Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Strategies for lotto, pick 3 etc.

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RedToad.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43694
July 23, 2006
184 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2010, 1:55 am - IP Logged

"Opinions expressed need not be taken personally about your moderating activities. You locked a thread where I was telling members they can look at my Saved LP favorites, I did not complain or question why."

Now Delta Draw, why would Todd lock a thread?  And why would he lock a thread that is alive and people are posting?

But most important I gather from the quote above, that Todd did something questionable.

Any how Delta Draw, I hope you renew your membership, and post all the links to your saved LP favorites here in this thread.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2010, 5:17 am - IP Logged

DD

Two points.

If you have a system you want to share, post it in the Systems Forum.  Posts aren't pushed off the page by the daily activity.

Not all images are hosted here on LP.  If someone hot links to an image on their/another web site, the image link is broken when the site shuts down for whatever reasons people abandon sites. 

BobP

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2010, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Thank you Bob.

I know about the images from what Todd told me and I do not care that image content goes away (see above link). That was a nice informative thing about images and abandonment. If an image goes away it was likely junk ( see Todd’s remarks above: WHY). Posts do not roll off the page but threads do get bumped down.

I am not going to post a system here. I do that in the SYSTEMS forum. I know where it is. In fact, why do you even mention it? Did it sound like I was going to post a system here? Don’t bother to reply, I was typing out loud. Someone wants to discuss systems here. Is that still allowed? Any suggestions?

You could have PM’d me about this.

Bob, had I known this was another snag thread, I would have stayed away.

Someone wants to discuss systems - I gathered that from the title of this thread, but there are snags of perception getting in the way. They got worse. It looked like the tone was changing but we are now back off topic. It would be better for this thread to be a discussion than an invitation for debate. (I said this Vs you meant that!) We can split hares over bigger things in the streets when the economy really implodes. When that happens we will all look back at this nonsense as the ‘good old days’. They are. I am just losing my appetite for time killing threads. In fact IMHO some are dumber than TV. W.O’s are much more fun.

Since this is the discussion forum and any thread can go down any goat trail, how about I leave it  now that it is so far off topic in answering to yet another flagrant violation of reality. - I forgot what the question was.

Bye

DD

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23348 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2010, 7:56 am - IP Logged

My bad.

I only thought the images were not viewable because of things I do not fully understand. The link I gave has examples of missing content as well as a view or opinion.

I was not trying to support a rumor, just telling an observation and guessing as to why it was.

As for my views, I agree with WinD. Why has he stopped posting here?

He is still active by visits as in "who is online".

At this moment 8/30 threads are dominated by a(one)  NON SYSTEMS member. That is 26.66r %

DD

There's a lot of misinformation in your post.

• ONCE AGAIN, there is no image policy changes or removal.  I think the issue is that you don't understand how images work on the Internet.
        • You did in fact make comments that have to do with the moderating of this site.  I don't take it personally, as you're free to express your opinion, but if you're going to be perpetually unhappy with how it works here, and that unhappiness is going to manifest itself in post after post about other members, then I offered the possibility that Lottery Post is not your cup of tea.  Apparently you agree, which is fine.
        • I was not aware that you use the block feature, although I am glad to hear it.
        • Your final sentence about "junk removal" is just plain wrong, and again you're airing completely wrong statements as if you have some technical knowledge about the search speed and such.  And you're ignoring the fact that I said no content has been removed. 

Is there a reason why you keep repeating the same wrong statements again and again, despite the fact that I have said they are not true?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2010, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Thank you Bob.

I know about the images from what Todd told me and I do not care that image content goes away (see above link). That was a nice informative thing about images and abandonment. If an image goes away it was likely junk ( see Todd’s remarks above: WHY). Posts do not roll off the page but threads do get bumped down.

I am not going to post a system here. I do that in the SYSTEMS forum. I know where it is. In fact, why do you even mention it? Did it sound like I was going to post a system here? Don’t bother to reply, I was typing out loud. Someone wants to discuss systems here. Is that still allowed? Any suggestions?

You could have PM’d me about this.

Bob, had I known this was another snag thread, I would have stayed away.

Someone wants to discuss systems - I gathered that from the title of this thread, but there are snags of perception getting in the way. They got worse. It looked like the tone was changing but we are now back off topic. It would be better for this thread to be a discussion than an invitation for debate. (I said this Vs you meant that!) We can split hares over bigger things in the streets when the economy really implodes. When that happens we will all look back at this nonsense as the ‘good old days’. They are. I am just losing my appetite for time killing threads. In fact IMHO some are dumber than TV. W.O’s are much more fun.

Since this is the discussion forum and any thread can go down any goat trail, how about I leave it  now that it is so far off topic in answering to yet another flagrant violation of reality. - I forgot what the question was.

Bye

DD

You took this topic completely off-topic with this post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/217473/1711735

And the post I am quoting above takes it even further off-topic.  I am forced to respond to these things, to prevent misinformation from getting out there.  I wish you'd just stop posting these lengthy replies on so many unrelated topics.  For example, please don't respond to this or my previous message.  Don't even bother saying "OK".  Really, I won't mind one bit.

