Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is for Mystical People

6811 replies. Last post 13 hours ago by marcie.

Page 285 of 455
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34202 Posts
Posted: February 29, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Didn't play anything to I just had to come back here look at all them 0's LOL! My husband dreamed of a Penis too I mention that the other day SEX 000 LOL!  Here is a other story the man in the Store at the Bev. Store at the cornner  I went to play some numbers I oe what is the winning number? He goes Triple 0's my friend was in the Car I am scrapping up 50 cents to play the 000 I played it yesterday didn't play anything today. LOL!   000 I hope you copied it because I had it here I am sure you did. LOL! Watch this....... Never mind it is right up top in this thread. Cali45a and some of you Ohioians I know you got it LOL! Ohio 000Party Sootie Copy* all you want you still know what time it is!!  stop copying my numbers lady!Win some money Yall.  Spritual Guides my a$$ I must be one of themRoll EyesRoll EyesRoll Eyes just being silly but I am for real.

I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #65279
    September 22, 2008
    5148 Posts
    Posted: February 29, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

marcie...

No I didn't hit the triple zeros. I'm concentrating on my favorite number. 

because...

it will be greater later...

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34202 Posts
      Posted: February 29, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

marcie...

No I didn't hit the triple zeros. I'm concentrating on my favorite number. 

because...

it will be greater later...

I understand so do I that is why I don't look at everyones numbers. I and don't expect everyone to look to look at mind. Ohio  P. 3 783    P. 4  3879 comb.  part of the figure numbers  379*   379X

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
        Long Island, Bahamas
        Bahamas
        Member #104857
        January 21, 2011
        85 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Hi marcie,  I've had this problem for awhile and then it went away and now it back again.  It started a month ago my left eye started twitching of and on can you tell me what this means or do I need to get off the computer for awhile and rest my eyes.

There's a lot of Money out there, all you have to do is go get it!

Long Island, Bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #104857
          January 21, 2011
          85 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry I forgot my manners Good Morning to you.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34202 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2012, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Hi marcie,  I've had this problem for awhile and then it went away and now it back again.  It started a month ago my left eye started twitching of and on can you tell me what this means or do I need to get off the computer for awhile and rest my eyes.

No I do, LOL ! I am not a Fortune Teller I just post numbers. Good Morning to you too!

I just like to post numbers and love doing it, but maybe you do. Do what's best for you. I really know that I do I been thinking about it. Happy Spring

Long Island, Bahamas
              Bahamas
              Member #104857
              January 21, 2011
              85 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2012, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I think I  need some rest from the computer for awhile.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2012, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I think I  need some rest from the computer for awhile.

We all need a Break sometimes, have you ever heard of Ash Wedesday which we had last week I thought about it, The pastor said give up something that you really like for 40 days.  Whether it is Food, Computer Gambling or anything else that you like.  I know I need to give up a few things. But I been seriously thinking about it.  I don't work, so I am not spending much on the Lottery. But I am still thinking about it. This is addictive even if you are spending alot of money.

Long Island, Bahamas
                  Bahamas
                  Member #104857
                  January 21, 2011
                  85 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I know. I do not work either, so this is past time for me.  I was thinking about asking my husband for a family trip soon.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34202 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2012, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I know. I do not work either, so this is past time for me.  I was thinking about asking my husband for a family trip soon.

I know I want to ask my Husband for a Family Trip also that would really be nice for the both of us. I also make money at times. But like I tell everyone this is a hobby I have a passion for this, one of these days I will get me a Website for this.  I meant to say and  even if you don't spend  alot money on the lottery it still can be addictive posting numbers and coming to L.P. and it is.  Right now I have nothing to do but my housework And taking care of home.   Husband does get upset sometimes when I am always on the Computer so I know  this is creating a problem so if you look up and  don't see me here it is because my Husband has band me from the Computer LOl.

Long Island, Bahamas
                      Bahamas
                      Member #104857
                      January 21, 2011
                      85 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I know exactly what you means my own is the same with me and the computer.  This is my last time for today i am taking my boys to the beach and then lunch and back home. Talk with you again sometime, your a great person to chat with.  I don't have much friends now.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34202 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I know exactly what you means my own is the same with me and the computer.  This is my last time for today i am taking my boys to the beach and then lunch and back home. Talk with you again sometime, your a great person to chat with.  I don't have much friends now.

Thanks have Fun with the Kids!!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34202 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2012, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Lets see if we get some more winners from these   all of these on my list Sx. numbers too 000  123,256,203,160

I hope you are going through these pages there are winners  all the time M.L. 230 comb. Sex LOL!  It is fun just looking to see what comes out............... Lets see how many more winnrs we will get?  I got my cell-phone I will be in touch check you later.  There will be a lot of winners from my Ohio workout  I see that now. 133 N.Y that workout is good for any State.Big Smile  I know someone that uses it all the time Guess who LOl!Someone  from the Bamamas told me this long ago  And it is true.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34202 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2012, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

332    See   Ohio and N.Y  this workout is good for any State actually. 133 128 those prs. did work though 18* I said it I hope we got some winners.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #108469
                              March 26, 2011
                              4011 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Didn't play anything to I just had to come back here look at all them 0's LOL! My husband dreamed of a Penis too I mention that the other day SEX 000 LOL!  Here is a other story the man in the Store at the Bev. Store at the cornner  I went to play some numbers I oe what is the winning number? He goes Triple 0's my friend was in the Car I am scrapping up 50 cents to play the 000 I played it yesterday didn't play anything today. LOL!   000 I hope you copied it because I had it here I am sure you did. LOL! Watch this....... Never mind it is right up top in this thread. Cali45a and some of you Ohioians I know you got it LOL! Ohio 000Party Sootie Copy* all you want you still know what time it is!!  stop copying my numbers lady!Win some money Yall.  Spritual Guides my a$$ I must be one of themRoll EyesRoll EyesRoll Eyes just being silly but I am for real.

I use AaNY workout system I am not copying your #s I do not know If you remember him?  He would do an average of all #s then box them.  I do not understand why you believe I am copying your #s. I just happen to go to your thread today and see you are accusing me of using your #s again.

You may be getting bored and need to accuse someone of something,Yes! you probably need a rest! Of all the Members on these threads who have the same #s, you decided to start something with me again. Like I SAID LADY! Get off you high horse and your make believe dream world of books. It appears that you dream alot and I question that one.  Maybe you need to wake up. Most of the time you reply to your self and no one knows what you're talking about.  Yes you need to take a vacation! Let' say for instance, if someone is using your #s you should be proud their chance of hitting will be better don't you THINK! On other threads you better go tell them to stop using your #s because they are all over the threads. Oh my goodness! They are using your universal #s that you own!

Bless Your Little heart!

Page 285 of 455