Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Daily 4 for upcoming week??

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
chillwill's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Ft. Worth, TX
United States
Member #68216
December 15, 2008
219 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Good luck chillwill. This game is kinda tough!

Thanks! No doubt it's tough! I've been playing since day 1 and only hit 4 times!!! But as I adjust my strategies I start to get closer. Good luck to you too.

Ft. Worth, TX
    United States
    Member #68216
    December 15, 2008
    219 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2010, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

These are the numbers that I'm feeling today! But going by my track record, I may be off by one digit! Jester Laugh I like the "2's" because they usually come up every 2-4 draws.

My numbers didn't hit, but I did Sum it up for 3312 for $1 (Should have done it for all of them). Still won $22 to play again. Looking for another possible hit tonight.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5603 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Gonna stay with 1515 for evening draw at least til Wednesday. Only playing .50 straight, low on funds.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
        Pharr, Texas
        United States
        Member #107
        August 23, 2001
        439 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Gonna stay with 1515 for evening draw at least til Wednesday. Only playing .50 straight, low on funds.

You must really have a good reason to stay with 1515 and I hope it hits for you before Wed. Thanks. AL.

Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5603 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

You must really have a good reason to stay with 1515 and I hope it hits for you before Wed. Thanks. AL.

LOL. Yeah, I kinda have a hard time picking numbers for Daily 4. I can pick pretty quick for jackpot games, but this game is hard for me to decide. I'm playing 1515 because they are using the same machine that they used in June, and the pairs 15 were stronger than any other pairs.

If I had time to buy tics every day I would play repeats from the previous 2 or 3 draws. I went through the whole year and there have been several repeats both day and nite, (not necessarily the same order). Check it out.

Ft. Worth, TX
            United States
            Member #68216
            December 15, 2008
            219 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to take a chance and narrow it down to just one set of numbers and one Sum!

Sum =6
            Numbers = 0510

I'm pretty confident that by the end of the month this Sum will hit!!!! Let's see what happens....

Pharr, Texas
              United States
              Member #107
              August 23, 2001
              439 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to take a chance and narrow it down to just one set of numbers and one Sum!

Sum =6
              Numbers = 0510

I'm pretty confident that by the end of the month this Sum will hit!!!! Let's see what happens....

Greeting. That sum and that exact combination hit on the Texas Daily 4 (midday draw) on June 5, 2010.  Why are you so confident it will hit again in August???. Just wondering. FYI:  Some time around December and January a LP member posted a list of 20 combinations that would hit on December and January and surprisly they all hit, they were all straights and the only thing we had to do was go back six to nine months in our state and check to see which of those combinations had come up before, not necessarily in the same order but the same digits. I think his username was str8master if I am not mistaken. He does not post often but when he does he posts all the winning combinations.  Thanks. AL. Troll

Pharr, Texas
                United States
                Member #107
                August 23, 2001
                439 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

LOL. Yeah, I kinda have a hard time picking numbers for Daily 4. I can pick pretty quick for jackpot games, but this game is hard for me to decide. I'm playing 1515 because they are using the same machine that they used in June, and the pairs 15 were stronger than any other pairs.

If I had time to buy tics every day I would play repeats from the previous 2 or 3 draws. I went through the whole year and there have been several repeats both day and nite, (not necessarily the same order). Check it out.

You said you are pretty good at picking jackpot games numbers??? Thats commendable but have you won any jackpots lately???. What methods or systems do you use to pick your combinations, if you don't mind me asking???. I won three dollars last week on picking the bonus ball for the powerball game, a GP.  I did not win anything else, I played all the jackpot games and the daily 4 everyday (evening only ) but no success yet. I hope you win big this week. Thanks. AL .  What?

Ft. Worth, TX
                  United States
                  Member #68216
                  December 15, 2008
                  219 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Greeting. That sum and that exact combination hit on the Texas Daily 4 (midday draw) on June 5, 2010.  Why are you so confident it will hit again in August???. Just wondering. FYI:  Some time around December and January a LP member posted a list of 20 combinations that would hit on December and January and surprisly they all hit, they were all straights and the only thing we had to do was go back six to nine months in our state and check to see which of those combinations had come up before, not necessarily in the same order but the same digits. I think his username was str8master if I am not mistaken. He does not post often but when he does he posts all the winning combinations.  Thanks. AL. Troll

0015 Also hit on June 2, 2010.  I'm not saying that it will come up in that exact order, just saying those "numbers" might. We all know that this is all very random, so nobody can say for sure when certain numbers will come up. I also feel that 4011 (not in that exact order) will hit, but that's all it is "a feeling", no science involved.

thanks,

Chill

Pharr, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #107
                    August 23, 2001
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

0015 Also hit on June 2, 2010.  I'm not saying that it will come up in that exact order, just saying those "numbers" might. We all know that this is all very random, so nobody can say for sure when certain numbers will come up. I also feel that 4011 (not in that exact order) will hit, but that's all it is "a feeling", no science involved.

thanks,

Chill

Thanks and I hope you win BIG. Thanks. AL.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                      Disney Land
                      United States
                      Member #92265
                      June 3, 2010
                      6865 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

One thing is for sure. They are playing many combinations of sum 10 / not root sum .. Sum 10.

6004,0811, 6022.. Why not try working with that?

3232 = 10

Pharr, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #107
                        August 23, 2001
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

One thing is for sure. They are playing many combinations of sum 10 / not root sum .. Sum 10.

3232 = 10

That's an intelligent observation collegemoney, I had not noticed that cause I don't usually pay attention to Sums at all but I've heard a lot of players do. I know of one LP member (cajun4win or cajunwin4) who only plays sums of 11-23 and has been successful doing that. Thanks. AL.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5603 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2010, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

You said you are pretty good at picking jackpot games numbers??? Thats commendable but have you won any jackpots lately???. What methods or systems do you use to pick your combinations, if you don't mind me asking???. I won three dollars last week on picking the bonus ball for the powerball game, a GP.  I did not win anything else, I played all the jackpot games and the daily 4 everyday (evening only ) but no success yet. I hope you win big this week. Thanks. AL .  What?

I said I can pick jackpot numbers "pretty quick". Not pretty good. LOL. For whatever reason, I don't take very long to pick my numbers for any of the jackpot games. But I always have a hard time making up my mind on Daily 4.

Good luck this week.

Pharr, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #107
                            August 23, 2001
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I said I can pick jackpot numbers "pretty quick". Not pretty good. LOL. For whatever reason, I don't take very long to pick my numbers for any of the jackpot games. But I always have a hard time making up my mind on Daily 4.

Good luck this week.

OK, thanks and I hope you hit the jackpot this week. Thanks again. AL.

Ft. Worth, TX
                              United States
                              Member #68216
                              December 15, 2008
                              219 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2010, 10:47 am - IP Logged

3232 = 10

That's pretty much how I base my picks, by the Sum. The evening draw is due for a "Single digit Sum" any day now. It could be anything from 0 (highly doubtful) to 9 (highly possible). The trick is picking the right combination of numbers, that's why I like the Sum It Up feature. You can still win something just by guessing the correct Sum!