Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 7/1 - 7/31/2010

Topic closed. 1555 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jayson.

Page 14 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
nassau
Bahamas
Member #3369
January 16, 2004
474 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

mutha <snip> i know that number was coming they stench on that 350 as i was playing it i drop it now it shows its face i am truly pissed

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

get rich or die trying

Bahamas
    Member #82903
    November 24, 2009
    419 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I looked right at that number at the top of my workout and did not put it in.  This keeps happening to me, I would have a thought about it and won't play.  So from now on when I have these throughts I would go ahead and play it just in case.

poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #3369
      January 16, 2004
      474 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I looked right at that number at the top of my workout and did not put it in.  This keeps happening to me, I would have a thought about it and won't play.  So from now on when I have these throughts I would go ahead and play it just in case.

lucksister all they doing is going up one down one as i knew the 350 had to come after late chicago played 250 so its just for us to keep focus on the numbers and we will be winners 453/036 is next

453-036

get rich or die trying

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
        Dutchess County, New York
        United States
        Member #8067
        October 22, 2004
        3239 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I went out in that hotSun Smiley sun for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sun Smiley

We are in near drought conditions up here in Dutchess county, everyones grass is brown, trees are pale.

Told my wife to play her birthday, 305 50/50, she forgot. Looking for low sums in the pick 3, 001 002 003 012 also, 444

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

emerald64's avatar - 8ball
          suffolk county, Long Island, NY
          United States
          Member #56449
          November 19, 2007
          1508 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

anybody like > 9 7 8 or  9 7 4 ??  *Lucksister ?

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I would recommend to everybody to get an online account (email me for details).

This gives me the luxury of being able to stay home on a HOT day like today and place my bets in the comfort of my cool air conditioned apartment.

With my online account I can place small .25 cent bets on my favorite numbers. I play the numbers I really like six ways. Right now those numbers are  320, 123, 645, 120, 900, 901, 597. (If your current financial situation does not allow you to make these kinds of bets, just study the game for now and try to find a system to find winning numbers that works for YOU.)

I win $225 if I get a Straight hit on a .25 cent bet.

For $1 I will get $900 on a Straight win and $150 on a Box win.

I will keep placing these small .25 cent bets until I find a real Money Maker; a magical number that is (1) validated by several sources and workouts and (2) one that I KNOW will hit on a SPECIFIC day (this is kind of an advanced topic; I will explain it on another post some day).

When I see those two conditions, I go in for the kill.

I will go in heavy.

That is when I will put $2 (2 X $900 = $1,800) or even $5 (5 X $900 = $4,500) on a Complete Number Set (the 6 combinations of the number I like).

I won BIG money back on June 16 on 172, but that is not the number I was expecting to win on. I thought 271 would win but experience has taught me that when I really like a number I should bet on all 6 combinations. And I am glad I did. 

Bottom line; (1) Get an online account if you don’t have one already. (2) Look for a system that works for YOU. (3) Continue to make small bets on the best numbers possible. (4) When all the stars line up and you KNOW when a specific number will hit, go all out and bet heavy on all 6 combinations. 

In the meantime, be patient and track the numbers every day.

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
              Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #74991
              May 24, 2009
              5549 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I went out in that hotSun Smiley sun for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sun Smiley

LOL.Big Smile

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I would recommend to everybody to get an online account (email me for details).

This gives me the luxury of being able to stay home on a HOT day like today and place my bets in the comfort of my cool air conditioned apartment.

With my online account I can place small .25 cent bets on my favorite numbers. I play the numbers I really like six ways. Right now those numbers are  320, 123, 645, 120, 900, 901, 597. (If your current financial situation does not allow you to make these kinds of bets, just study the game for now and try to find a system to find winning numbers that works for YOU.)

I win $225 if I get a Straight hit on a .25 cent bet.

For $1 I will get $900 on a Straight win and $150 on a Box win.

I will keep placing these small .25 cent bets until I find a real Money Maker; a magical number that is (1) validated by several sources and workouts and (2) one that I KNOW will hit on a SPECIFIC day (this is kind of an advanced topic; I will explain it on another post some day).

When I see those two conditions, I go in for the kill.

I will go in heavy.

That is when I will put $2 (2 X $900 = $1,800) or even $5 (5 X $900 = $4,500) on a Complete Number Set (the 6 combinations of the number I like).

I won BIG money back on June 16 on 172, but that is not the number I was expecting to win on. I thought 271 would win but experience has taught me that when I really like a number I should bet on all 6 combinations. And I am glad I did. 

Bottom line; (1) Get an online account if you don’t have one already. (2) Look for a system that works for YOU. (3) Continue to make small bets on the best numbers possible. (4) When all the stars line up and you KNOW when a specific number will hit, go all out and bet heavy on all 6 combinations. 

In the meantime, be patient and track the numbers every day.

What is your email address?

My bank and credit unions tell me that betting online is against the law.  Has this changed??

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Good Until July 11.

246, 264, 426, 462, 624, 642

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

What is your email address?

My bank and credit unions tell me that betting online is against the law.  Has this changed??

To Jack..............Fortune Favors The Bold.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                      San Diego, CA
                      United States
                      Member #61467
                      May 24, 2008
                      28146 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

To Jack..............Fortune Favors The Bold.

So it is still against the law.  That's what I thought.  

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                        Dutchess County, New York
                        United States
                        Member #8067
                        October 22, 2004
                        3239 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

The loophole, I THINK, is when it's not in the US, it's kind of hard to enforce. A lot of these online places are located in other countries.

It's like when you go  on a cruise, once in international water, there's nothing the U.S. can do.

Besides, I mean if you are in the U.S., and you win some money, wouldn't the Government want you to have something to spend during this economic collapse.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

The loophole, I THINK, is when it's not in the US, it's kind of hard to enforce. A lot of these online places are located in other countries.

It's like when you go  on a cruise, once in international water, there's nothing the U.S. can do.

Besides, I mean if you are in the U.S., and you win some money, wouldn't the Government want you to have something to spend during this economic collapse.

The law has been discussed many times here on LP even with the law quoted, so no need to do it again.  The DOJ has told banks and other financial institutions that if they receive money or send money to any of the third-party companies that handle money for gambling, they will be fined for money laundering.  My bank and all 3 of my credit unions stopped doing any of those transactions when the law was passed a few years ago.  I have a friend that works for the DOJ and he told me the other day that the law still stands.  There is a bill in congress now to change it, but time will tell.  In the mean time I will not break the law.

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged
                            ***********ALERT***************

Play these numbers for a STRAIGHT Hit in the next 4 days:

910, 901, 190, 109, 091, 019

bigmomie's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                              nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #67856
                              December 6, 2008
                              375 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

dreamt last nite that 019 came and i watched the balls fall to, so i am waiting on these to come.

Page 14 of 104