Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Make "Pick 4 Money" Playing Pick 3

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Mink404Ski.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Somebody just asked me if I had some good Pick 4 numbers.

I said I don’t have any.

Let me share with you my thoughts on Pick 4.

I have come up with good numbers before for Pick 4 but the results have been very inconsistent. It is very difficult to really get a handle on Pick 4. The addition of that one extra digit literary makes the game 10 times more difficult than Pick 3

Pick 4 is a game you should seek to master only AFTER you have mastered Pick 3. And you only reach that point when you can make money consistently playing Pick 3…..something that I am getting very close to doing. Otherwise, you are just gambling. You are basically throwing your money away when you play Pick 4 (unless you have a workable system).

I notice that when I think Pick 3, I have a sense of control. I feel I can win because I have won several times before. I don’t win all the time but I do win fairly consistently.

When I think Pick 4, I go into a “hoping” mode; “I HOPE this number comes out…..”

Another thing; when people think Pick 3, they think $500 or $900.

When people think Pick 4, they think $5,000 or $9,000.

Well, I make “Pick 4 Money” playing Pick 3.

By that I mean that I have made thousands of dollars playing Pick 3. 

My record is $6,300 in one day (soon to be broken).

Just yesterday I made $2,550 on 509 (7-9-2010).

If there is ONE thing I do when it comes to Pick 3, is track 509 because it has the record of coming up the most times Straight in NY (30 times as of this writing.)

This is how I consistently make Pick 4 money playing Pick 3; I have turned my back on Pick 4 and have decided to specialize on Pick 3 because it is much easier to make money playing Pick 3.

And here is my twist: I put a lot of money on a number when I see the signals that a number will hit.

Let me give you a “live” example.

Today is July 11, 2010 and I see several signals that 987 will hit soon.

If it hits within the next 7 days I will make anywhere from $1,800 to $3,600 because I am playing all six combinations, but I have more money on 987 and 978.

I am going heavy on this number but I have other numbers to back me up just in case it does not show up: 874, 287, 288, 901, 855, and 558.

I don’t have as much money riding on these numbers (that may change for 901 tonight) but if any of them win, I will more than make up for the investment on 987 - and THAT is what it is, it is an INVESTMENT.

I am NOT a gambler. I am an Investor.

This is how I make the type of money people normally associate with Pick 4.

I specialize on Pick 3, I track the numbers carefully, and when I see an opportunity, I go in for the kill with the BEST number possible.

I play other numbers to cover my investment if I don’t hit it big with my primary number. And if I get a signal that one of my back up numbers will hit, I will invest heavily on that number as well.

I suggest you adopt a similar strategy instead of throwing your money away on Pick 4.

After you can make money consistently at Pick 3, then and only then should you work on Pick 4.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3193 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I said I don’t have any.

I have come up with good numbers before for Pick 4 but the results have been very inconsistent. It is very difficult to really get a handle on Pick 4. The addition of that one extra digit literary makes the game 10 times more difficult than Pick 3

Pick 4 is a game you should seek to master only AFTER you have mastered Pick 3. And you only reach that point when you can make money consistently playing Pick 3…..something that I am getting very close to doing. Otherwise, you are just gambling. You are basically throwing your money away when you play Pick 4 (unless you have a workable system).

I notice that when I think Pick 3, I have a sense of control. I feel I can win because I have won several times before. I don’t win all the time but I do win fairly consistently.

When I think Pick 4, I go into a “hoping” mode; “I HOPE this number comes out…..”

If there is ONE thing I do when it comes to Pick 3, is track 509 because it has the record of coming up the most times Straight in NY (30 times as of this writing.)

This is how I consistently make Pick 4 money playing Pick 3; I have turned my back on Pick 4 and have decided to specialize on Pick 3 because it is much easier to make money playing Pick 3.

And here is my twist: I put a lot of money on a number when I see the signals that a number will hit.

If it hits within the next 7 days I will make anywhere from $1,800 to $3,600 because I am playing all six combinations, but I have more money on 987 and 978.

I am going heavy on this number but I have other numbers to back me up just in case it does not show up: 874, 287, 288, 901, 855, and 558.

I don’t have as much money riding on these numbers (that may change for 901 tonight) but if any of them win, I will more than make up for the investment on 987 - and THAT is what it is, it is an INVESTMENT.

I specialize on Pick 3, I track the numbers carefully, and when I see an opportunity, I go in for the kill with the BEST number possible.

I play other numbers to cover my investment if I don’t hit it big with my primary number. And if I get a signal that one of my back up numbers will hit, I will invest heavily on that number as well.