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23348 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2010, 8:06 am - IP Logged

"Opinions expressed need not be taken personally about your moderating activities. You locked a thread where I was telling members they can look at my Saved LP favorites, I did not complain or question why."

Now Delta Draw, why would Todd lock a thread?  And why would he lock a thread that is alive and people are posting?

But most important I gather from the quote above, that Todd did something questionable.

Any how Delta Draw, I hope you renew your membership, and post all the links to your saved LP favorites here in this thread.

The thread was locked for violating the rules.  It was an off-topic mess, in which Delta Draw was posting a bunch of videos and bumping the thread needlessly.   There was absolutely no useful discussion happening in that thread.  It is precisely the type of thing that Delta Draw has been railing about here in this thread.

Here you go, judge for yourself if the thread was worthy of remaining unlocked on the Lottery Discussion forum:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216879

P.S. to Delta Draw:  Note that the thread was not removed, and was instead locked.  Despite the fact that it did not add anything to the discussion of lotteries, it remained on the forums, and will remain there until the site dies.  See how the LACK of removal works?  See how EVERYTHING that was ever posted stays there?  I hope this example will finally make the point for you.

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              51029 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2010, 8:20 am - IP Logged

delta ...  where would you find a bunch of old systems ,, like old post , etc. etc

is there some place you can on lp

thanks

The best Source would be the Lottery Systems Forum: You may also find some in other Forums.

You can Browse the Forum, or use Lottery Post Forums Search.

Other Sources are the Blogs and Homepages of Lottery Post Members.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1743 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

No one ever answered RedToad's Question about good Lottery Systems.  This Thread has gotten completely off focus.  Therefore, let me see if I can Salvage it.  I am a FAN of LOTTO LAUGHS.  Thus, the following is a list of Her systems that she has posted in the Systems Forum over the years.  I don't have a Thread Link for all of these systems, so you'll have to do your own SEARCH, or PM Lotto Laughs for more information.

Lotto Laughs:

1)  Patience is a Virtue System [Great STRAIGHT PAIR System !] [Love this Simple System - It Works!]

2)  Turtle System [Works Great in NC & SC.  SC is a Hard State to Hit in.]

3) Golden Egg System

4) Mirror/No Mirror System

5) 2.882 System / 2.882 System Revisted

6)  Got Workouts, Got Pairs [For those who can play PAIRS ONLY in your STATE]

7) NEW - Pick 3 Winning Reflections [PM Lotto Laughs about this System.  It is not on LP. It is available on E-bay]

8) Pick 3 Pair Patterns [E-bay] [Love this System !]

9)  Pick 3 The Range [E-bay]

10) Fantasy Five - Number String System (String FORMULA included)  [Related to the "Improved Number String "Thread]

11)  Third Digit Puzzle [Interesteing Concept]

12)  Pick 3 - 98% of Numbers [Interesting Concept! Originally posted by Coin Toss in 2006]

Lotto Laughs has MANY, MANY other Systems Posted in the SYSTEMS FORUM as well, ALL of which work NATIONWIDE in every State. 

Laverne Maloney:

1)  Laverne Maloney's Traveling Number Gems

2) Triggering Doubles

3) 50 Bloomin All Purpose Flowers [Great Strategy!]

4) The Missing Digit System

Calabs:

1) Double Triggers [Thank you, Calabs !!]

MJWinSmith:

1) The Palindromes are coming [Great Concept for Pick 4!]

These are some of the Lottery Systems and Concepts that I have found interesting and helpful.  Of course there are many, many others, as well.  You must take the time to SEARCH back through the HISTORY in the SYSTEMS FORUM.

Hope this Helps to get this Thread back on topic.

Good Luck to you !!!

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Some Winning strategies for lotto, P3, etc.:

Pairs that hit 50% of the time..Guaranteed              by WinD (pick 3)

Games big and small:

Quick Picks Can’t match the power of Self Picks    by Jadelottery

Anything from the SYStems menue bar here at LP

Anything by Pumpi

Anything by COINTOSS

Use search to find it.

Also, people use software and spreadsheets: L.P.'s , See Wimsulosesum’s Blog, WinD’s Blog, CALIFDUDE’s blog,..

and Paruth’s LOTSOFTPRO as mentioned and pointed to in many previous threads.

DD

United States
                    Member #43694
                    July 23, 2006
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Whats important here is the money. Have you lost or win more than you invest with these systems?

United States
                      Member #43694
                      July 23, 2006
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2010, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

It would help if you posted the links.

But u can dio that in the thread on the systems page.

United States
                        Member #43694
                        July 23, 2006
                        184 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi this is the new thread for all the new ones here that have winning strategies. Please post them here.

Also if you refer to another system in lottery post, please post the link, thank you.

Come lets here your strategies that win you money.

United States
                          Member #43694
                          July 23, 2006
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Here is a system I learned from Delta,

Calculate all the possible pick 3 combinations including doubles.

Then check off all the conbinations that won so far, I notice combinations seldom repeat.

