Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Billylocos' MLB picks for August 2010

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Buford. GA
United States
Member #4
April 19, 2001
853 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

TIGGS!!!....I keep no more than $3000 in any offshore book I use...AND believe me I do NOT run a balance with any local bookie, we settle that day OR the next day at the latest....I had to chase one clear to San Francisco after he absconded with about $22,000 he owed on the SuperBowl about 4 yrs ago(of which $6300 was mine!) I got my $$$ and never heard from him since.

Yesterday I won $$1100  Bananathanks to the Twins doing their job!!!!!!   Brings my ytd up to +$35,375!!

BananaStretchWhite BounceStretchBanana

Today I am taking San Diego and am laying $1905/$1500

I am having issues with my "foot with 4 toes" and my foot surgeon dug into the scar to remove some infection......but has to put me in the hospital and take care of the rest of it in the O.R. Unhappy and it might result in some more of that foot being removed.....very unhappy yesterday as I think this should have been caught a month ago, but am better today, its like i say "once you sleep on a problem, you will see it clearer". 

MAY Y'ALL WIN BIG $$$$$$$$ TODAY!!!    (I'm grounded by my Podiatrist, so my friends are bringing me my 20 scratchoffs today!!)

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!US Flag

"as long as you win more than you lose...gamblins' not a problem"

Buford. GA
    United States
    Member #4
    April 19, 2001
    853 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

AWFUL DAY YESTERDAY!!!  not only did I lose $1905  B U T  my favorite Little League World Series team got knocked out of the chance to play for the Championship today!! Chinese Taipai was barely beaten by the Japanenese team.

My ytd is now +$33,470

Taking 2 games today  Minnesota @-159 laid $1590/$1000  AND

San Diego @+103 laying $300/$309

MAY Y'ALL CASH BIG TODAY!!!

G  O  D   BLESS   AMERICA!!!!US Flag

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

billy missing in action again..You in the poor house now billy??..Or maybe you hit millions and dumped us???..

Buford. GA
        United States
        Member #4
        April 19, 2001
        853 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey TIGGS!!! MIA? LOL!!!  No, but i had a HORRIBLE MEDICAL CRISIS re idiots whom work at Gwinnett Medical Center in Lawrenceville GA!!   I was in for Pre-Op for surgery on the following day, gave blood samples, went home after 3 hrs of interviews with a RN, a Nurse Practioneer, and the Anathieologist (spelling?) home for an hour was called by the NP and told had a "PANIC ALERT" reading on one of my blood samples and to get to an emergency room ASAP as I was a canidate for a stroke!!

Looooooon story short, some dummy left one of my blood samples out beyond a certain time frame and the blood reading went intro an error field.

I've had my foot surgery and gotten every penny they thought they were gonna charge me erased and 3 letters of apology from some big mucks at this humongus Medical center!!

Unfortunately I did NOT hit my $40,000 goal for August, but did put $31,580 into my pockets and am still wagering on MLB. I am also betting NCAAFB and NFL, I just am pressed for time as I have much research to do daily.

I am coming back to check in with y'all from time to time as I really like the forums here and the laid back attitude of many here.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE HERE!!

Billyloco

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!US Flag

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2010, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Good to hear from you billy and glad your ok..Could have been worse you know..Hope you have a good football season..Baseball seems to be your game as you done good this year..Tear'em up!!..