I suggest you adopt a similar strategy instead of throwing your money away on Pick 4.

After you can make money consistently at Pick 3, then and only then should you work on Pick 4.

aanewyork,

Well done!  Well written and I agree with you 100% you can make real good money by studying the charts and doing the handicapping. By chance are you using Versabet software ?  I love that software it literally picks everything apart for you and it is well worth the money it is my favorite.  Did you have the 222 ?  We have had 4 triples now 5 to date so statistically we are are ahead of the game for year up to date should have around 7-9 by end of year per past results in NY.  Where you located in NY I am up here in the Great NorthEast currently a sauna it has been HOT for over a week this is Florida weather LOL!  The 509 is an old time favorite you are correct so is 369-123 and 317  but my <snip> 404 is MIA I have won LOTS of money on that in the past but it is no where to be found.  I am gonna play your 987 tonight thanks for the heads up.  Happy Hunting!!!

Mink

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2010, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to make some changes but I was locked out after 20 minutes.

Anyway, today is the 11th so I should have said I won the $2,550 two days ago, not yesterday.

(Looking at this computer all day long is distorting my sense of time!)

And the other thing that I wanted to add to the article was that the real PROOF that you have mastered Pick 3 is when you can make money at it consistently.

How much MONEY you make is the real proof of mastery - not some cool system that looks good on paper.

Because it’s all about the money.

Theories mean nothing.

Money means everything.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
        New York
        United States
        Member #83026
        November 27, 2009
        2132 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

aanewyork,

Well done!  Well written and I agree with you 100% you can make real good money by studying the charts and doing the handicapping. By chance are you using Versabet software ?  I love that software it literally picks everything apart for you and it is well worth the money it is my favorite.  Did you have the 222 ?  We have had 4 triples now 5 to date so statistically we are are ahead of the game for year up to date should have around 7-9 by end of year per past results in NY.  Where you located in NY I am up here in the Great NorthEast currently a sauna it has been HOT for over a week this is Florida weather LOL!  The 509 is an old time favorite you are correct so is 369-123 and 317  but my <snip> 404 is MIA I have won LOTS of money on that in the past but it is no where to be found.  I am gonna play your 987 tonight thanks for the heads up.  Happy Hunting!!!

Mink

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Mink,

I hit the 222 today and your 404 is on it's way.  I like the following 445 544 454 944 404 004 434 443 344 for the second half of this month as well as other numbers.  I primarily play the doubles and I see 222 as a double 2 with the third digit being a 2.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Mink,

I hit the 222 today and your 404 is on it's way.  I like the following 445 544 454 944 404 004 434 443 344 for the second half of this month as well as other numbers.  I primarily play the doubles and I see 222 as a double 2 with the third digit being a 2.

ranman17, CONGRAT$!!!!!!!!!! on your hit!

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I said I don’t have any.

Thanx for sharing. I did that about 5 years ago with 984. I played 6 times straight and it came in for 3 grand payoff. I originally wanted to drop a hundred bucks on it, but chickened out...lol

I want to do that on a regular basis, but ever since Florida started 2 drawings a day, it really screwed me up for some reason. I've hit smaller ones since then, but not on a regular basis.

What methods are you using to come up with your numbers?

Thanx.

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for sharing. I did that about 5 years ago with 984. I played 6 times straight and it came in for 3 grand payoff. I originally wanted to drop a hundred bucks on it, but chickened out...lol

I want to do that on a regular basis, but ever since Florida started 2 drawings a day, it really screwed me up for some reason. I've hit smaller ones since then, but not on a regular basis.

What methods are you using to come up with your numbers?

Thanx.

Thanks for your reply Joker.

From what I hear, the Florida numbers can be a bit "crazy" at times.

I need the numbers to be stable to pull off what I have in mind.

That is why I only do NY; the numbers are super stable.

I also like NY because there are a few publications here (Lotto News, Lotto Stats) that predict numbers.

I also use several software programs and subscribe to a few prediction services. 

That old statement is very true when it comes to Pick 3:

Knowledge is Power.

The more information you have about what numbers are currently hot in your state right now, the better will be the numbers you play. 

And this is what I am looking for: Multiple Confirmation.

I am looking for many gurus, software programs, and publications telling me that a specific number will show up within a specific timeframe.

When I see that, I am all over that number.

I play it 6 ways for 7 days at a time ...what I call a Blanket Bet. If one particular combination of the number is favored, I will put more money on that number.

This can be a bit costly but it eliminates the possibility of me "forgetting" to play a number....or not playing it if I get discouraged if it does not show up in a day or two. (Emotions can be your biggest enemy in this game.)

