Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HOW TO GET YOUR LOTTERY NO'S some of the methods that i use

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes I totally agree with you there "DIVINE" you can  attract negative energy  in your  life  with  negative thinking.As for asking questions from a Higher Source  I personally use  various methods too get spiritual information some times I use my Tarot Cards,Numerology,Astrology or my spiritual  intuition

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

999 ga midday taking it to the p4 1999 1666 came maybe 1999 will come 2 and vice versa

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

im starting to use this method too and seems to have worked justas well if your mind is cluttered ask them to tell someone or take it to someone close to you, for example the dream my sister had about the plane last time i requested this they gave her the no to give it to me it fell in 2 days the last time. and i caught it box several times i should have combo it but it was welcome then this morning i get umpteen text from her im thinking me me me but had i thoughty about it me is 026 and plane is 209 could of busted marg strait!!!. another note is someone will call you out of the blue youll run inot something and spot it, i knew something was happening this mornin but not quite sure, i told my friend to take not that i keep hearing its your birthday yesterday, and it was my bday 026 upside down ther

day i was born wow!!!

golfnut57's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Decatur
        United States
        Member #93512
        July 1, 2010
        541 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Reposting the prosperity prayer for the ones who havent seen it.

"The Prosperity Prayer"

Dear God —

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.

I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties and fears about money, and replace them with faith.

I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life.

I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide.

I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state.

I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life.

I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed.

And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength.

I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love.

Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.

Thank you, God.

Amen

Thank you for you blessing and may it be returned to many time over.

Amen...

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
          LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4501 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Greeting DG, et al-

How do you know if an angel has crossed your path? Sometimes you don't, because angels often appear as coincidences. That is, they seem like chance events, but they are really part of God's carefully orchestrated plan for your life.

- Gary Kinnaman, "Angels Dark and Light

Blessing of Peace, Prosperity & Harmony

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2010, 1:55 am - IP Logged

1753 i like that n yhe 1401

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

i tested my abilities and now ui am sure that i am not only lucky but able to communicate? with a higher source read my post need no for tire, they brought it to me i was too busy to recognize, i told them to show me that i was not just seeing or hearing things they aRE on it i however seem to be lagging behind, we are not alone!!!!!!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                A long and winding road
                United States
                Member #17084
                June 10, 2005
                4528 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2010, 2:17 am - IP Logged

True that some of these methods work. May I share that I have found that the moment I can GIVE without expections or rewards....then I have done the right deed. Matter of fact I consider any winnings I receive an UNEXPECTED blessing. ( Meaning Surprising) Because I do not act for my own benefit but do act for the benefits of others.  I have had visions and they seem to be a guide to numbers...Use your gifts wisely and if you get something in return Keep it unexpected and you'll see that you are even better able to give freely to others....

Thanks Divine for this topic, folks need to learn that in the mystical world many things can symbolize and aide in winning numbers! Keep the mind open and ready!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Long Island, NY
                  United States
                  Member #57412
                  January 3, 2008
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2010, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Imagine how well someone could do if they could add this to the non-spiritual number analyzing methods.

I rely strongly on my intuition (and will)  in selecting my numbers (something I think alot of number crunchers lack).

Personally though, I try to keep God out of it.

Rather, I ask forgivness for my sins (including playing the Lottery) and ask that he allow me to use my "God Gifted?" skills and effort to produce a win.

Divine.....don't you use any other method to select your numbers?  Seems like a waste to not take advantage of even basic simple methods that could increase your chances.

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2010, 3:53 am - IP Logged

HI DownandDirty,

First of all i am not a number cruncher so to speak, i tried analyzing and could not analyze myself out of a paper bag(an example) i have NOT been playing nos for yrs and yrs, i accidently found nos or they found me, i like them, God does gives all gifts some seem to have that gift greater than others, i just happen to have an over development of them, I dint remember anything that God or Jesus said he wants his children, which we are all Gods children to be poor, lacking ect...he assigned angels to grant request and others, he does hear our prayers and he does answer us, How do you know what i ask these are some of the things that i ask for, i do better not analyzing whaT is being given to me, thats how i how i miss hits by analyzing if i would just be still and listen i would probably hit everyday.sometimes i just text myself no and sometimes i forget that i did cause it might come in the middle of the night anytime really, and will look and the no that i text myself will fall, i have no proof of this except on my phone, so it doesnt seem to be provable here, i think people tend to look at the more black and white of it, especially the non belivers, im not on here to prove anything, we are all in it to win it. i should be rich beyond belief and maybe one day i will, its not up to me, i dont pass judgement on anyone or try to be or sound better than anyone, i dont ask for forgiveness to do the same thing over and over and over again, if it is such a sin to play nos then why would you play them.just the other day my ex said why are you texting me nos in the middle of the night? i said i did, well i went to my outbox on my phone and there it was, i told him i dont remember doing it, and guess what you missed, well i had texted him the midday no for the next day which the 0266 fell cept i texted him 0299 either way, my lecture is always flip those sixes and he knows that,the list goes on and on and on, call me crazy or anything you want, but i will keep on hitting, i hope that you dont take offense to what i just said, but this is my opionion, i dont know about anyone else, obviously people are hitting off of these nos, and alot of times it is money that they need to pay a bill buy school clothes whatever,anyhow i could go on and on and also write a treatsie on this and my numbers the way i pick nos ect....but im not its way too late and i just got through, braiding my daughtes hair which took hours....im going to logg off in a few....Good luck to you and may you be blessed in your endevours, if you can figure out a way to analyze what i post or dont post please let me know i would like to retirew at this early age LOL, im not joking! anyway Good Luck to you, and this i say to myself if it were not for my heavenly father i would not be here today, the unexplained sometimes CANNOT BE explained we just got to believe, the more we believe the more it happens, take care, and please get with me if you know how to take marge down:))p.s. i have had this all my life and NOT JUST with nos, i used to be scared of it, but you know its a blessing!!!!

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Hi EdessaKnight, my friend asked me what i meant by that marcz i told her that a few days before a man who looked like a beggar had come to me asking for money he had a book in his hand, i gave him a few dollars or dollar or whatever then he handed me the book and told me to put my name on it, it was a list of people the church would pray for and put down what was needed, needless to say i hit good a few days later, i started to tell him to move away from the car the kids were with me and in my head i heard in my head entertaining strangers angels unaware, in other words he could have been an angel in disguise and guess what he was. everytime i donate a few bucks or give people money it comes back to me so multiplied, that is one of the reasons that i share my gift........

thanks for that EK you are so rightBlue Angel