Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post Your Winning Tickets Here

5965 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by helpmewin.

Page 80 of 398
PrintE-mailLink
CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Harrison Township Michigan
United States
Member #90088
April 21, 2010
4265 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2011, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Thursday May 19th 4 digit and Friday the 20th payslip for 3 digit.

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22968 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Im thinking I may start hitting up the $1's & $2's instead of the $20's for a while and see what happens

In PA I don't care for the $1 tickets but will buy 5 - 10 of the $2 ones when some of the other slots are

empty. I've already gotten lucky to have a good one on just one (taking one of each of 5 choices of $2

tickets) but usually will do 2 - 3 of each if I'm not in the mood for 5 - 10 of the same ones or just to round

up to $100 after some $20s $10s and $5s.

The winners are out there in all denominations...I just heard 2 older guys talking to the Indian guy at the

tobacco shop...they said a guy bought 1 $2 All That Glitters ticket and won $2,000. Now, that's the way

to do it! Step up to a great $2 winner just waiting for you. They are out there B$Rizzle, good luck!!

Here are some winners I found last night and this morning - $50 on the Pirates, $100 on the Birthday

Cash and $75 on the Monopoly....I found a Big Winner Spectacular (I didn't take a pic yet, it's in the car)

that is ticket number 078 and it matched 2 numbers for $50 = $100...I expected to see 2 - $5 amounts..

so it was a nice surprise to find $100 total.

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      3958 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

In PA I don't care for the $1 tickets but will buy 5 - 10 of the $2 ones when some of the other slots are

empty. I've already gotten lucky to have a good one on just one (taking one of each of 5 choices of $2

tickets) but usually will do 2 - 3 of each if I'm not in the mood for 5 - 10 of the same ones or just to round

The winners are out there in all denominations...I just heard 2 older guys talking to the Indian guy at the

tobacco shop...they said a guy bought 1 $2 All That Glitters ticket and won $2,000. Now, that's the way

to do it! Step up to a great $2 winner just waiting for you. They are out there B$Rizzle, good luck!!

Here are some winners I found last night and this morning - $50 on the Pirates, $100 on the Birthday

Cash and $75 on the Monopoly....I found a Big Winner Spectacular (I didn't take a pic yet, it's in the car)

that is ticket number 078 and it matched 2 numbers for $50 = $100...I expected to see 2 - $5 amounts..

Excellent set of winning tickets dr65!PartyDrumDrumDrumParty

Big Wins For All!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

@ dr65

Im waiting for you to post that 5 figure winner so it can ignite a winning streak for me like your wins did in April Cheers

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

It's nice to see someone in PA is winning! I sure wish I had stores like that here. I've gotten in those number ranges on those tickets and usually don't find anything like those wins. Have you been mostly profiting lately?

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Congrats to Matt, B$Rizzle, James CutlassBob, & Dr65 & anyone else that won recently!Drum

NC had 144 last night & here are my two for $160.00...wish I'd played 144 exact!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
              The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Decided to go out and get a $20 Gold Rush (#029) and a $20 Florida Millionaires Club (#012) this morning.

Won my $20 back on Gold Rush and won $200 on the Florida Millionaires Club =)

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Awesome win B$Rizzle Dance

You seem to win $200 the most out of anyone here. I hope one of us reveals that dam "STAR" soon Crazy

The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Awesome win B$Rizzle Dance

You seem to win $200 the most out of anyone here. I hope one of us reveals that dam "STAR" soon Crazy

Thanks James =)

I wish one of us got the Star also..That thig is soo hard to find!

I'm so happy I got this $200 win.

Over the weekend I had a Cash3 slip filled out with $5 bux worth of picks & $5 bux worth of Fantasy 5. I only wanted to spend $10 bux that night on lottery total. Last minute I decided to only spend $1 on Cash3 and $9 on Fantasy 5, so I ripped up the Cash 3 slip and threw it away. That night one of my dayum picks came straight 027...I was so upset with myself. Ended up not winning anything on Fantasy, so Im glad I got this $200 so now I dont feel as bad =)

From now on when I fill out a playslip, I will be playing the #'s no matter what.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

I missed a chance to win $500 last night as well ...

But hey, if it leads to a better payout I wont lose sleep over it Thumbs Up

The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I missed a chance to win $500 last night as well ...

But hey, if it leads to a better payout I wont lose sleep over it Thumbs Up

I agree man, its all about staying positive and focused. I didnt get all bent out of shape, I just told myself "oh well"...There is always another day. The worst thing I could have done is got all pissed off and went out and spent tons of money trying to chase a win to make up for it & then lost alot more. I was patient and I got a decent win for doing it.

I chalk it up as a learning experience. From now on, I will ALWAYS play a slip that I have filled out. No last minute changes.  BTW-  The Fantasy 5 drawing that night was kinda strange it was 1-30-31-33-34, so of course I didn't win sh8*t because I never pick #s like that

Anyways, good luck today!

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #77815
                        August 1, 2009
                        3460 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to Matt, B$Rizzle, James CutlassBob, & Dr65 & anyone else that won recently!Drum

NC had 144 last night & here are my two for $160.00...wish I'd played 144 exact!

WTG Vergie.

Guess Who's Back?

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                          Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          6290 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Nice win dr65.....Thumbs Up

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #82391
                            November 12, 2009
                            6290 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Decided to go out and get a $20 Gold Rush (#029) and a $20 Florida Millionaires Club (#012) this morning.

Won my $20 back on Gold Rush and won $200 on the Florida Millionaires Club =)

WTG B$Rizzle........Thumbs Up

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2011, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Don't overlook the Lottery Post RNG for your Quick Picks.

I usually get one line of my same birthday/lucky numbers and one line of Quick Picks for a month of multi-draws at a time.

This month I used my same birthday/lucky numbers as usual but instead of regular Quick Picks from the terminal I got Quick Picks from the Lottery Post RNG.

The Lottery Post RNG Quick Picks gave me 3 numbers plus the Megaball for $450 with the Megaplier last night.

Yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa! Thank you Todd!

(sorry I can't do pictures)

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 80 of 398