Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 7/1 - 7/31/2010

Topic closed. 1555 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jayson.

Page 80 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
emerald64's avatar - 8ball
suffolk county, Long Island, NY
United States
Member #56449
November 19, 2007
1508 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Mad  .........WHERE THE HECK IS  157  &  126  HIDING OUT ???!  LOL

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
    New York
    United States
    Member #83026
    November 27, 2009
    2132 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

boxed hit on one of my top picks

Hi,

Do you scratch the number once it hits?

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
      New York
      United States
      Member #83026
      November 27, 2009
      2132 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2010, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you are saying but the P4 still is a better option as it takes way less hits to make the same amount of money. The amount of money it would take to make $6300 in the P3 on a day, I could make on a $1 straight hit online in the P4 or a $1.50 playing in-state. I used to play the P3 a lot last year & had a lot of hits. I even had a high run of hits earlier this year when I keyed on 5 numers which I felt would make up the majority of the results that month & they did. However even with all of that, 2 of my bigger Win4 hits alone crushed what I made in the P3 with a ton more hits & it cost me way less.

For example when 6111 came out last year, I caught in-state for $12K tax free on 20 boxed tickets which cost me a grand total of $10. There is zero chance of spending $10 on a number in the P3 & coming close to making the same kind of cash. I have caught numbers like that box plenty of times in the last year & throw in other straight/box hits online & in-state. I hit a lower percentage in the Win4 but make a lot more & the bottom line is all I concern myself with. With better payouts, one could go longer without a hit & still be ahead of the game.

I never was into the P4. I started to check out the info posted here & got it rolling thanks to Slugger, especially with his sum info. I have not looked back. I won't abandon the P3 but I'll never focus squarely on that again, not worth it financially.

NY216....do you have a system/workout that you use that you might be willing to share and I am very interested in the sum info you were speaking of.

thanks in advance for your help,

Ranman17

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

United States
        Member #70687
        February 8, 2009
        7913 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

NY216....do you have a system/workout that you use that you might be willing to share and I am very interested in the sum info you were speaking of.

thanks in advance for your help,

Ranman17

Not really. I look at key indicator states, any historic trends I see in the state, numbers that are on vacation (aka traveling among states), & along with info posted on the forums. The sums I picked up from NYSlugger awhile back. Let me use sum 5 as an example. There are 6 numbers that equal 5:

5000, 1211, 2120, 3020, 1130, & 4010. You come up with the sum by adding all 4 digits together, ala 1+2+1+1=5.

Key indicator states I look at include (in no order of preference): New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois/Iowa, West Virginia, Ohio, Washington D.C., & Pennsylvania. However I will pay attention to the whole east coast & midwest.

United States
          Member #70687
          February 8, 2009
          7913 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2010, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Mad  .........WHERE THE HECK IS  157  &  126  HIDING OUT ???!  LOL

A very good question! The 216 must have been taken out by the NYL mafia. No Pity!

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for responding aanewyork, I'll read your thread.  I have a good feeling that you have a lottery intuition about you, at least for NY Numbers

I viewed the lottostat website, and looked at an online example of those 2 lottery publications that you said you use.  There is a lot of information contained in those 2 lottery publications.  Maybe too much information to sort through. 

IF I were going to subscribe to these 2 publications, which daily Pick 3/4 lottery report from their 10  Contributors would you recomend I purchase for 99 cents, in addition to the basic subscription  ???

Thanks.

Forget about the report from the contributors. Don't waste your money.

All you need is the information on the two magazines. 

In Lotto News pay attention to Steve Allensworth on page 3; look at the FIRST four numbers he recommends on each issue. He had 509 STRAIGHT on the July 21 issue (which came out on July 7). 509 was the FIRST number on his list of recommendations. I made $2,550 on this number. His numbers hit all the time, usually within 5 days of the magazine coming out. 509 hit two days later on July 9.

Stan Rose has great numbers. He hits consistenly too.

