Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HOW TO GET YOUR LOTTERY NO'S some of the methods that i use

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Brooklyn, NY
United States
Member #67343
November 23, 2008
2188 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Yes thanks for sharing Divine Guidance

Love your positive vibes and much abundance to you......

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #91636
    May 21, 2010
    2449 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Shes got her swag back!

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Well in a religious context you do have to have a clean heart but in a spiritual context that does not apply money does not discriminate  many bad people win money so you don't have to share,be a good person,help others or give back there are no rules and laws  when it comes too spiritual matters FREE will is the only natural law you  do as you please.Only in the physical are  we bound by laws and  beliefs that man creates outside of that we are "free spirits".

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Well in a religious context you do have to have a clean heart but in a spiritual context that does not apply money does not discriminate  many bad people win money so you don't have to share,be a good person,help others or give back there are no rules and laws  when it comes too spiritual matters FREE will is the only natural law you  do as you please.Only in the physical are  we bound by laws and  beliefs that man creates outside of that we are "free spirits".

law is whatever you do comes back to you good or bad,what you think of most you create good or bad good point.

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

well said LTI!!!

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

well said LTI!!!

on another note the subconscious man will carry out the will of the consious man, so if you tell yourself your constantly broke you will be, if you tell it you have money abundantly, you will get it from a know or an unknown source, you can literally say yourself broke so watch wat you say, you can ask your subconsious or higher mind a question and go to sleep most of the time, by yhe time you awaken you will have the answer or it will pop up out of nowhere, with the light bulb thing....interesting, and for me as well above all things first God

United States
              Member #94716
              July 25, 2010
              2 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

you are so right about that oneI Agree!

pattyk's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                Williamstown, NY
                United States
                Member #82142
                November 7, 2009
                335 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Divine Guidance----your posts are very inspiring.I have been very discouraged lately,I lost my job at the end of April, but have always thought there was a reason for it, and that God wants me somewhere else. There are days when I'm running out of patience, but I've never lost my faith.--I felt my spirit move while reading these posts & responses, and know that you are truely blessed. I have been encouraged to think more positively. Thank You!!!!

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2870 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Divine Guidance----your posts are very inspiring.I have been very discouraged lately,I lost my job at the end of April, but have always thought there was a reason for it, and that God wants me somewhere else. There are days when I'm running out of patience, but I've never lost my faith.--I felt my spirit move while reading these posts & responses, and know that you are truely blessed. I have been encouraged to think more positively. Thank You!!!!

pattik

dont worry listen to your inner guidance and be still, ok i was not out of a job when all this started happening but, i did contract work and it was slow i paid all my bills bought food car note rent all of that i was never without and all the while calling on Jesus, God, my mother ect.....keep the faith something good will happen to you, if something seems a little off a little bright stands out dont question it go for it,  let me know when this happens...

many blessings and light to you, with God all things are possible believe that and you will get blessed out of nowhere, not only the lottery but other areas as well, shoot me an email so that i can send you the prosperity prayer, i might just post it here again it works.....

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2010, 12:39 am - IP Logged

the methods that i use are really simple and happened to me by accident, i had just moved and my money was low and my mom who is deceased since 1999 i had been talking to her since her death ea day, well she used to play a little lottery, well i started asking her to send me the no, and dont be suprised when they send you the no, it will be in various forms, ask while praying and surround yourself with white light, i pray to God ea day, so i think that i am spiritual, i try to do good in the world and it comes back to you ten fold, trust me, and when they have like a charity i always try to give a dollar and end up hitting within a few days, also people on the street when they ask me for money i will give them what i can spare, i dont give to drunks but someone that i think really needs it, any how anything you ask for you can receive the question is are you open to recieve it, i have had nos drop in my lap literally, and since i thought it can be that easy i have missed the no, keep asking God, Your ancenstors, your guides, your angels to send you the nos and they will, also you can write an amount on a piece of paper, and you will hit that amount of money, maybe not all at once but if you add it up it will equal to what you were asking for, i have paid car notes, ect... with this, let me know if anyone gets any good experiences with this, i dont go to church that often but i pray all the time, exactly where i am at, let me know if anyone has any....experiences with this method, or simply ask for money, and will show up when you least expect it sometimes from an unexpected source. I have always been intuitive but i believe everyone has this gift to one degree or another they are called hunches and the more you use them, and BELIEVE the better your results, and miracles will happen everyday, not just with money you can ask for what you want, but believe and act like you already have it......ok thats all for right now, any addons?

i started not to write this post, but apparently it was put out there for some one or some people, hold on to the faith it is a mover of mountains, people have not only responded here but in email, and they had alot of positive things to say, thanks for all of the kind words. we are all in this together, i feel like LP is a family to me, God bless us all!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                      milledgeville,Ga
                      United States
                      Member #68927
                      January 2, 2009
                      6104 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2010, 12:46 am - IP Logged

I love reading your post... And you could nto have put it any better............... I too believe that if you ask your quardian angels or a deceased person to help you they will.. it has happened to me in the past......so keep on writing and we will keep on learning....................

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

pattk

God does not close the door without opening up a better one for you:)

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Reposting the prosperity prayer for the ones who havent seen it.

"The Prosperity Prayer"

Dear God —

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.

I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties and fears about money, and replace them with faith.

I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life.

I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide.

I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state.

I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life.

I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed.

And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength.

I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love.

Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.

Thank you, God.

Amen

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                            milledgeville,Ga
                            United States
                            Member #68927
                            January 2, 2009
                            6104 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ottawa. Ontario
                              Canada