Welcome Guest
You last visited May 26, 2017, 6:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is for Mystical People

6868 replies. Last post 10 days ago by marcie.

Page 165 of 458
PrintE-mailLink
Ga
United States
Member #1207
February 28, 2003
4980 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes I am a Typo but I won't be a typo anymore here! I will be lurking like everyone else! LOL! Thanks for what you did for me! At least it was enought to buy some  Gas!!  Subject closed!! This Typo has a Gift but from now on I am on my own I have mastered this thing now.  Good Luck everyone!  All I need is concentration. I have gave a lot of winners here the reason why I can't win is because I am always trying to help someone else. Everyday there is a winner Now it is time to help myself. No harsh feeling L.P Members.

Hey Marcie...What's going on??? I'm lost!!! Clue me in..Oogle

1977's avatar - flower2
    st. pete
    United States
    Member #6680
    September 3, 2004
    1233 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2011, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

52 Prs. play this how ever you want have a lucky day from now on!  Shutting down my computer forever!

Just caught up  reading your posts and Blog.....What Happen?????  Pm ---me

increase's avatar - abstract backgrounds_by_chrislokipu.jpg
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      39650 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes I am a Typo but I won't be a typo anymore here! I will be lurking like everyone else! LOL! Thanks for what you did for me! At least it was enought to buy some  Gas!!  Subject closed!! This Typo has a Gift but from now on I am on my own I have mastered this thing now.  Good Luck everyone!  All I need is concentration. I have gave a lot of winners here the reason why I can't win is because I am always trying to help someone else. Everyday there is a winner Now it is time to help myself. No harsh feeling L.P Members.

Marcie, did I miss something?

I was in no way calling you a typo. 

By typo, I meant typing error.  I was shocked to read that you were "shutting down your computer forever." 

As much as I appreciate you, your gift and all that you do, I would never call you a typo. You should know that.  If you took it the wrong way, I apologize because that is not what I meant at all.  I tried to PM you, but your box is full.

I am a millionaire!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34872 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2011, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Marcie, did I miss something?

I was in no way calling you a typo. 

By typo, I meant typing error.  I was shocked to read that you were "shutting down your computer forever." 

As much as I appreciate you, your gift and all that you do, I would never call you a typo. You should know that.  If you took it the wrong way, I apologize because that is not what I meant at all.  I tried to PM you, but your box is full.

Ok, increase, I am just  very sensitive I am taking a break right now. Anyway good luck with your numbers Clear Water 123* 1230* Bull's Eye Book 309*153*082* Water H2O

ejoy and 1977 just taking a break. Good Luck Guys!  I see alot of those Money numbers came yesterday. If anyone get any emails from me don't open it. someone has got a hold to my email and is sending Viruses or a bunch of Spam mail..  Thanks Cali for doing the workout for OHio....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

VA
          United States
          Member #54828
          August 31, 2007
          39650 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2011, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Ok, increase, I am just  very sensitive I am taking a break right now. Anyway good luck with your numbers Clear Water 123* 1230* Bull's Eye Book 309*153*082* Water H2O

ejoy and 1977 just taking a break. Good Luck Guys!  I see alot of those Money numbers came yesterday. If anyone get any emails from me don't open it. someone has got a hold to my email and is sending Viruses or a bunch of Spam mail..  Thanks Cali for doing the workout for OHio....

No worries Marcie. I understand about being sensitive.

Thanks for the numbers. The 123 combo has been pinging me.

I have also been playing 153.  Good Luck today everyone!

Let's win!

I am a millionaire!

Ga
            United States
            Member #1207
            February 28, 2003
            4980 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2011, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Well that's a relief!!! You had me worried. I understand taking time for yourself. Well derserved!!

I also tried to PM you. Clear that box out girl. You know we're trying to reach you!!! LOL Big Grin

You'll be in my thoughts friend. Smile

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34872 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2011, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Well that's a relief!!! You had me worried. I understand taking time for yourself. Well derserved!!

I also tried to PM you. Clear that box out girl. You know we're trying to reach you!!! LOL Big Grin

You'll be in my thoughts friend. Smile

Thanks ejoy give me a ring look in my Blog.See Ya! I said ejoy LOL!  Just joking Yall!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

VA
                United States
                Member #54828
                August 31, 2007
                39650 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2011, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

VA got 531 tonight.

Thanks for the numbers Marcie.

Good Luck everyone!

I am a millionaire!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34872 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2011, 9:05 am - IP Logged

VA got 531 tonight.

Thanks for the numbers Marcie.

Good Luck everyone!

Yup!! Glad you got it increase!! N.Y. Ill. Ga. Mich. Oh.Texas. Wisc. Tenn. N.C. I hope you got a chance to read my Blog Other States too, even though I wasn't posting numbers right in this thread some of the winnings numbers were in my Blog in comments.  the previous Blog I had with the numbers that came in Mich. Ca. M.L the last few comments. I hope you paid attention.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34872 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2011, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

I dreamed about Michael Jackson, never seen him in Concert or anything?? Weird. Look up Micheal  He was selling some pictures and he gave me one. I seen a lot of Art Pictures very colorful.

Michael

Pictures

Art

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34872 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I am not playing any numbers. but use those prs. Evening Players. I see N.Y. had the p.4 number that was mentioned to in this thread and in my Blog. Good luck to winners!

By the way Ohio if you did a search them prs for Ohio came what I dreamed about Michael.  I am just saying.Wink

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34872 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2011, 3:31 am - IP Logged

I am not playing any numbers. but use those prs. Evening Players. I see N.Y. had the p.4 number that was mentioned to in this thread and in my Blog. Good luck to winners!

By the way Ohio if you did a search them prs for Ohio came what I dreamed about Michael.  I am just saying.Wink

2 of them numbers came in Mich. and Va. for Michael. I hope you did the search.

Pictures came in Tenn. and Va. Mich. complements of lilthing  also Friendship numbers.

Lots of winners in my previous Blog. I hope you were the lucky ones!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34872 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2011, 8:30 am - IP Logged

2 of them numbers came in Mich. and Va. for Michael. I hope you did the search.

Pictures came in Tenn. and Va. Mich. complements of lilthing  also Friendship numbers.

Lots of winners in my previous Blog. I hope you were the lucky ones!

Good  Morning L.P.Yes, I am a Dreamer LOL! Car Dream Do a search....... or play the ones you know!  My luck is 94 % for all any number you liked that I have posted.

I have them Car numbers in this thread too.  I am feeling Triples in P.3 or  P.4 Play them all or the ones you like!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                            South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #71280
                            February 22, 2009
                            15851 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2011, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Good  Morning L.P.Yes, I am a Dreamer LOL! Car Dream Do a search....... or play the ones you know!  My luck is 94 % for all any number you liked that I have posted.

I have them Car numbers in this thread too.  I am feeling Triples in P.3 or  P.4 Play them all or the ones you like!

Good morning missy......funny, hubby had a dream about cars......what numbers do you like for car?  My luck is high today and my lucky pair is 22 - I like 202 and 252 today because my nephew officially became a Marine yesterday and that's the numbers for Marine.....US Flag

Do you want me to do the workout?

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34872 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2011, 9:39 am - IP Logged

It is done already in Ohio thread. Thanks! do a search for the Car numbers...

Page 165 of 458