Marc Walker is ok. I subscribe to his Monthly Tip sheet; the numbers on his tip sheet seem to be better than the ones on the magazine. The FIRST number on his monthly tip sheet hits many times, as do his numbes on the BEST BETS section.

I also subscribe to John Galeoto's Cosmic Forecast. It's good.

Always read the "Week in Review" on page 3 of Lotto Stats to see the current trends in the game. Pay attention to the the STRAIGHT numbers that have been out the longest. These are on page 5 and 6. This will give you a clue on how to arrange your numbers to get a Straight Hit.

Red is ok.

Vince Conti is better. I subscribe to Conti's Power Sheet for Pick 3. It's great.

Page 19 of Lotto Stats is the most important page on the entire magazine. It has the BEST BETS for the next two weeks.

Hope this helps.

United States
              Member #56449
              November 19, 2007
              1508 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

A very good question! The 216 must have been taken out by the NYL mafia. No Pity!

LOL ! looks that way dont it !  aint gonna drop 'em tho !

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you are saying but the P4 still is a better option as it takes way less hits to make the same amount of money. The amount of money it would take to make $6300 in the P3 on a day, I could make on a $1 straight hit online in the P4 or a $1.50 playing in-state. I used to play the P3 a lot last year & had a lot of hits. I even had a high run of hits earlier this year when I keyed on 5 numers which I felt would make up the majority of the results that month & they did. However even with all of that, 2 of my bigger Win4 hits alone crushed what I made in the P3 with a ton more hits & it cost me way less.

For example when 6111 came out last year, I caught in-state for $12K tax free on 20 boxed tickets which cost me a grand total of $10. There is zero chance of spending $10 on a number in the P3 & coming close to making the same kind of cash. I have caught numbers like that box plenty of times in the last year & throw in other straight/box hits online & in-state. I hit a lower percentage in the Win4 but make a lot more & the bottom line is all I concern myself with. With better payouts, one could go longer without a hit & still be ahead of the game.

I never was into the P4. I started to check out the info posted here & got it rolling thanks to Slugger, especially with his sum info. I have not looked back. I won't abandon the P3 but I'll never focus squarely on that again, not worth it financially.

It looks like you have a talent for Pick 4.

I think that in life you should always play to your strengths.

So you should stick with Pick 4.

Good luck and I hope you continue to make a lot of money playing Pick 4!

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Today is July 20 (my birthday!)

This Control Box system is doing very well.

This system is great because it tells me WHERE a number will hit; that makes things much easier when I am arranging my digits to get a Straight Hit.

I focus primarily on the FIRST digit; now I only have to worry about the 2nd and 3rd digits.

See the post above which I posted earlier TODAY; it said that an 8 or an 5 should hit the FIRST position soon; and that is exactly what happened within hours; 573 hit.

Below is the NEW Control Box after 573 and 346 came out.

A 2 or an 8 should hit the FIRST position soon.

That 282, 288, and 828 I posted a while back look like good numbers now.

I would not be surprised if 281, 282, 272, or 287 hit soon.

818 and 810 are possible as well.

Today is July 21.

See the post above from YESTURDAY. 

I predicted that a 2 would hit in the FIRST position; that happened TODAY.

And more than that; the front pair 28X repeated (284). 

This is the new Control Box after 284: 

A 0 or an  8 should hit the FIRST position soon.

Most likely an 8 will hit the first position first before a 0 because 8 has been cold in the first position for a while.

Bahamas
                    Member #93691
                    July 5, 2010
                    128 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Today is July 21.

See the post above from YESTURDAY. 

I predicted that a 2 would hit in the FIRST position; that happened TODAY.

And more than that; the front pair 28X repeated (284). 

This is the new Control Box after 284: 

A 0 or an  8 should hit the FIRST position soon.

