Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I dont believe in it but is worth mentioning...

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

If you believe in Christianity, according to the Bible it says something about: God KNOWS when everyone will die and not and He knows who will be saved and not it is been said that those that would be saved are written in the Book of LIFE that God keeps...

If that´s true that means that everyone of our actions are: Predetermined, already written by the spiritual world....

So if you find a way to win the lotto different from you winning it through quick pick, if you find a way to win the lotto you are sort of cheating with the spiritual world, it will be like cheating death...How do you know that by you cheating death or the lottery or a random event you are not creating some sort of physics-energy unheard of or a distortion in space-time that comes back and haunts you later on...Remember the movie: Final Destination, remember back to the Future....Is funny because Michael J. Fox has i think, PARKINSONS...

How do you know that by you cheating the Powerball that you are interfering with a space-time continum that comes back and haunts you later on....

i saw a movie once about Pearl Harbor where some new jets went through a Storm through some wormwhole and into Pearl Harbor back in world war 2 or world war 1 and they could believe it and when they found out that there were coming a new attack on Pearl Harbol by the Japanese they went and intercept them with their modern planes and when they were close the STORM APPEARED AGAIN and send them back to modern life...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2010, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

how do you know the mind doesnt make a: Print in the space-time continuum or imagine if every car was driving by cables now imagine if the mind was driving by cables and the cables led to a different direction...And the directions led to other people and though nothing happen physically, spiritually or in the space-time continum there is explotions like electricity cables explotions...

medically there is still puzzles in the human body....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
      Member #67381
      November 24, 2008
      282 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

U should have a  limit on posts , u waisting internet storage with theme , I got theory for u , imagine that u are a bird and fly off for a week.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

buttercake's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United Kingdom
        Member #70550
        February 5, 2009
        120 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2010, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

U should have a  limit on posts , u waisting internet storage with theme , I got theory for u , imagine that u are a bird and fly off for a week.

Broulir you are so funny with your reply

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10353 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Oy!

Pumpi,

I'm surprised to hear that you are a Calvinist now, promoting predestination!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

pumpi means well just sometimes hard to understand..Sometimes tiggs understands pumpi does that make tiggs off his rocker?..Yup....

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
              Texas
              United States
              Member #92330
              June 5, 2010
              887 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't say it's cheating the Powerball or cheating with the spiritual world or anything. It could simply be that some higher power gave you those numbers in order for you to win.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10353 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2010, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,

Some would even say that it was predestined that you would start this thread!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I always get the feeling he is in one of those smokeshops/cafe's in Amsterdam hosting the cannabis cup or something...

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

is funny birds have one of the shortest life span yet they can do what no other animal can, insects too...Also i said it before if you could crack Powerball you could crack WHEN someone will die by looking at their last name letter first name letter, or their entire complete name letters you could sort of peer into the future....So if you could do that you are sort of cheating death...I cheated death once...

Look at birds birds can cheat death by not avoiding been killed by terrestrial animals yet birds have one of the shortest life spans and so are insects....Look at the turtle it carries its burden as if saying stay on earth and yet is one of the animals or THE ANIMAL that has the longest lifespan longer than a human....

and you know one explanation for the bird having the shortest lifespan is the grap of gravity the longer you are away from earth the heavier you way, while turtles stay in water which is like living in 0 gravity, effortlessly...

why women have longer lifespan than men and why do they suffer different diseases....

why is it in humans that he who eats the most lives the shortest...

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

is funny birds have one of the shortest life span yet they can do what no other animal can, insects too...Also i said it before if you could crack Powerball you could crack WHEN someone will die by looking at their last name letter first name letter, or their entire complete name letters you could sort of peer into the future....So if you could do that you are sort of cheating death...I cheated death once...

Look at birds birds can cheat death by not avoiding been killed by terrestrial animals yet birds have one of the shortest life spans and so are insects....Look at the turtle it carries its burden as if saying stay on earth and yet is one of the animals or THE ANIMAL that has the longest lifespan longer than a human....

and you know one explanation for the bird having the shortest lifespan is the grap of gravity the longer you are away from earth the heavier you way, while turtles stay in water which is like living in 0 gravity, effortlessly...

why women have longer lifespan than men and why do they suffer different diseases....

why is it in humans that he who eats the most lives the shortest...

Yogi is that you..

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say that birds and insects have one of the shortest lifespan in the animal kingdom...

Also he who eats the most lives the shortest, that law is breaking the law of the universe...

why is it that someone smokes all his life and someone who eats healthy lives shorter than the person who has smoked all his life...Why is it that first hand smokers outlive second hand smokers...

why a small snake or ant can kill a 800 pound bear, those laws are still breaking the laws of the universe...

in this world occur some: STUFF that i ask myself: why kind of planet do i live in....

How do you explain those darn UFO´s....

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                          PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          14873 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

LMBO!!!! Now that is the best laugh I got today....   Now I thought tiggs and ridge were funny...but....Broulir32  you are right up there with them....lol.....there you go we now have our three stooges....now who is Moe...Larry and Curly....Tigg's I think you are Curly from your picture you posted on a thread....you would fit the character for Curly....no offense Tiggs....now don't get mad at me...I'm only going by a picture that's all....lol

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            14873 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say that birds and insects have one of the shortest lifespan in the animal kingdom...

Also he who eats the most lives the shortest, that law is breaking the law of the universe...

why is it that someone smokes all his life and someone who eats healthy lives shorter than the person who has smoked all his life...Why is it that first hand smokers outlive second hand smokers...

why a small snake or ant can kill a 800 pound bear, those laws are still breaking the laws of the universe...

in this world occur some: STUFF that i ask myself: why kind of planet do i live in....

How do you explain those darn UFO´s....

Did I read this right....an Ant can kill a 800 pound bear.....I would love to see that in action....hmmmm

I think I'll just play the number 800.....thanks for the number pumpi....

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

LMBO!!!! Now that is the best laugh I got today....   Now I thought tiggs and ridge were funny...but....Broulir32  you are right up there with them....lol.....there you go we now have our three stooges....now who is Moe...Larry and Curly....Tigg's I think you are Curly from your picture you posted on a thread....you would fit the character for Curly....no offense Tiggs....now don't get mad at me...I'm only going by a picture that's all....lol

tiggs no more looks like Curly then ridge looks like a.....You must have looked at the wrong picture..Curly is bald and fat..tiggs has a long head of hair and is thin..Wake up DEE you been sipping the moonshine of ridge's...