Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I dont believe in it but is worth mentioning...

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

tiggs no more looks like Curly then ridge looks like a.....You must have looked at the wrong picture..Curly is bald and fat..tiggs has a long head of hair and is thin..Wake up DEE you been sipping the moonshine of ridge's...

She just had the wrong name tiggs.

You're a dead ringer for Shemp.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say:

and you know one explanation for the bird having the shortest lifespan is the grab of gravity the longer you are away from earth the heavier you weigh, while turtles stay in water most of the time which is like living in 0 gravity, effortlessly...

there was a case here in Honduras in the 70´s where a young teen felt in a huge river she survived, but like a decade later she die drinking a glass of water...my uncle told me that....

one time i had JUST written a powerfull system for Powerball and ALMOST SLIPPED in the thub, a metal thub and almost hit the back of my head...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14861 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

tiggs no more looks like Curly then ridge looks like a.....You must have looked at the wrong picture..Curly is bald and fat..tiggs has a long head of hair and is thin..Wake up DEE you been sipping the moonshine of ridge's...

Oh...I'm bad...tiggs....I guess I did look at the wrong picture...so what does ridge look like than...other than what he has for his avatar.....

No..tiggs...no Moonshine here...just some good ice cold water.....had some of that moonshine years back and didn't like it...tasted like turpentine....no thanks....

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14861 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

There you go ridge...I knew you would get me on the right track....Shemp....lol

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Yup...Thanks ridge for the compliment...