Welcome Guest
You last visited October 21, 2017, 10:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 8/1 - 8/31/2010

Topic closed. 559 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jojosurf.

Page 38 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
23420 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Hey Technics....  I just don't get it !  You put up 60 or more numbers per drawing and then your "doubles" of course... en then 6's and 9's reverses... and you think you are picking them right ... and then the 3 way and 6 way digits are boxes too ? I just don't get it !  So you $pend hundred$ per draw to get $40 or $80 ?  I just don't get it...

Someone... please explain it to me.... LOLBashRant

By the way... I'm looking for 308ss all week Party

I'll explain a few things, rutrow.

You'll find a lot of variety here on the site. Some people play one or two numbers and wait for them to show, they don't care about sums, hot/cold,

pairs, patterns, cycles, due/overdue, HHH, LLL, etc, one up's/one down's, etc, etc, etc. Others take those methods very seriously. What might

seem like madness to you is in fact, excellent information for those who understand it or take the time to learn to understand it.

That doesn't seem to be your style, you post 1 - 3 numbers and seem to wait and no offense intended but I just don't get that. That would be

like me playing 3 numbers and waiting for them to hit regardless of what workouts show...to me that is boring.

Technics pairs have been right on target. As far as his statement about reverses, flips, switches...keep track and you'll see exactly what he means.

Maybe you haven't been the victim of a slap your head moment by playing for instance: 167 and it comes 197...when you miss out, there's

sometimes a real simple solution to hitting the next time. Take your 803..did you know that while that's an excellent number that should be

coming around sometime, it could come in as 808 and that's a prime example of what Technics is saying about flips (mirrors/switches/reverses..)

An open mind is worth its' weight in gold many times.

You have roughly 5 posts, when you get to 500 posts you might not be so harsh on others postings. Some time spent considering others methods

before you trash them will do you a lot of good. Take what you need, use what you can and learn what you want. I don't think you'll find anyone

putting down your type of play.

The only gripe I have with what you posted is singled out a valued poster with a LOT of posts under his belt and a lot of knowledge under his

hat. I've seen him time and time again nail the pairs here and work wonders on other threads too.

Time, rutrow, time is what you need. Maybe some patience too - it'll get you past greenhorn posting/thinking status and most likely open your eyes

and your mind.

No one has to play 100 numbers...when Technics puts his list up...it's a courtesy posting. What he's doing is pointing out the possible sets from

the pairs he came up with for the draw. If I see a few in there, I get happy and hopeful. Sometimes seeing it laid out like that is key. I think

you misunderstood the purpose of his posting. Take what you need from it and if that's nothing, that's up to you.

And your by the way last line....

I think with all the 38's, 08's and 03's showing up, you have a great chance of hitting your number. I hope you get them good.

Good luck today!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23420 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

This thread will be unpinned soon and we can get back to business.

Everyone start the month of September off right with a good hit today!!

BananaBananaBanana

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      4046 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, your too kind.

Nighttime 583!  Nice job Deerhunter!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

altoona pa.
        United States
        Member #73923
        April 28, 2009
        17 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

hi this is dfdf  oct. 1 2010  need up to date  3 digit  numbers thanks dfdf

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          phila pa
          United States
          Member #25770
          November 11, 2005
          5239 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2010, 9:02 am - IP Logged

hi this is dfdf  oct. 1 2010  need up to date  3 digit  numbers thanks dfdf

211-764-443-723-264-557-168-777-222-999-000- day draws good luck

jojo

Page 38 of 38