ridge won't believe that when he get's back..He's all over the country with Sugarbritches buying up lotto losers..Glad you are here and hope you enjoy the stay..Good luck<<<------and that's what it is..luck..

Boise, Idaho
            United States
            Member #92773
            June 14, 2010
            28 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP....

How did you do with the remote viewing? I believe in that. I've come to the understanding that past, present, and future are one. Time is merely an illusion.

Hi joker17,

I really didn't devote as much time as I should have to really get good at it.  Yes, I agree on the time being an illusion.

Boise, Idaho
              United States
              Member #92773
              June 14, 2010
              28 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi tiggs,

And thanks for the tip about luck. I'll use all I can get! and then some!!

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40262 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

My husband believes in remote viewing , he gets the remote, I'm stuck with the viewing , and it's usually golf.

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

My husband believes in remote viewing , he gets the remote, I'm stuck with the viewing , and it's usually golf.

Well said...

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi There,

I've been into buying lotto tickets, off and on now since the mid 80s.  Won a QP for $300 on the Fantastic Five here in Idaho,1991.

They discontinued the game quite some time ago.  I think it gave better odds than any games offer now.

Then, gave Remote Viewing a try.  Won another $300 on the Pick3 game.  Been playing my favorite #s every drawing for years, to no avail.

About 3 months ago, I invested a ridiculous amount of $s on some lotto books and software.  Still can't figure out the charts that are to help with systems and wheels. 

Finally, I find this fantastic website with a whole lot of folks with a lot of good info on just about anything you'd want to know about any lotto.  I really enjoy reading your posts, especially, rdgrnr, tiggs95, and thatscarychick.  Would very much like to get acquainted with folks hailing from Idaho.

The Very Best of Luck to You All !!See Ya!

Welcome to Lottery Post, Miln$onthwy! See Ya!

It's nice to meet another player from Idaho. There seems to only be a couple of us around here. There is a lot of great free information on LP and a lot of people here are very helpful and smart when it comes to systems and wheels. So, I am sure you'll enjoy posting here.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40262 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Well said...

Thats why mama's gonna get her own T.V., It's baseball season. tee heeLOL

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Thats why mama's gonna get her own T.V., It's baseball season. tee heeLOL

Good luck with that Sully and good night it's beddy byes time..Sleep tight..ZZZZZ

Boise, Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #92773
                          June 14, 2010
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Miln$onthwy! See Ya!

It's nice to meet another player from Idaho. There seems to only be a couple of us around here. There is a lot of great free information on LP and a lot of people here are very helpful and smart when it comes to systems and wheels. So, I am sure you'll enjoy posting here.

Hi ThatScaryChick,

Nice to here from a friendly Idahoan so soon.  Do you know anyone else? I've seen some posts from Mony but not recently.

From what I gather reading some posts, just like tiggs says, it's mostly luck.  Is there a place on the forum they post their results of winning, using the systems and wheels?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                            Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #56506
                            November 21, 2007
                            6537 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2010, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hi ThatScaryChick,

Nice to here from a friendly Idahoan so soon.  Do you know anyone else? I've seen some posts from Mony but not recently.

From what I gather reading some posts, just like tiggs says, it's mostly luck.  Is there a place on the forum they post their results of winning, using the systems and wheels?

No, not at the top of my head, but there is a poster named jimjwright who is from UT and he plays the Idaho lottery all the time. He hasn't posted very much, but he is really nice.

A lot of people use the forums prediction page to post their numbers and some just make threads to post their numbers. The system section is a good place to find people sharing and working on their system and wheels. Some people believe it's all just luck, but there are many members who believe that there is a stratgey to winning. It all depends on who you talk to.

Me, I tend to look at the past 5-10 drawings and pick my numbers based on what has and hasn't come out. Sometimes, I play numbers I get from dreams I have and sometimes, I play QPs. It just depends on how I fill that day. LOL I hope you find something that works for you, Miln$onthwy.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Boise
                              United States
                              Member #92787
                              June 14, 2010
                              1 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi there,

I'm new to lotterypost and also live in ID. I"ve read some books and got some software on winning the lottery, but it's still kinda hard to figure out. I'd love to hear from other people from ID and see what has worked for you. Well I just wanted to welcome you to lotterypost and say goodluck.