Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Poll: Aliens and Lotto

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Should aliens be allowed to claim lottery prizes?

Sure, why not [ 7 ]  [24.14%]
They run lotto, so let them [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
Klaatu Barada Nikto [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
They come here for the lotto [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
No [ 5 ]  [17.24%]
As long as they don't play a QP [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Pumpi, phone home [ 6 ]  [20.69%]
They are 20% of LP, right? [ 1 ]  [3.45%]
Can I get their system? [ 4 ]  [13.79%]
Other [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
Total Valid Votes [ 29 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10353 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

No, not illegal immigrants, aliens like these:

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2010, 3:47 am - IP Logged

dont know about lotto but you will need some massive alien population to join your pyramid scheme called social security if you want that to keep rolling along a few more decades.

good luck finding them.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

addai1516's avatar - lib
      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
      United States
      Member #93153
      June 23, 2010
      4087 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

No, not illegal immigrants, aliens like these:

Never seen an alien b4 have u ? I hear lots of people talk about it no proof yet ..

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Never seen an alien b4 have u ? I hear lots of people talk about it no proof yet ..

Sometimes you don't need proof. There's a term called "Preponderance of the Evidence", meaning despite the inadequate evidence present, there are many other sufficient facts surrounding the subject in question, to believe it's true.

If you've ever heard of the "Drake Equation", then you'd know what I mean.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

since the first time i began playing the lottery i thought that the lottery was some sort of: calendar for aliens or to contact aliens...

i think atoms and small particles work like a lottery...

one time i stayed by one of my aunts for 6 months in the states and less than 30 second walking was a gas station you could see it from her house didnt know anything about the lottery so everytime i got bored i will walk to the gas station and play: everytime i will get: 3/6 sometimes 4/6, EVERY SINGLE TIME and i was shocked, i really mean, EVERY SINGLE TIME...but i will go every now and then and there was a public phone in there, so one time i went and play it and i decide i was going to call someone, when i picked up the phone, i heard the: STRANGEST SOUND EVER, dont know what it was but i´ve never heard a sound like that ever since...many times i thought, was that some kind of satellite signal or transmission from a satellite or radiowave signal...

i did picked up that phone so many times and i´ve never heard that sound again....

and those 3/6 were on the lotto, not pick5....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2010, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

they dont need to play, they can win anytime,,,i want to say if they: TRULLY EXIST, you live in the most: STRANGEST planet ever...That stuff dont happen in Jupiter...

i´ll be like: who the hell created this planet...lol...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Portland,Oregon
              United States
              Member #14387
              April 25, 2005
              229 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Do they have social security numbers? And legal addresses? And proof of residency? I guess if they can satisfy which ever state they buy tickets in that they are "legal" then they can claim prizes. But I don't think the state revenue folks nor the IRS will accept "second star on the right, straight on until morning" as a legal address.   Conehead   EvilWhite Bounce

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

If you don't have a SS# you better get one unless of course your from Mexico or the Middle East you won't have to pay taxes,we will pay them for you.....

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10353 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Joker17 has some very interesting art work in his blog.

Do you have a reason for artists in the 16th century and earlier putting objects in the sky in their paintings?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Joker17 has some very interesting art work in his blog.

Do you have a reason for artists in the 16th century and earlier putting objects in the sky in their paintings?

Is this the blog entry you speak of?......................http://blogs.lotterypost.com/joker17/2010/01/ufo-paintings-throughout-history.htm

Yes I do have a reason for posting those paintings and carvings. A lot of skeptics including me were becoming weary of all the UFO videos out there that may look like they've been doctored because of computer graphics now readily available to the average Joe. And a lot of UFO debunkers were using that as an excuse to justify their own beliefs about the supposed myth of UFOs. I personally was not using them as an excuse even though I was also weary to a point, but more like disappointed of the lack of quality pics and video,  but because I firmly believe they exist, I was attempting to satisfy some of the doubt out there, and hoping that these drawings and carvings would serve as a good defense for the believers like me and others.

Well, I figured that there was no photoshop back in those days, and with drawings and carvings going back hundreds and even thousands of years, this might shed some light on the skeptical mind.

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10353 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Yes, that's the blog entry joker, and yes to the rest of your post, too.

Lep

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                        light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2010, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Sometimes you don't need proof. There's a term called "Preponderance of the Evidence", meaning despite the inadequate evidence present, there are many other sufficient facts surrounding the subject in question, to believe it's true.

If you've ever heard of the "Drake Equation", then you'd know what I mean.

"Sometimes you don't need proof. There's a term called "Preponderance of the Evidence", meaning despite the inadequate evidence present, there are many other sufficient facts surrounding the subject in question, to believe it's true".

Thud

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3104 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2010, 2:52 am - IP Logged

So let me get this straight. 

Are you saying they're not just here for our women?

BobP

I'll truely believe when they find the first alien anything, empty ration pack, sardine can, soda bottle, etc.

NY
                            United States
                            Member #23835
                            October 16, 2005
                            3474 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2010, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Maybe they didn't leave any of their trash behind. Gives new meaning to the phrase little green men, no?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:09 am - IP Logged

So let me get this straight. 

Are you saying they're not just here for our women?

BobP

I'll truely believe when they find the first alien anything, empty ration pack, sardine can, soda bottle, etc.

I got hit in the head by something that fell out of the sky one time after a UFO flew over.

It was an empty can.

I don't know what was in it.

There were just two words on the can: Soylent Green.

Ah, it's probly nothin.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke