Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 8/1 - 8/31/2010

Topic closed. 861 replies. Last post 6 years ago by goingtowin.

Page 16 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
West Palm Beach FL
United States
Member #92961
June 18, 2010
470 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Repeat, Repeat from 08/01........wow...todays date again. If you want to win in FL, just play the dates for the month.....Rant

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90464
    April 28, 2010
    735 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Repeat, Repeat from 08/01........wow...todays date again. If you want to win in FL, just play the dates for the month.....Rant

Everytime I go and come back it seems like Florida runs the most primitive daily lottery games. Its like the key to their sucess is appealing to superstition and simplicity. You can almost see right through their little scams. I truthfully believe this state lottery needs to be audited. Yesterday the same two digits that appeared in the mid-day draw appeared in the evening draw, and this happens literally 2/3 times on a day that I place bets for Florida. The other 1/3 is a repeat ball , or features 2-3 digits that just appeared in another state daily lottery (*cough* NY *cough*). I'm usually not a person to complain but this happens EVERY single time I bother myself to place bets for Florida and check the results. The ONLY time they attempt to run a decent daily lottery is when people complain (such as this), and the change only lasts for about a week before they start doing the same sh*t again.

buddyven's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Bogota
      Colombia
      Member #24706
      October 26, 2005
      1434 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Everytime I go and come back it seems like Florida runs the most primitive daily lottery games. Its like the key to their sucess is appealing to superstition and simplicity. You can almost see right through their little scams. I truthfully believe this state lottery needs to be audited. Yesterday the same two digits that appeared in the mid-day draw appeared in the evening draw, and this happens literally 2/3 times on a day that I place bets for Florida. The other 1/3 is a repeat ball , or features 2-3 digits that just appeared in another state daily lottery (*cough* NY *cough*). I'm usually not a person to complain but this happens EVERY single time I bother myself to place bets for Florida and check the results. The ONLY time they attempt to run a decent daily lottery is when people complain (such as this), and the change only lasts for about a week before they start doing the same sh*t again.

Hi, if you say that Fl should be audited, I think that every lottery in the whole world needs too!!!

IF YOU WON'T BET YOU WON'T LOOSE OR WIN

goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        West Palm Beach FL
        United States
        Member #92961
        June 18, 2010
        470 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Tmead,

I totally agree with you... My mother and I, just discussed this same issue this morning.....FL makes me say hmmmmmmm. Funny Business is Lurking....I Agree!

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90464
          April 28, 2010
          735 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2010, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi, if you say that Fl should be audited, I think that every lottery in the whole world needs too!!!

I am going to set up my own audit system to demonstrate why I hold these opinions, so if Florida keeps this up (which it most likely will), you will understand how their daily games appear to be constrained and controlled, with documented facts to back it up. I am not out with a grudge or anything, I am suggesting that there is a mechanical bias that is preventing their daily games from being truly random, and with documented facts my argument can garner credibility. I should have done this months ago, maybe it would have lead to an official audit.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

eve...030   031   032   033   034   035   036   037   038   039   010   020   030   040   050   060   070   080   090   303   313   323   333   343   353   363   373   383   393

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2010, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I am going to set up my own audit system to demonstrate why I hold these opinions, so if Florida keeps this up (which it most likely will), you will understand how their daily games appear to be constrained and controlled, with documented facts to back it up. I am not out with a grudge or anything, I am suggesting that there is a mechanical bias that is preventing their daily games from being truly random, and with documented facts my argument can garner credibility. I should have done this months ago, maybe it would have lead to an official audit.

It's what I've been saying about all ball draws for years now. Not that computer draws can't be manipulated, but most people think ball draws are a gift from God. It's all the pretests and tube rotaions they do.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218672

United Sates
                United States
                Member #95175
                August 4, 2010
                8 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I just took a look at Florida and they seem to be quite simple as many other states are. it doesnt matter whether they are using mechanical balls or computerized draws. Through the course or time of a game things tend to happen more or less. 

