Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winner1313 and his phi idea

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #78713
August 20, 2009
9 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2010, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Has anyone heard from winner1313 since his last post in 2006

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/143035 ?

I've been studying phi for the last year now (stock & lottery) and was wondering if

he could answer some simple questions regarding his discovery. So if anyone

knows how to get me in contact with him that would be great. Or we could just

reopen the discussion about using phi (and perhaps phimatrix) on the lottery.

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I think you can pretty much forget about winner1313 showing up here anymore. He/she left on a rather sour note as lots of people do when they boast their "discoveries" and it doesn't turn out the way they thought or hoped. I never could figure that thing out so I do wish you luck. And starting another thread on phi is a great idea since it is used very often in lottery games :)

United States
      Member #83701
      December 13, 2009
      225 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone heard from winner1313 since his last post in 2006

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/143035 ?

I've been studying phi for the last year now (stock & lottery) and was wondering if

he could answer some simple questions regarding his discovery. So if anyone

knows how to get me in contact with him that would be great. Or we could just

reopen the discussion about using phi (and perhaps phimatrix) on the lottery.

The concept of the Golden Ratio is from the Fibonacci sequence which is nature's version of a pseudo-random number generator.   It's what determines how a tree will spread it's branches and leaves out to maximize exposure and many of the proportions that are attractive to us are of that golden ratio.   With stocks, they attempt to match ratios of trends to multiples of the golden ratio in the believe that there is a fractal base to the apparent chaos and that would tend to exhibit features in the golden ratio.   Unfortunately, lottery numbers don't exhibit trending patterns that can be matched to the golden ratio nor is there a fundamental fractal base that would be similar to the Fibonacci sequence.

United States
        Member #78713
        August 20, 2009
        9 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

But stocks also use other ratio's like 1.272, 2.618, 0.618, 0.786, 0.382, these are the common ones but there are more : 0.236, 0.707, 1.414, 1.732 but thats

making things difficult and we like to keep it easy. Winner1313 said 

there are some other numbers that come with it that I call the Angels. I broke the Code useing the Golden Ratio, and the angels

I know that in 2006 there were already a lot of systems on this site so I dont know what Angels he is talking about but my guess is he was talking about

the ratios above which are actually phi squared, reciprocal etc, so they are all derived from phi (1.618).

I read several books on using fibonacci & golden ratio in stocks, they don't simply multiply a stockvalue by a ratio (or a lottery draw number for that matter),

instead they take the distance between following stockvalues (not always, there are dozens of ways to do this) and multiply that with a ratio (or divide wether or not you

are working with percentages).

using lottery draws:

week1: 15  - 36 - 8 - 42 - 22

week2: 16 - 34 - 39 - 6 - 12

You would then take the "distance" and apply ratios to it. For example : (36-15) * 1.618 or (36-15) * 0.786 or if you think the actual drawposition

is important : (39-8) * 1.618 or (22-12) * 0.382

(x1-x2) * ratio is of course a simple formula, its probably a bit harder but he said the code was easy so u dont want

to overdo it. If you fool around like this in excel you can create dozens of combinations in graphs on which you can

use the Phimatrix program, I know because I've been fighting this monster for over a year now lol.

Winner1313 also mentioned he was looking into the combination stocks & golden ratio so he must have tried this too.

What we don't know is if he made his discovery using phimatrix or simply found a formula. I do believe he had 2-3 possible

drawnumbers per ball using his formula and that makes sense as we know patterns have a habit to return in lottery.

The reason why he was able to give the Mega ball was - in my opinion - that the Mega ball draw is a separate draw

of only one number (compared to 5 winning numbers for Mega Millions) so he knows what number will be drawn next.

He also knew this for the 5 winning numbers but didn't know which place they would fall.

