Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Strategies for lotto, pick 3 etc.

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RedToad.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43694
July 23, 2006
184 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

This thread is for those that want to share their proven winning strategy in winning the lottery or pick 3.

Please post your strategies here.

I have heard from Todd and others that they were people that came here to lotto post and proved their strategies worked, but mysteriously all their posts vanished.

So this thread is created for those that are new and have winning ways.

Please share your secrets.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hurray!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

No posts have disappeared from Lottery Post.  The only thing that gets deleted is when people see fit to curse, or when they try to post spam.  Everything else that has posted in the 10+ years that Lottery Post has been around is still there.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #43694
      July 23, 2006
      184 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to upset you.

But I read a recent post that some threads were deleted of a guy who posted and talked about his winning strategies. I guess this poster was wrong and did not do a through search.

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

RedToad,

Read the agreement you agreed to when you became a member. Read the fine print of what is who's property.

DD

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Why would peoples post disappear just because they proved to have a winning strategy? LOL I don't think your friends were being honest with you.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

THE MYSTERY REVEALED

You are right there used to be some excellent posts by some top dudes who no longer post here because they were challenged by people who wanted to state their position like it was gospel- a gospel that does not allow SYSTEMATIC play. Now, the discussion forum is a place to play, argue and entertain with cleaver polls and threads that are dominated by NON systems players. So they have hijacked the forum and anything but good content is allowed. Document: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/172851/1006243

Further, the NON systems players have an extreme obsession for Quick Picks. So any systems threads get buried in so-called nonsensical “Entertainment”. There is no reason except to promote one’s egotistical view that any system should be suspect. Or is there? The only ones with the same fever and advertising dollars for NON systems approach are the Lotteries themselves. They spend millions collectively to promote NON systematic play: "let us make the selection for you".

So you see, the discussion forum is driven, protected and maintained by members who bump any good content off the screen. And, I might add wish to have me banned for my objections. Control freaks. In a poll I posted recently there were members voting that were absolutely against keeping the content of the discussion forum all things lottery.

I really miss the posts of many good systems strategists, now gone. The tips they dropped from hours of research, the ideas they had for winning. Now, sadly that content is all but gone under the influence of NON systematic players who never post anything indicating they are playing.

To get to the good stuff you now need to dig for the old posts. I too came across posts that were missing content but they were images now irretrievable. To insure that does not continue, Todd has new guidelines for images to be posted- so if I understand things correctly the content DOES NOT GO AWAY>

DD

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

You sound like you're harboring a lot of antipathy toward certain members who strongly believe differently than you.  Maybe it would be more productive to let it go?  You can only control one person -- you.

I completely disagree that all the "good stuff" was a long time ago, and that somehow the people who posted the "good stuff" have either left or were driven off.  That is ridiculous.

There is as much "good stuff" being posted today as there ever was.  And the wide range of strong opinions is a good thing.  The fact that some people strongly believe in systems, and others strongly believe in luck is exactly what I'd expect to see on a lottery forum.

I agree that digging into the 10+ years of posts at Lottery Post is a very worthwhile thing to do.  A TON of useful information is in there.  But it's just as important to recognize all the incredibly useful info posted here every day.  The most successful players no doubt have a great collection of both old and new stuff.  That why I built "Favorites" -- so you can keep track of stuff you find useful.

BTW, there are no new guidelines for images.  I have no idea where you got that one from.  Was it because I posted instructions for posting images back in 2006?  Maybe you just saw the instructions and thought something new took place.  I can't remember EVER changing the images policy.

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23277 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I'll repeat this:  If something was deleted, then the person was either cursing (or attacking someone), or it was spam.

Let's say for example that someone posts spam (i.e., an ADVERTISEMENT or SCAM) and titles it "winning strategies".  After I delete that spam, I guess you can somehow make the case that I have deleted somebody's "winning strategies" post, but that would be downright silly.  It would be SPAM that I deleted.

If you are looking for a bunch of advertisements, lottery scams, and other useless junk, there is a ton of that stuff on the Internet for you to find.  However, Lottery Post will not be a container for junk, so you won't find it here.

