Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 7/1 - 7/31/2010

Topic closed. 1555 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jayson.

Page 78 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
Michigan
United States
Member #62830
July 10, 2008
497 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

miami 310 not been keeping up with chicago.

719 miami good luck.

New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #83744
    December 14, 2009
    590 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

719 miami good luck.

thankz

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
      Dutchess County, New York
      United States
      Member #8067
      October 22, 2004
      3240 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2010, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

305, my wife's b'day, 700 (007) 444, got a feeling about that one too...
      I think a double will come out today, 00x, maybe I'll cover them all for $10, get $500

151 007 002 006 136 711 191 444 849 899

I knew a 00x was going to fall.... I hit 006 in 2005 for $3,000, it went towards the closing costs on our house, we were originally looking at a house with the address of #6 scarsdale rd.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

srpny's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        New York
        United States
        Member #22672
        September 29, 2005
        718 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Shortlady,

Great job on New York numbers. What I like the best is you don't have like 100 numbers. Your list is Short and sweet.

Do you forsee any triples for NY?. If you have any clues please please let me know.  I would appreciate it so so much. God Bless and good luck.

Thanks

SRPNY

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3214 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I knew a 00x was going to fall.... I hit 006 in 2005 for $3,000, it went towards the closing costs on our house, we were originally looking at a house with the address of #6 scarsdale rd.

taxijohn,

Congrats on your windfall it is a nice feeling to get some of Gov Paterson's moola back, I kind of would of liked to see what Spitzer would of done but he was a bold boy LOL!  So what you got cookin for tonight I am STILL ON the <snip> 45 pair I am hooked it has to come out.   

Mink

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Wapp, NY
            United States
            Member #94343
            July 18, 2010
            6 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

will be playin 688 tonight!!!! what the best way to play it to maximize winnings!!

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3214 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

will be playin 688 tonight!!!! what the best way to play it to maximize winnings!!

Drew,

I would play it $1.00 Combo three tickets and $1.00 Straight for possible hit of $2,000 buckos, are you from Wappingers Falls?  A combo bet for a double digit number is playing it all three ways 688-868-886  Straight on one ticket, each combo ticket is worth $500 each.  Happy Hunting!

Mink

Wapp, NY
                United States
                Member #94343
                July 18, 2010
                6 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

sounds good to me.. and yes... im from wappingers falls....lol

United States
                  Member #8067
                  October 22, 2004
                  3240 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

taxijohn,

Congrats on your windfall it is a nice feeling to get some of Gov Paterson's moola back, I kind of would of liked to see what Spitzer would of done but he was a bold boy LOL!  So what you got cookin for tonight I am STILL ON the <snip> 45 pair I am hooked it has to come out.   

Mink

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I was showing my feeling for a 00x number, another chapter in my life. I'm not to good at predicting by request, but if you were to twist my arm, I'd say another double like 11x or 00x again, just a feeling. Also, 012 123 151 311 411 223 308 and craps numbers 002 312 007 711 122 003 etc. etc...

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3214 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I was showing my feeling for a 00x number, another chapter in my life. I'm not to good at predicting by request, but if you were to twist my arm, I'd say another double like 11x or 00x again, just a feeling. Also, 012 123 151 311 411 223 308 and craps numbers 002 312 007 711 122 003 etc. etc...

Sorry I thought you won some bucks today, hey is that odometer avatar from a toyota???  Good luck on your picks tonite.

Mink

United States
                      Member #8067
                      October 22, 2004
                      3240 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

sounds good to me.. and yes... im from wappingers falls....lol

That's funny, I'm a few miles from you, we go to chucky cheeses there (with Purell of course)...  and I sometimes visit the NY Lottery claims center there..  Cool   Good Luck !

United States
                        Member #8067
                        October 22, 2004
                        3240 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I thought you won some bucks today, hey is that odometer avatar from a toyota???  Good luck on your picks tonite.

Mink

Funny..., no, A grand marquis.... It'll go 300K easily... BTW, I went running this morning and my monitor said I burned 968 calories, think I'll add that BUT, since consecutives are due in that range, might go 789 and 678 Yes Nod

United States
                          Member #70687
                          February 8, 2009
                          8022 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I have made up to $6,300 in a day playing Pick 3 (June 16 of this year on 172).

I have had days when I made $900 and $1800.

Just two weeks ago I made $2,550 on 509 when it hit on July 9.

I can see myself making $10,000 or more every month  in the near future because I am getting better at Pick 3 every day. I am getting better at it because it's the ONLY game I play.

My point is this NY216; by putting MORE money on Pick 3 you can make the same kind of money you can playing Pick 4. And you can make this money with less effort.   

And if you really focus on Pick 3 (like I am) and really get good at it (like I am), you can make even MORE money more CONSISTENTLY playing Pick 3 than you can playing Pick 4.

Consistency is the name of the game; it's hard to win at Pick 4 consistently.

And the odds are better with Pick 3: 1,000 to 1 as opposed to 10,000 to 1.

These odds will NOT change; Pick 4 is 10X more difficult than Pick 3.

Now, if you enjoy the intellectual challenge of conquering Pick 4, go for it.

My focus is one thing and one thing only: MONEY.

I will play the game that gives me the most money with the least amount of effort.

For me that game is Pick 3.  

I understand what you are saying but the P4 still is a better option as it takes way less hits to make the same amount of money. The amount of money it would take to make $6300 in the P3 on a day, I could make on a $1 straight hit online in the P4 or a $1.50 playing in-state. I used to play the P3 a lot last year & had a lot of hits. I even had a high run of hits earlier this year when I keyed on 5 numers which I felt would make up the majority of the results that month & they did. However even with all of that, 2 of my bigger Win4 hits alone crushed what I made in the P3 with a ton more hits & it cost me way less.

For example when 6111 came out last year, I caught in-state for $12K tax free on 20 boxed tickets which cost me a grand total of $10. There is zero chance of spending $10 on a number in the P3 & coming close to making the same kind of cash. I have caught numbers like that box plenty of times in the last year & throw in other straight/box hits online & in-state. I hit a lower percentage in the Win4 but make a lot more & the bottom line is all I concern myself with. With better payouts, one could go longer without a hit & still be ahead of the game.

I never was into the P4. I started to check out the info posted here & got it rolling thanks to Slugger, especially with his sum info. I have not looked back. I won't abandon the P3 but I'll never focus squarely on that again, not worth it financially.

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #62830
                            July 10, 2008
                            497 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

My additional picks good for tonight and tomorrow. 340,768,758,125,283,694

Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #62830
                              July 10, 2008
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Shortlady,

Great job on New York numbers. What I like the best is you don't have like 100 numbers. Your list is Short and sweet.

Do you forsee any triples for NY?. If you have any clues please please let me know.  I would appreciate it so so much. God Bless and good luck.

Thanks

SRPNY

I was looking at 333. But triples are so hard to predict when they coming. But if I get any clue i will keep you posted.  i know a counting number coming out this week hoping it is the 324 but i am not sure which one. 456,768 keep popping up.

Page 78 of 104