Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is for Mystical People

6807 replies. Last post 2 days ago by marcie.

Page 281 of 454
PrintE-mailLink
MBID's avatar - cold
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #118141
October 23, 2011
384 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I know you said you have a LabTop I am going to get me one I got a little Netbook like a labtop but I want  a Big one sorry you didn't get that number. My sister dreamed about my Aunt her name is Grace 999 604 603 it might come anywhere?

Thanks Marcie.  I will play those numbers and hope I find them in my workout.  I put it out in the universe so I am hoping it will be....As always, thanks for your help.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34151 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie.  I will play those numbers and hope I find them in my workout.  I put it out in the universe so I am hoping it will be....As always, thanks for your help.

Thanks I see all them numbers came but the 999* Did you see how the 000 came it took a while S.C. Ok as I mention I dreamed about the lottery so look for them Lottery numbers I had posted in my other thread, also Figure numbers since I dreamed of figures. I see it came in Ga. 0736* I had it posted here anyway. 690,379,736 0 or 1 for P. 4    also 3/457 Play in P. 4 or 457X 797X 997X  Lets get some winners. by the way my Sister told me she dream about Jewrly and she said it played for 679* Ca. Yup I know them numbers repeat over and over all the time. O.M.G. someone Just give me that Website (Nawley Lottery) Website and they came from Ga. too how Ironic.  Thanks! Ok lets get some winners!!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray! Idesire$ thanks

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2012, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Meaning twice an encounter or more in numbers in Feb. This month is the Déjà vu month where numbers will repeat themselves over and over. so whatch your state closely.....Repeat Repeat Repeat 

Nawley Lottery

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34151 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Meaning twice an encounter or more in numbers in Feb. This month is the Déjà vu month where numbers will repeat themselves over and over. so whatch your state closely.....Repeat Repeat Repeat 

Nawley Lottery

Thanks this is why the call it the Mystical Fourm. Wink  Now let me go play before I miss out LOL!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34151 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I know I mention here Gold is 560  I got to go out I awill be back later.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34151 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Get some more winnings!!!Party

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

NEW YORK GOT A WINNER  2 Lottery numbers came so far 745 comb. N.Y. and the 112 Ill.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34151 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2012, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Lots and lots of winners!!PartyParty

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34151 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2012, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Nawley Lottery

Of course they are going to repeat the do all the time over and over and over.  I just post my dreams and hunches.   I did check out Nawley Lottery couldn't find much?   Something about Kids building a school through the Lottery.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34151 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2012, 3:25 am - IP Logged

Np I was wrong I found the right webiste but alot of that stuff she mentioned I already know espesically the mirrors.  But I will look farther into it. Thanks!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34151 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2012, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Boy do we have a lot of Jealous People here LOL!   I am going to make a Movie about Lotterypost LOl. Just a Joke! Green laughGreen laughGreen laughThe stories I could and would tell.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34151 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2012, 8:56 am - IP Logged

I had a Dream I dreamed about the President for real. I dreamed that the President  978,897 Wheel it he was Singing. 024,204 any number Str. or Box or wheel.   I looked at the T.V. today and who is the first person I see on the News Good Morning America President was Celerating Black History Month and he had lots of singers in the Whitehouse and he was actually singing hisself now I thought that was Ironic.  0 or 1 for P. 4.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34151 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2012, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Be back lets see?    I see my age came in M.L 705 comb.   57* just wanted to see what came, In the Evening get some winners. Party

dr65 I hope you and everyone that follow me from Pa. got this one 57* age 750 comb.

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #119024
                            November 13, 2011
                            826 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2012, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Boy do we have a lot of Jealous People here LOL!   I am going to make a Movie about Lotterypost LOl. Just a Joke! Green laughGreen laughGreen laughThe stories I could and would tell.

Hey Marcie,

The Universal Law of Cause & Effect states we should be happy for other people with excitedness.

Any jealousy blocks winning energy, which then manifests into more blockages in other aspects of one's life.

Rest assure that "if" jealousy is towards you personally, it does not affect you in any negative way what-so-ever. 

It actually creates more wins for you.  Another word for it is "karma." Hope this helps.

MJ 

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34151 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2012, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey Marcie,

The Universal Law of Cause & Effect states we should be happy for other people with excitedness.

Any jealousy blocks winning energy, which then manifests into more blockages in other aspects of one's life.

Rest assure that "if" jealousy is towards you personally, it does not affect you in any negative way what-so-ever. 

It actually creates more wins for you.  Another word for it is "karma." Hope this helps.

MJ 

Thanks you don't have to tell me that I always know, Thanks for your input!  All I try to do is help people.Wink and I love posting my drerams and hunches.  Now lets get some winners!!Party

Page 281 of 454