Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is for Mystical People

6806 replies. Last post 1 day ago by marcie.

Page 163 of 454
PrintE-mailLink
increase's avatar - focus
VA
United States
Member #54828
August 31, 2007
37855 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2011, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Happy Mother's Day

458, 622, 562, 130

I am a millionaire!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2011, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks Increase How Lovely!  If you are a Mother happy Mothers day to you too!!

I wish I could put something up here for you don't know how. Enjoy your day!

Happy Mothers day to all Mothers!!See Ya!See Ya!

46 Prs  460  or 4600 today for all you Mothers! Or do the whole nine yards. P.3 and 4  My Luck is 97% somebodys going to win!! I hope it is I.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37855 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2011, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie.

You will win because you are a winner!

I am a millionaire!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2011, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie.

I thought about you when I went in the Store I played figures #'s only one, 960* the 736 came instead. Remember them numbers I gave  your dream Figures# I don't understand all this numbers I am putting out here and still can't win. well if Ohio followed me and everyone else they won! Ga. N.Y.  That was where my 97 % luck came in only I missed it!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

VA
          United States
          Member #54828
          August 31, 2007
          37855 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2011, 3:53 am - IP Logged

I thought about you when I went in the Store I played figures #'s only one, 960* the 736 came instead. Remember them numbers I gave  your dream Figures# I don't understand all this numbers I am putting out here and still can't win. well if Ohio followed me and everyone else they won! Ga. N.Y.  That was where my 97 % luck came in only I missed it!

Hello Marcie,

Please tell me that you played 960.

Ohio night winner - 096.

Happy Winning!

Good Luck today, and win again!

I am a millionaire!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2011, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Hello Marcie,

Please tell me that you played 960.

Ohio night winner - 096.

Happy Winning!

Good Luck today, and win again!

No I didn't I was visiting with my Daughter out of town But Ohio got it that's for sure! If  anyone followed me from Ohio I am sure they got it!  I missed out twice Yesterday. Good dream you had. Thanks for sharing your dream  Lots of Folks got Blessed with them numbers. Maybe you better stick with them Figure numbers or some of the numbers that D.T.R. posted they are good with picking the Pic 4 they pick that 8828  Va. Str8 I hope you got that one!  I hope you did!

Another ting I knew a lot of them Father numbers were going to come out since I dreamed about my Deceased Father   (Father 399 299) 4860 (101 Ebbie)  I said they would come all over the Map and they did. Lots of winners from that dream. 723,285 Ebbie name isn't that something!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2011, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie.

Yeah thanks increase you told me that,but I need to win some Money not with the numbers LOL! Anyway I will let you know when I do.  You did try to help Thanks with your dream.  Keep dreaming those good dreams. Good luck to you also.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34126 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2011, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

No I didn't I was visiting with my Daughter out of town But Ohio got it that's for sure! If  anyone followed me from Ohio I am sure they got it!  I missed out twice Yesterday. Good dream you had. Thanks for sharing your dream  Lots of Folks got Blessed with them numbers. Maybe you better stick with them Figure numbers or some of the numbers that D.T.R. posted they are good with picking the Pic 4 they pick that 8828  Va. Str8 I hope you got that one!  I hope you did!

Another ting I knew a lot of them Father numbers were going to come out since I dreamed about my Deceased Father   (Father 399 299) 4860 (101 Ebbie)  I said they would come all over the Map and they did. Lots of winners from that dream. 723,285 Ebbie name isn't that something!

Tenn. 0468 comb.  It has been all over the Map. M.L. Ill. Iowa and now Tenn.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Crazy I hope you got some attention 234 the comb. for Father KC.K My dream!Yes Nod 423 N.C.

If I were you maybe you better play the 2340 Wheel it.Wink

@ Do you live in Texas Psyko!!!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34126 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

GURL^^^^^^^^^^^R^^^^^^^^^"great"$$

Jack-in-the-Box

Texas!! psykomo   4320 comb.

VA
                      United States
                      Member #54828
                      August 31, 2007
                      37855 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

No, I didn't get that 8828.  DTR posted that around the time our drawing takes place.

Yes DTR does post some really good numbers.  All of the numbers I got are helpful.

If they don't hit VA, they hit all over the map. Anyway, the hit is on the way.  Good luck tonight.

I am a millionaire!

VA
                        United States
                        Member #54828
                        August 31, 2007
                        37855 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Happy Mother's Day

458, 622, 562, 130

Look at these Mother's Day Numbers popping:

Midday:

NJ - 562

DC - 625

Night:

WI - 622

The night is still young.

Good Luck!

I am a millionaire!

VA
                          United States
                          Member #54828
                          August 31, 2007
                          37855 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Increase How Lovely!  If you are a Mother happy Mothers day to you too!!

I wish I could put something up here for you don't know how. Enjoy your day!

Happy Mothers day to all Mothers!!See Ya!See Ya!

46 Prs  460  or 4600 today for all you Mothers! Or do the whole nine yards. P.3 and 4  My Luck is 97% somebodys going to win!! I hope it is I.

Midday:

Kentucky - 645.

So far tonight:

PA got 486.

Good luck everyone.

I am a millionaire!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34126 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Midday:

Kentucky - 645.

So far tonight:

PA got 486.

Good luck everyone.

Them numbers still falling for Father name Ohio had 2350 comb.  46 prs. N.Y had 4670* 4680 * Tenn.

8180 Ky. 506 Mich. 327 Minn.   Your dream increase   the 397 Del. for Figures.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34126 Posts
                              Posted: May 9, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Good Night all Sweet Dreams!

Page 163 of 454