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90464
                  April 28, 2010
                  735 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

It's what I've been saying about all ball draws for years now. Not that computer draws can't be manipulated, but most people think ball draws are a gift from God. It's all the pretests and tube rotaions they do.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218672

I've been against pre-tests for a long time now, but nothing has changed. People still don't realize that they are being cheated, defrauded, and robbed. I see the petition for non-computerized drawings, but where is the petition for pre-tests to be publicized or for that practice to stop altogether? I can't imagine how many people have discounted viable, working systems because the lottery houses are allowed to conduct pretests (sometimes up to FIVE pretests in one session!), and our numbers never see the light of day. They must have cranked up the pre-tests because they completely knocked me out of the field. I don't have one working system right now, I'm still in experiment mode. But like every other industry, us small people allow ourselves to get screwed over by the big man. Pre-tests are a WAY BIGGER threat to the idea of a viable income from daily lotteries than computerized drawings can ever be. The threat of computerized drawings is hypothetical and never manifested in a tangible way, but pre-tests have potentially knocked out and bankrupted many working systems that could help and benefit everyone on LP. And they conduct pre-tests EVERY DRAW.

United Sates
                    United States
                    Member #95175
                    August 4, 2010
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Hiding Behind Computer

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90464
                      April 28, 2010
                      735 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I just took a look at Florida and they seem to be quite simple as many other states are. it doesnt matter whether they are using mechanical balls or computerized draws. Through the course or time of a game things tend to happen more or less. 

FL lotto isn't bad per se, its just a prime example of "coincidences", coincidences that can no longer be called coincidences and need to be explained. I pointed out some of what I'm talking about earlier. Pretests and tube rotation (as pointed out by joker17) are the prime suspect, until I conduct an audit I encourage everyone to ask FL for its pretests for each daily game.  We need to start requesting and posting pretests, especially people in Florida. we might even develop a system based on pre-tests.

I cannot stress this enough; demand that your state gives you the pre-test results! they are the real, first numbers that the actual setup spits out and are usually withheld from the public if nobody asked for them.  They are important for developing a real system, and we have a right to attempt to seek out the winning numbers before they are drawn, thats the whole point.

buddyven's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                        Bogota
                        Colombia
                        Member #24706
                        October 26, 2005
                        1434 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

FL lotto isn't bad per se, its just a prime example of "coincidences", coincidences that can no longer be called coincidences and need to be explained. I pointed out some of what I'm talking about earlier. Pretests and tube rotation (as pointed out by joker17) are the prime suspect, until I conduct an audit I encourage everyone to ask FL for its pretests for each daily game.  We need to start requesting and posting pretests, especially people in Florida. we might even develop a system based on pre-tests.

I cannot stress this enough; demand that your state gives you the pre-test results! they are the real, first numbers that the actual setup spits out and are usually withheld from the public if nobody asked for them.  They are important for developing a real system, and we have a right to attempt to seek out the winning numbers before they are drawn, thats the whole point.

Hi, excuse me I think that all you people should post a new thread about all the stuff you might think about Florida´s lottery and any other in the discussion forum, but I think that it shouldn´t do in P3 forum as someone told me last days ago this is only for Fla´s Pick3 predictions, well I´m not deffending Fla´s system, but just following Todd´s Site rules, have a lucky day!!!

IF YOU WON'T BET YOU WON'T LOOSE OR WIN

United States
                          Member #91719
                          May 23, 2010
                          34 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2010, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I've been against pre-tests for a long time now, but nothing has changed. People still don't realize that they are being cheated, defrauded, and robbed. I see the petition for non-computerized drawings, but where is the petition for pre-tests to be publicized or for that practice to stop altogether? I can't imagine how many people have discounted viable, working systems because the lottery houses are allowed to conduct pretests (sometimes up to FIVE pretests in one session!), and our numbers never see the light of day. They must have cranked up the pre-tests because they completely knocked me out of the field. I don't have one working system right now, I'm still in experiment mode. But like every other industry, us small people allow ourselves to get screwed over by the big man. Pre-tests are a WAY BIGGER threat to the idea of a viable income from daily lotteries than computerized drawings can ever be. The threat of computerized drawings is hypothetical and never manifested in a tangible way, but pre-tests have potentially knocked out and bankrupted many working systems that could help and benefit everyone on LP. And they conduct pre-tests EVERY DRAW.

