Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winner1313 and his phi idea

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43694
July 23, 2006
184 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

NASA using sacred math yet These <snip>S do not give recognition where it it is due. Yet these <snip>s won't lobby to teach vedic math in schools.

The math we learn in school is in error. But to give recognition to more accurate math means that one has to elivate a country like India, higher than the Greeks.

Its all based on racisim I think you get the drift.

The disharmony in the West, will be its downfall. THe music is disharmony not natural, etc.

And I could write a book.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2010, 2:36 am - IP Logged

But stocks also use other ratio's like 1.272, 2.618, 0.618, 0.786, 0.382, these are the common ones but there are more : 0.236, 0.707, 1.414, 1.732 but thats

making things difficult and we like to keep it easy. Winner1313 said 

there are some other numbers that come with it that I call the Angels. I broke the Code useing the Golden Ratio, and the angels

I know that in 2006 there were already a lot of systems on this site so I dont know what Angels he is talking about but my guess is he was talking about

the ratios above which are actually phi squared, reciprocal etc, so they are all derived from phi (1.618).

I read several books on using fibonacci & golden ratio in stocks, they don't simply multiply a stockvalue by a ratio (or a lottery draw number for that matter),

instead they take the distance between following stockvalues (not always, there are dozens of ways to do this) and multiply that with a ratio (or divide wether or not you

are working with percentages).

using lottery draws:

week1: 15  - 36 - 8 - 42 - 22

week2: 16 - 34 - 39 - 6 - 12

You would then take the "distance" and apply ratios to it. For example : (36-15) * 1.618 or (36-15) * 0.786 or if you think the actual drawposition

is important : (39-8) * 1.618 or (22-12) * 0.382

(x1-x2) * ratio is of course a simple formula, its probably a bit harder but he said the code was easy so u dont want

to overdo it. If you fool around like this in excel you can create dozens of combinations in graphs on which you can

use the Phimatrix program, I know because I've been fighting this monster for over a year now lol.

Winner1313 also mentioned he was looking into the combination stocks & golden ratio so he must have tried this too.

What we don't know is if he made his discovery using phimatrix or simply found a formula. I do believe he had 2-3 possible

drawnumbers per ball using his formula and that makes sense as we know patterns have a habit to return in lottery.

The reason why he was able to give the Mega ball was - in my opinion - that the Mega ball draw is a separate draw

of only one number (compared to 5 winning numbers for Mega Millions) so he knows what number will be drawn next.

He also knew this for the 5 winning numbers but didn't know which place they would fall.

He also said In my system, one does not need past histories etc, just the last draw results, and from that you can get the future

draw with 95% accuracy

The 95% accuracy can mean 2 things :

1)  by using floating numbers in ratios, you sometimes get numbers like 9.5126 which can be 9 or 10  (he predicted 16 or 17 and 10 or 11)

2)  by using the phimatrix program he created a graph with a transparent phiratio overlay that showed where the next draw would fall,

as you are looking at gridlines its not always clear what value is underneath the gridline

As he said : it is a principle so it can be found.

dcipledude,

My comments and question relate only to the lottery aspects of your post, not the stock market.

Your discussion above of pi, phi, ratios, various distance differences, and products among them are interesting, but they beg a very obvious [to me] question.  What do they have to do, in terms of cause and effect, with any scientific approach to predicting which ball is about to emerge from a machine?  If this theory of prediction requires no cause, other than the last set drawn, then it would appear to me its ability to produce the effect of correctly predicting the next draw must be derived from sources outside our material world.

If you were using techniques like this to try to reverse engineer what you suspect are clever methods to select winning numbers in a computerized lottery by a dishonest programmer at a State Lottery, I would applaud your efforts!  In fact, I would support efforts to hire retired NSA scientists and buy time on Parallel Processing SuperComputers to aid in the decryption effort.  However, when the problem at hand involves mechanical machines, plastic balls, and air currents, I remain a skeptic, and I believe Winner1313's work fits nicely in the Mystical Forum.

Please inform me if I am missing, or misunderstanding, some aspect of this thread.

--Jimmy

United States
      Member #43694
      July 23, 2006
      184 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Ignore him does not need an answer, he robs you energy, and ideas.

He is dispiritly trying to convine you that you are wasting your

time on this forum.

He has an axe to grind.

<snip> him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bang Head

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Ignore him does not need an answer, he robs you energy, and ideas.

He is dispiritly trying to convine you that you are wasting your

time on this forum.

He has an axe to grind.

<snip> him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bang Head

My Oh My!

RedToad,

If ANYONE here is exhibiting evidence of a hidden AXE, it's you!  Go back and reread your posts.  I've clearly stated my reasons for posting here on multiple occasions.  I'll do it again below.

When you at least make a feeble attempt at rebutting one of my posts, I might start taking you seriously.

For others reading this:

I have never said reading here is a waste of time. There are many opportunities here to learn.  It's never a waste of time if you learn something in the process.  Unfortunately, there is disinformation here as well.  I'm trying to help people see what is worth learning, and what is NOT.  Why?  Too many poor people spend much more money than they can afford playing the lottery under the influence of false hope that they have an advantage over others.  Check out my Poll in Lottery Systems/PA Daily Number.

--Jimmy

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

NASA using sacred math yet These <snip>S do not give recognition where it it is due. Yet these <snip>s won't lobby to teach vedic math in schools.

The math we learn in school is in error. But to give recognition to more accurate math means that one has to elivate a country like India, higher than the Greeks.

Its all based on racisim I think you get the drift.

The disharmony in the West, will be its downfall. THe music is disharmony not natural, etc.

And I could write a book.

RedToad,

Thanks for bringing up the Vedas.  Fascinating.  I wasn't aware of this.  I wondered if Intel was implementing any Vedic algorythms in their firmware, so I looked it up.  You're probably already aware of this, but just in case, plug "vedas intel multiplication" into your Google search box.  Lots of interesting stuff there.

--Jimmy4164