Then I play other GOOD secondary numbers along with it. (My Rule is this: Always have several excellent numbers at play.)

If my main number does not hit....my secondary numbers usually hit.....thus I am always at a profit.

If my main number hits, I make $1,800 or more.

And I do not agree with your strategy of putting $100 on a number; better to put $20 on 5 good numbers.

Never put all your eggs on one basket in this game; you will go bankrupt.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                New York
                United States
                Member #83026
                November 27, 2009
                2132 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

ranman17, CONGRAT$!!!!!!!!!! on your hit!

Thank you

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your reply Joker.

From what I hear, the Florida numbers can be a bit "crazy" at times.

I need the numbers to be stable to pull off what I have in mind.

That is why I only do NY; the numbers are super stable.

I also like NY because there are a few publications here (Lotto News, Lotto Stats) that predict numbers.

I also use several software programs and subscribe to a few prediction services. 

That old statement is very true when it comes to Pick 3:

Knowledge is Power.

The more information you have about what numbers are currently hot in your state right now, the better will be the numbers you play. 

And this is what I am looking for: Multiple Confirmation.

I am looking for many gurus, software programs, and publications telling me that a specific number will show up within a specific timeframe.

When I see that, I am all over that number.

I play it 6 ways for 7 days at a time ...what I call a Blanket Bet. If one particular combination of the number is favored, I will put more money on that number.

This can be a bit costly but it eliminates the possibility of me "forgetting" to play a number....or not playing it if I get discouraged if it does not show up in a day or two. (Emotions can be your biggest enemy in this game.)

Then I play other GOOD secondary numbers along with it. (My Rule is this: Always have several excellent numbers at play.)

If my main number does not hit....my secondary numbers usually hit.....thus I am always at a profit.

If my main number hits, I make $1,800 or more.

And I do not agree with your strategy of putting $100 on a number; better to put $20 on 5 good numbers.

Never put all your eggs on one basket in this game; you will go bankrupt.

The only reason I wanted to drop a hundred bucks was because I was a lot more confident on that number than anytime in my life. I don't think about doing that at all, only times when I get a revelation or some other very strong indicators.

I used to live in N.Y., and remember those publications, at least one of them. It was a small thin booklet I bought at my local news stand. I lived in Queens, and other parts, but mostly Queens.

yiot's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    california
                    United States
                    Member #69202
                    January 6, 2009
                    2645 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2010, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I said I don’t have any.

Thankyou I Agree!  1000% with u!!!!!

nlsa Scisclo

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                      Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3193 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Mink,

ranman,

Nice going on the 222 that one did suprise me but it is what it is ehhhh!  The 404 has popped in July so its time to start getting on it again I have lost alot of bucks on that one over time they owe me LOL!  The state is broke they say in NY, us players make our donations daily it is time to get some of it back... the hell with the budget LOL!  I like those picks but gotta stay within the budget or I will get yelled at the wife wants a new pool so I am working on that. Good luck!

Mink

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                        Member #9763
                        December 20, 2004
                        2267 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2010, 12:11 am - IP Logged

The 7 and 8 Day Strategy

Today is Monday July 12, 2010.

If you have been following my predictions for a while you will have noticed that my numbers show up in other states a lot.

That 901 I have been predicting for a while DID show up today….in Florida.

This happens at least once a week; a number in my hit list will not show up in NY but it will show up in another state.

So if you play other states, play my numbers. You are bound to hit, maybe once or twice a week.

Now back to the numbers.

97X showed up, but not the 978 I was expecting.

I am still solid on 978 and 987.

I have put MORE money on these 2 numbers for the next few days: 081 and 910.

Why did I put more money on 081 and 910?

I have a 7 and 8 Day Strategy that I use (I will write an article about it one of these days) which basically states that the digits that came out 7 and 8 days ago will many times show up again TODAY.

The 3 best recent examples are 302, 392, and 509.

The 302 from July 10 came from the 430 and 592 from 8 days ago (July 2).

The 30 came from 430 and the 2 came from the 592.

The 3 from 392 came from the 3 from 430 and the 92 from 592.

I was pretty sure 509 would show up on July 9 because I saw that 592 and 430 won a week before on July 7.

Today is July 12 so to see what numbers we should play today we would look back 7 days ago: July 5. Then we would look back 8 days ago: July 4.

The numbers that came out on July 5 were 080 and 350.

Ummmm….that 080 sure looks a lot like 081, right?

Guess what…that’s a signal for you to play 081.

Now, this can also mean that 800, 580, 588 or 855 can show up today....so you can play these as well.

You have to use your judgment here because you can end up playing MANY numbers and NONE of them may hit!