Now here is trick that works some of the time, add the middle number of the top draw to the lower draw, you add to the outside. Example 3-1-2, 4-5-6,  you add 1 to 4 or 6, you get 5, 7. Or you can add 5 to 3 or 2 you get 8, 7.

Then you look for the undrawn combinations with 7 in them and play them. Once you know one of the numbers that will come, then you should be able to pick the correct combinations and win big time.

Any comments

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Livingston,LA
                            United States
                            Member #87677
                            February 28, 2010
                            612 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Here is a system I learned from Delta,

Calculate all the possible pick 3 combinations including doubles.

Then check off all the conbinations that won so far, I notice combinations seldom repeat.

Now here is trick that works some of the time, add the middle number of the top draw to the lower draw, you add to the outside. Example 3-1-2, 4-5-6,  you add 1 to 4 or 6, you get 5, 7. Or you can add 5 to 3 or 2 you get 8, 7.

Then you look for the undrawn combinations with 7 in them and play them. Once you know one of the numbers that will come, then you should be able to pick the correct combinations and win big time.

Any comments

maybe a little something to use with the above post to compare and get pairs with

add 4 to each digit ...   then add 1 to the 1st digit 2 to the 2nd and 3 to the 3rd

and a lot of times you will have a working pair...

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #18322
                              July 9, 2005
                              1743 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Red Toad, I have COPIED my original post from your thread in the Discussions Forum which got off topic, to this forum, to get this new thread off on the right track.  I also added a few more good Systems or Concepts to the Original List.

If you cannot access the ENTIRE HISTORY in the SYSTEMS Forum, then you need to UPGRADE your LP Membership to Platinum.  Most of the following Systems by All LP Contributors are FREE Systems, available to you in the SYSTEMS FORUM, with a few exceptions. 

I am a FAN of LOTTO LAUGHS.  Thus, the following is a list of Her systems that she has posted in the Systems Forum over the years.  I don't have a Thread Link for all of these systems, so you'll have to do your own SEARCH, or PM Lotto Laughs or the other LP Members for more information.

Lotto Laughs:

1)  Patience is a Virtue System [Great STRAIGHT PAIR System !] [Love this Simple System - It Works!]

2)  Turtle System [Works Great in NC & SC.  SC is a Hard State to Hit in.]

3) Golden Egg System

4) Mirror/No Mirror System

5) 2.882 System / 2.882 System Revisted

6)  Got Workouts, Got Pairs [For those who can play PAIRS ONLY in your STATE]

7) NEW - Pick 3 Winning Reflections [PM Lotto Laughs about this System.  It is not on LP. It is available on E-bay for $7.50, under E-bay ID - LottoLaffs]

8) Pick 3 Pair Patterns [E-bay- $6.50] [Love this System !]

9)  Pick 3 The Range [E-bay - $5.50]

10) Fantasy Five - Number String System (String FORMULA included)  [Related to the "Improved Number String "Thread]

11)  Third Digit Puzzle [Interesteing Concept]

12)  Pick 3 - 98% of Numbers [Interesting Concept! Originally posted by Coin Toss in 2006]

13) The Classic - "Blast from the Past" System - TTT with a Twist

14) The S.O.S. System

15) Let's Get Shady System

16) Think I'm Foolin System

17) Falling Numbers System [Pick 3 FORUM]

Lotto Laughs has MANY, MANY other Systems Posted in the SYSTEMS FORUM as well, ALL of which work NATIONWIDE in every State. 

Laverne Maloney:

1)  Laverne Maloney's Traveling Number Gems

2) Triggering Doubles

3) 50 Bloomin All Purpose Flowers [Great Strategy!]

4) Finding The Missing Digit System: Maloney Style

Calabs:

1) Double Triggers [Thank you, Calabs !!]

MJWinSmith:

1) The Palindromes are coming [Great Concept for Pick 4!]

Miscellaneous:

1) 317 Rundown [Refer to "Straight 8 Shooter" Thread by Android]

2) Pick 4 System by Big Hitter

3) Latern's Filtering Lessons are very interesting to study - AN IMPORTANT - NEED TO KNOW

4) WinD's Pick 3/4 Lottery Theory Posts are very helpful, another important NEED TO KNOW.

5) Fibonnaci - F17 System for New York

6) DailyPick3 - "Excellent Root Reduction Method"

7) Power Trails for Pick 3 & 4 by Robert Perkins / Lotto - Logix Website

8) For those of you who like Rundowns: +317 Rundown, +111 Rundown for Doubles, +973 Rundown,

+321 Rundown, +123 Rundown, + 712 Rundown, +322 Rundown, -2+3+3 Rundown

9) Rick G - Balanced Hot/Cold Pick 3 Wheel, Balanced Hot/Cold Pick 4 Wheel

10) Julian Calendar Systems

11) Pick3Edge Website - Jam Packed with Pick 3 Systems and Theory to try !!!

These are some of the Lottery Systems and Concepts that I have found interesting and helpful.  Of course there are many, many others, as well.  You must take the time to SEARCH back through the HISTORY in the SYSTEMS FORUM.

Hope this Helps as a place to start.

Good Luck to you !!!