Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HEADS UP! The Lucky Lottery Pyramid is out!

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Toney725.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I have to disagree with you on this one. Granted you are the site owner, thus the "director", and it's your movie and we are the bit players, BUT, as I stated I put this in Discussions for exposure.

Some months ago I promised that I would give everyone a heads up when this pyramid came out again. Some people were waiting for it and not all of them visit mystical.

You moved this to Mystical at 3:25 pm your time, let's see where it is in a few hours as the daily millenia of dream requests come in.

I know you've said topics here don't get buried and if we think so we just don't know how to search, but that's not exacrly accurate. Most people visting a board click on new topics and that's about it. W'en topics get buried in such a forum those intersted will look for it but that's about as far as it goes. Studies about the intdernet have shown that only a small percentage of peole go past page one of a search and hardly any go past page two. Granted peolple here have different defaults on how many threads a page will show.

On any board replies to views ratio over 10% is not only exceptional but almost rare.

This Mystical Forum really either needs to be a parent forum or even better a Dream Reqeust child forum of a MFstical Forum. The Bahamiabns alone that we have on this board could provide a wealth of knowledge on these topics.

I'm sure I don't have 1/10th the 'puter knowledge you do, but as often as you improve this site and work on it I don't think that would be all that hard to do.

Just consider what percentage of this forum is dream requests. I'll give you a dollar for every non-dream request thread in this forum if you'll give me one for every dream request, how's that?

This is about the equivalent of going to a book of baseballl stats looking for player's averages and what have you and finding that most of it is a record of total attendances.

Just my $.02

YMMV.

Everybody,

This is in my blog for anyone who wants to refer to it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

If everyone thought the same way, everything would be posted in one forum.  This has nothing to do with ME.  Please don't bring ME into it.  Any forum moderator that would not move a post just because someone said "more people will see my posts here, so leave it" shouldn't be moderating a forum.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

jerseycity newjersey
      United States
      Member #88876
      March 25, 2010
      428 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

hello can u give me a hot one for tonight

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

If everyone thought the same way, everything would be posted in one forum.  This has nothing to do with ME.  Please don't bring ME into it.  Any forum moderator that would not move a post just because someone said "more people will see my posts here, so leave it" shouldn't be moderating a forum.

All I did was make a suggestion. The above is a little harsh. And it's not about you, it's about a dream request forum mislabeled and disguised as something else.

Almost every time I've commented on this at least one other peerson had replied with the "I agree" emotie.

Like I said, your movie.

Later.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2010, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Todd you the Man!!!!I Agree! Thanks for the information Coin Tosss I am going to go get that National Examier Tabloid  today!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
            Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            884 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2010, 8:09 am - IP Logged

I was born in July- I am a leo. Maybe the numbers will be successful for me;

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28251 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Fire

Aries: followers of the warrior sign prefer to attack at dawn....So that's when your ticket should invade your pyramid. Lucky dates: June 18, july 10. Sept. 27, Oct. 7 and 9, Nov. 19. Lucky numbers: 8, 9, 1, 26, 41, 43.

Leo: Show courage and give up a vice for good vibes beofre putting the ticket under the pyramid. Lucky dates: June 28, Aug. 29, Sept. 15, Nov. 30, Dec. 20 and 21. Lucky numbers: 5, 8, 11, 15, 44, 12

Sagittarius: Draw concentric circles on paper, put the ticket at the center, and cover with the pyramid. Lucky dates: June 17 & 20, July 11, Oct. 18, Nov. 13, Dec. 15. Lucky numbers: 23, 14, 16, 17, 43, 33.

Next, Water

Thanks for the info Coin Toss.