Most likely an 8 will hit the first position first before a 0 because 8 has been cold in the first position for a while.

happy birthday anthony

Bahamas
                      Member #93691
                      July 5, 2010
                      128 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

In Lotto News pay attention to Steve Allensworth on page 3; look at the FIRST four numbers he recommends on each issue. He had 509 STRAIGHT on the July 21 issue (which came out on July 7). 509 was the FIRST number on his list of recommendations. I made $2,550 on this number. His numbers hit all the time, usually within 5 days of the magazine coming out. 509 hit two days later on July 9.

Marc Walker is ok. I subscribe to his Monthly Tip sheet; the numbers on his tip sheet seem to be better than the ones on the magazine. The FIRST number on his monthly tip sheet hits many times, as do his numbes on the BEST BETS section.

Always read the "Week in Review" on page 3 of Lotto Stats to see the current trends in the game. Pay attention to the the STRAIGHT numbers that have been out the longest. These are on page 5 and 6. This will give you a clue on how to arrange your numbers to get a Straight Hit.

Red is ok.

Vince Conti is better. I subscribe to Conti's Power Sheet for Pick 3. It's great.

Page 19 of Lotto Stats is the most important page on the entire magazine. It has the BEST BETS for the next two weeks.

Hope this helps.

hi what topic 2 go into in the lotto news plz

United States
                        Member #9763
                        December 20, 2004
                        2267 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

wow u r making lots of money of pick 3 i would like to do the same and since your so good at it y dont u offer me a number to play so i could at least win 2000 if u dnt mind

This is a General Massage to everybody who asks me for specific numbers to play.

================================================

You really need to create your own system.

Use the techniques I have talked about to create your own way of finding winning numbers.

See my previous posts. I have already posted 3 systems: The 7 and 8 Day system, the Control Box and Positional Dominance. These should help you get started on finding your own unique way to win at Pick 3.  

Or you can create something completely different; something that works for YOU.

I am making a big deal out of this because you really need to have your own system if you want to win consistently at Pick 3. That way you will not have to depend on me or anybody else for numbers to play.

Being in a position where you are dependent on somebody else to give you numbers to play is the absolute worst way to play this game.

You do NOT want to depend on anybody else for your numbers.

Besides the systems I have posted, you should also subscribe to Lotto News and Lotto Stats if you play Pick 3 in New York.

If you are not willing to put in the time and effort to create your own system, do yourself a favor and find another hobby; you will LOSE your money playing Pick 3 without a reliable system.

Same thing if you are too cheap to buy magazines, services, software, etc that can make you a winner; you should NOT be in this game.

Winning at Pick 3 is just like winning at other things in life; it requires time, effort, and a financial investment.

Bahamas
                          Member #93691
                          July 5, 2010
                          128 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

thanks

United States
                            Member #56449
                            November 19, 2007
                            1508 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Red is ok.

Hope this helps.

I been buying "Lotto News" since about 1992 ...its a good mag..i  do notice how alot of the columnists picks DO come out within days of the publication ...and yes Steve Allensworth is usually right on target ! i tend to like Marc walker ...he always has the number 4071 in his win/4 picks !  but i do love  the magazine !!  

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #54513
                              August 21, 2007
                              6371 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2010, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Yes NY216, the sum information can also be important especially when there are only a few numbers for a specified sum. THat way if a certain sum is overdue play all the combinations of 3 digit numbers that add up to that sum for a guaranteed hit. For example the "sum 4" numbers have currently run cold with the last hit being on " June 13th, 2010 " Midday when 103 popped. There are only four 3 digit numbers that adds up to " sum 4"

All Sum 4 #'s

040,  220,  310,  211.

Here is another example of an overdue sum. " Sum 26 " numbers have run  cold for over a year now. No sum 26 numbers have hit since February 21st 2009 when 989 came out straight. It is now July 22nd 2010 which means a sum 26 number has not hit in one year and 5 months, making the sum 26 numbers overdue. Fact is,  there is only one 3 digit combination that adds up to " sum 26" which is of course the "899" boxed. There is no other "3 digit" combination that adds to "sum 26." This gives you a short list of only 3 straight numbers to play.

All "Sum 26 #'s"

899,  998,  989.

Page 80 of 104