There are people who get upset when I delete spam.  What can I say?  You can't please everyone.

But please don't start a rumor that I have deleted useful posts.  That is completely wrong.

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

My bad.

I only thought the images were not viewable because of things I do not fully understand. The link I gave has examples of missing content as well as a view or opinion.

I was not trying to support a rumor, just telling an observation and guessing as to why it was.

As for my views, I agree with WinD. Why has he stopped posting here?

He is still active by visits as in "who is online".

At this moment 8/30 threads are dominated by a(one)  NON SYSTEMS member. That is 26.66r %

DD

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I said it once and Ill say it again. A SYSTEM is a set of principles and algorithms to determine or predict future draws. EVERY experienced player use different statistics and/or eye-training to compile numbers. Personally, I tried many systems here on LP and none of them work consistently FOR ME. Therefore, I took the time (2yrs) to develop my own system with my own principles and fortunately it has made me into a profitable player. THE BEST SYSTEM IS THE ONE YOU CREATE. The problem with most systems is that the statistics' thereof are not accurately combined. This means that although 1 statistic may occur consistently, the otherS are not aligned (every thing on the same track). This is primarily why spreadsheets are incredibly useful. Spreadsheets allow you to test different algorithms through filtering. If you play pick 3/4 I strongly suggest you become a gold/premium member for use of the "Deflate 3/4". This tool is ground-breaking. It allows you to manipulate numbers like never before. Other tools like the "combination slasher" does this as well but is much more complicated to use. I wish I could buy the "Deflate 3/4 as a standalone program but I know it helps to monetize Lottery Post. Although I think there needs to be additional filters, there still is not a piece of software on the market that comes close. I will miss this tool for about a month because my subscription is ending soon and I have to take care of some serious business. I keep preaching over and over, especially to new members that just want to win at least twice a week to invest in something that is worth it. People want everything for free these days. SORRY, its not going to happen. Also, when you find something that works on a fairly consistent bases it is now time for money management.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23277 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

There seems to be no end to this discussion with you.  Don't you think if there was a problem with the forums I would deal with it?  If you don't like the way the forums are run and/or moderated, then it's a big Internet - maybe another lottery forum exists that is more to your liking.

However, it's not an option to make post after post complaining about particular members, because that is trolling behavior, and is disruptive to the forums.  

Since you are a Platinum member, you have the ability to block other members' forum posts from your view.  I'd suggest you try it.

Also, if you check my post, you will see that the "rumor" remark was not in my reply to you.

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes I know the rumor remark was not addressed to me.

Perhaps it has it’s seed in the link I posted recently in another thread because of the empty image boxes, I do not know.

Yes I use the block feature, as you well know. Thank you.

And yes, I understand your position about any forum problems as you expressed to me in a PM and I will not divulge the content as you asked and I agreed.

Opinions expressed need not be taken personally about your moderating activities. You locked a thread where I was telling members they can look at my Saved LP favorites, I did not complain or question why.

For the sake of clarity for those who do not understand, perhaps you could explain why needless images are removed from the servers.

Never mind. You did explain that. I agree with the removal of junk content that only slows searches and wastes valuable bandwidth and memory.

As for my membership, it will expire, on time.

Regards,

DD

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Livingston,LA
                          United States
                          Member #87677
                          February 28, 2010
                          612 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

delta ...  where would you find a bunch of old systems ,, like old post , etc. etc

is there some place you can on lp

thanks

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I believe you will need to upgrade your membership to view my favorites.

If you do need to do that, and do so, PM me and you will have a window to look at them and make them your own if you wish.

That goes for anyone who wants a peek that could not, that missed the chance.

For beginners look at the link I posted above and there is a link imbedded in that to follow.

My favorites are only that, favorites that I saved so I can go there again.

Search is your friend here at LP.

Regards,

DD

'bout time we got on topic,... let's stay there!

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Livingston,LA
                              United States
                              Member #87677
                              February 28, 2010
                              612 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

ok. thanks for the help.

i know why i couldnt find fav now , lol

i saw where a some what system was gone also

it once was there