Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The New Kid On The Block

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Miln$onthwy.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Miln$onthwy's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
Boise, Idaho
United States
Member #92773
June 14, 2010
28 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi Milyenar,

How's it going?  Well, at least there's a few of us posting from the Great Gem State of Idaho !!

I know you're going to love this site, it's just full of info on lot's of stuff for lotto players.  I've been having a ball just surfing all over the place.  However, I wished I could find a glossary for lotto terms, gargin, slang, lingo.  Maybe we ought to start one.  At least for us new kids on the block. 

Welcome, Milyenar, hope you have as much fun on here as I've been havingWhite Bounce.!!

And....The Very Best of Luck to you !!See Ya!

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #20
    December 20, 2000
    56969 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Hi There,

I've been into buying lotto tickets, off and on now since the mid 80s.  Won a QP for $300 on the Fantastic Five here in Idaho,1991.

They discontinued the game quite some time ago.  I think it gave better odds than any games offer now.

Then, gave Remote Viewing a try.  Won another $300 on the Pick3 game.  Been playing my favorite #s every drawing for years, to no avail.

About 3 months ago, I invested a ridiculous amount of $s on some lotto books and software.  Still can't figure out the charts that are to help with systems and wheels. 

Finally, I find this fantastic website with a whole lot of folks with a lot of good info on just about anything you'd want to know about any lotto.  I really enjoy reading your posts, especially, rdgrnr, tiggs95, and thatscarychick.  Would very much like to get acquainted with folks hailing from Idaho.

The Very Best of Luck to You All !!See Ya!

Welcome to the LP  Miln$onthwy - Have fun & many WINS ! 

Good Luck Lep

Miln$onthwy's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
      Boise, Idaho
      United States
      Member #92773
      June 14, 2010
      28 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lucky,

And thanks for the invite to your systems too.  I'll let you know about all my winnings, using it.

Have a Good One ! Wink

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!