2,591 winners statewide from this afternoon's draw. You don't see those people whining, do you? One thing for sure, they definitely aren't looking at our picks, are they? To suggest that the lottery is fixed is sour grapes. Did you forget that LOTTERY IS A GAME OF CHANCE? Georgia had same exact numbers from the midday and eve draw a few days ago, I supposed they are fixed by your imagination.

Your system? Please, if lottery is that easy, State of Florida would be bankrupt, would they not?

Same numbers can appear and repear in a week just as a number can go in hibernation for many, many draws.  

Some of you folks play about 10-20 numbers a day but refused to even buy a set of numbers from the previous draw thinking your own 'system' will win you cash. 'Systems' such as predicting 'key numbers', your kids bday, playing your anniversary dates, etc...

I am sorry, this is lottery, THERE ARE NO SYSTEMS. If its easy, all of us would not have to work and just survive on buying Cash 3 and Play 4's

Next time, instead of thinking a system, why not just but a couple of numbers from the previous draw, or better yet, develop a keen eye.

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90464
                            April 28, 2010
                            735 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

2,591 winners statewide from this afternoon's draw. You don't see those people whining, do you? One thing for sure, they definitely aren't looking at our picks, are they? To suggest that the lottery is fixed is sour grapes. Did you forget that LOTTERY IS A GAME OF CHANCE? Georgia had same exact numbers from the midday and eve draw a few days ago, I supposed they are fixed by your imagination.

Your system? Please, if lottery is that easy, State of Florida would be bankrupt, would they not?

Same numbers can appear and repear in a week just as a number can go in hibernation for many, many draws.  

Some of you folks play about 10-20 numbers a day but refused to even buy a set of numbers from the previous draw thinking your own 'system' will win you cash. 'Systems' such as predicting 'key numbers', your kids bday, playing your anniversary dates, etc...

I am sorry, this is lottery, THERE ARE NO SYSTEMS. If its easy, all of us would not have to work and just survive on buying Cash 3 and Play 4's

Next time, instead of thinking a system, why not just but a couple of numbers from the previous draw, or better yet, develop a keen eye.

As a person who produced over 50+ str8/boxed and over 100 predictions only short of one digit from April - Present (since I really started focusing on the game) across multiple states, I can tell you that the lottery can be handled fairly well with a decent system. I had a 60-pick algorithm that produced 60 picks and it always produced a winner in the immediate upcoming draw. Eventually, my strategy went a different way and I'm now improvising a new system that will produce ONE pick, that is what I am currently focusing on. One quality hit per term is better than smaller wins separated over time. Many of my projects are retired and if/when I find the time I will be posting them. I have created over 50 different projects and what I lack is a central base of operation. I regret not documenting my journey because it could have helped a lot of people, but there is still time for that.

In summation, I want to assure you that you CAN create a system to get consistent wins. The ONLY thing that can stop you you is pre-test and tube rotation. I wish people would stop short-cutting themselves and explaining why they THINK its impossible to create a winning system. The fact that the lottery commissions conduct pre-tests means even they lack unfettered confidence in their machinery, because at the end of the day, it is still human-made MACHINERY.

I think in respect for this thread we should direct all future discussions here -> http://www.lotterypost.com/forum/1

My evening predictions:

389 398 839 893 938 983

BTW - you might think that 2,591 is a lot but that's probably on the lower end of the barrel in quantity comparison to how many people play the daily lottery. I'm not knocking its significance, but just because less than one percent of the players win doesn't mean anything. They probably won't even break even by the end of the fiscal year. The State of Florida, nor any other lottery commission will be bankrupt, because there is no way everybody will win all the time. I never implied that. Most will not break even. There ARE systems, I have over 50 of them. Systems are tools and most of them do not give you numbers AND tell you when and where to play them. They are supplemental to your research. As a somewhat well-grown amateur statistician, I DO have a keen-eye, 50+ of them, and I can tell when things are poopy. 

Bahamas
                              Member #82903
                              November 24, 2009
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

215 6372 r da winners

Page 16 of 58