This 7 and 8 day strategy is just a guide; it does NOT always work; it is just a guide to help you narrow down your choices.

Now, let’s look at the results from 8 days ago (July 4): 819 and 550.

Let me give you a useful tool: line them up one on top of the other:

Kind of looks like 190 to me.

This is a signal to PLAY 190.

There are other numbers here (855 and 885 look good to me ) but I am paying more attention to 190 since its ALREADY DUE to show up in NY.

I am feeling generous right now so I will teach you something else:

ADVANCED Strategy:

Look ahead to predict future numbers.

Look at July 7, which is where we would be looking at on July 14 (going back 7 days).

The numbers that came out on July 7 were 809 and 975.

What does this tell me?

For one thing, it tells me that I should bet heavily on 978 if it has not come out yet around July 14.

(Should I be teaching this stuff?)

And if a number you see 7 or 8 days ago is due to come out or comes up on your personal workout, it just ads more validation to that number, so definitely play it.

Use this powerful strategy to determine what numbers you should play in the near future.

jakeda's avatar - swordgirl
                          Valley stream, NY
                          United States
                          Member #67354
                          November 24, 2008
                          88 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2010, 1:24 am - IP Logged

The 7 and 8 Day Strategy

Today is Monday July 12, 2010.

If you have been following my predictions for a while you will have noticed that my numbers show up in other states a lot.

That 901 I have been predicting for a while DID show up today….in Florida.

This happens at least once a week; a number in my hit list will not show up in NY but it will show up in another state.

So if you play other states, play my numbers. You are bound to hit, maybe once or twice a week.

Now back to the numbers.

97X showed up, but not the 978 I was expecting.

I am still solid on 978 and 987.

I have put MORE money on these 2 numbers for the next few days: 081 and 910.

Why did I put more money on 081 and 910?

I have a 7 and 8 Day Strategy that I use (I will write an article about it one of these days) which basically states that the digits that came out 7 and 8 days ago will many times show up again TODAY.

The 3 best recent examples are 302, 392, and 509.

The 302 from July 10 came from the 430 and 592 from 8 days ago (July 2).

The 30 came from 430 and the 2 came from the 592.

The 3 from 392 came from the 3 from 430 and the 92 from 592.

I was pretty sure 509 would show up on July 9 because I saw that 592 and 430 won a week before on July 7.

Today is July 12 so to see what numbers we should play today we would look back 7 days ago: July 5. Then we would look back 8 days ago: July 4.

The numbers that came out on July 5 were 080 and 350.

Ummmm….that 080 sure looks a lot like 081, right?

Guess what…that’s a signal for you to play 081.

Now, this can also mean that 800, 580, 588 or 855 can show up today....so you can play these as well.

You have to use your judgment here because you can end up playing MANY numbers and NONE of them may hit!

This 7 and 8 day strategy is just a guide; it does NOT always work; it is just a guide to help you narrow down your choices.

Now, let’s look at the results from 8 days ago (July 4): 819 and 550.

Let me give you a useful tool: line them up one on top of the other:

Kind of looks like 190 to me.

This is a signal to PLAY 190.

There are other numbers here (855 and 885 look good to me ) but I am paying more attention to 190 since its ALREADY DUE to show up in NY.

I am feeling generous right now so I will teach you something else:

ADVANCED Strategy:

Look ahead to predict future numbers.

Look at July 7, which is where we would be looking at on July 14 (going back 7 days).

The numbers that came out on July 7 were 809 and 975.

What does this tell me?

For one thing, it tells me that I should bet heavily on 978 if it has not come out yet around July 14.

(Should I be teaching this stuff?)

And if a number you see 7 or 8 days ago is due to come out or comes up on your personal workout, it just ads more validation to that number, so definitely play it.

Use this powerful strategy to determine what numbers you should play in the near future.

Hey aanewyork,

Your postings always enlightens and I am grateful for your knowledge, its good to

learn a new thing here and there.  We are all here for one reason  only and thats

to  make a hit a or two.

Thank you for your unselfish nature and sharing your strategys, your work is much

appreciated.

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2010, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Hey aanewyork,

Your postings always enlightens and I am grateful for your knowledge, its good to

learn a new thing here and there.  We are all here for one reason  only and thats

to  make a hit a or two.

Thank you for your unselfish nature and sharing your strategys, your work is much

appreciated.

Thank you for your kind words Jakeda.

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2010, 1:40 am - IP Logged
                              Today is July 12.

Look at the numbers from 8 days ago: July 4.

Hot “obvious” numbers to play: 801, 901, 855, 885. 

Not so obvious numbers to play:

**189**

**518**

**811**