Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm posting my second thread here...

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Clipper.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

I don't even use Math to predict numbers.   I keep record of what plays, study those records and learn the "facts" and go from there.    If you have 9  Rows of Numbers to pick numbers from and you only have to pick 6 numbers that tells me something.    Tells me that I can elilminate 18 numbers out of 54 right off the bat before I do anything else if I can figure out what 3 Rows to eliminate.   So, I track the fact of what rows are used!   Most of the time I can eliminate 24 out of 54.

With a few more "facts" and tracking those facts I can usually cut the 54 numbers down to 18-20 each game.

themagician's avatar - artificial intelligence-1.jpg

France
    Member #92435
    June 7, 2010
    43 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

You track the "facts" what rows are used? to eliminate 3 rows, can you explain  a little bit more? :)

Imagination can take you anywhere

http://www.artificialintelligencelotto.com 

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

You track the "facts" what rows are used? to eliminate 3 rows, can you explain  a little bit more? :)

Just that.   I track whether 2-3-4 or 5 Rows will be used.   This is a fact.  Then I use my Pick 3 software to track either 3 Rows that are used or 3 Rows that aren't use.   The number of the Rows become the Pick 3 combination.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3584 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

can someone create an excel chart to help us poor souls understand this theory by inserting past draws will show what #'s can be played. Thanks

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

can someone create an excel chart to help us poor souls understand this theory by inserting past draws will show what #'s can be played. Thanks

Unfortunately I know every little about Excel in order to track numbers by it.   That's why I use my personally created Pick 3 software which I have been able to adapt to tracking things other then the Pick 3 game.