He also said In my system, one does not need past histories etc, just the last draw results, and from that you can get the future

draw with 95% accuracy

The 95% accuracy can mean 2 things :

1)  by using floating numbers in ratios, you sometimes get numbers like 9.5126 which can be 9 or 10  (he predicted 16 or 17 and 10 or 11)

2)  by using the phimatrix program he created a graph with a transparent phiratio overlay that showed where the next draw would fall,

as you are looking at gridlines its not always clear what value is underneath the gridline

As he said : it is a principle so it can be found.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

phi

Now I need to make a graph and see the high and low points withing the vertical and horizontal lines to predict the p-3. I also must dabble with other overlays to see which ones work better.

United States
            Member #78713
            August 20, 2009
            9 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

You can discard the vertical lines as they are used for predicting time, that is not an issue here.

Create something like this, this is a very easy example, as you go along the graphs get more complicated + you have

to find out how big the grid has to be etc. You can also mirror the lines, u get the idea. The blue line is  a continuous

serie of Mega ball draws, the magenta line is drawnr - (drawnr * 0.786), its just an example to show the concept.

phimatrix graph

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

You can discard the vertical lines as they are used for predicting time, that is not an issue here.

Create something like this, this is a very easy example, as you go along the graphs get more complicated + you have

to find out how big the grid has to be etc. You can also mirror the lines, u get the idea. The blue line is  a continuous

serie of Mega ball draws, the magenta line is drawnr - (drawnr * 0.786), its just an example to show the concept.

phimatrix graph

Only horizontal...cool...ok

Now I have to find the software to make graphs....

United States
                Member #78713
                August 20, 2009
                9 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

if you have Ms Office : Excel otherwise you can download the opensource suite OpenOffice and use "Calc" which works like Excel.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

if you have Ms Office : Excel otherwise you can download the opensource suite OpenOffice and use "Calc" which works like Excel.

I think I have it. I believe it came with my new laptop with Vista already installed. But I have no clue on how to use any of that stuff.

I'm a caveman when it comes to Excel. I tried tinkering with it years ago, but couldn't place any numbers in the boxes or change any settings. I was a bull in a China shop....lol

United States
                    Member #43694
                    July 23, 2006
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I think you can pretty much forget about winner1313 showing up here anymore. He/she left on a rather sour note as lots of people do when they boast their "discoveries" and it doesn't turn out the way they thought or hoped. I never could figure that thing out so I do wish you luck. And starting another thread on phi is a great idea since it is used very often in lottery games :)

How true.

Winner 1313 was following a trend and the trend busted, and he disappeared in the void.

United States
                      Member #43694
                      July 23, 2006
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I think winner was talking about the companions of Phi or the golden ratio . Any how go here and learn about vedic math

www.jainmathemagics.com  and explore.  And look for the companions of Phi.

By the way winner was a hot bag  of air.

United States
                        Member #43694
                        July 23, 2006
                        184 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Who knows?  Winner may still be around with another name and identity--he!!!!!!! hehehe!!!!!!

United States
                          Member #43694
                          July 23, 2006
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

24, 5 these are the companions.

Also 108 is a very powerful number.

United States
                            Member #43694
                            July 23, 2006
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

The true value of phi is 3.1464466094067262377995778

"

United States
                              Member #43694
                              July 23, 2006
                              184 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged
                              in contrast to the above information,
                              just for the record:
                              JAIN of AUSTRALIA'S VALUE of PI
                              is BASED on the SQUARE ROOT of PHI
                              giving another value of Pi as:
                              (which is slightly less than Reddy's value of Pi, and similar to the value of Pi used by NASA which is higher than the traditional value of Pi.
                              Sources of information claim that NASA are secretly using another value of Pi which is higher in the range of 3.142 to 3.146 and the story goes that the mooncraft would have missed the moon had they used the false and traditional value of Pi as 3.141592, so to make the correction necessary for the mooncraft to land successfully on the moon (if it ever really happened!) NASA were forced to increase the value of Pi).

Reddy Pi