Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

need no for tire

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

omg peaches jus read your pm, im gong to posy here had a strange occurence yesterday about the 209 dont know if it is coming back would not be suprised if it did, the clerk at the store said she wished she had played it was the room no her mom was in she was like familiar but dont know her, on the other side of town later on that night i ran into her, she did not see me, weird never seen her before i was trying to see what car she got out of i think it was really weird no and 117? not sure i wrote it down but can i find where i wrote it down been all day at salo n hair 503 my sister kept talking about policr 789,786,911,1911,991 alot f people asking about money 3576, 357 subway 1401 401 tell yall why i posted that later the weirdest thing my bill came to 11.17 oh did i just give myself a clue still on sister 552,225,2052,6556 5551 saw 388 iowa? ok jus rooting around dont worry peaches we are going to nail marg asz on one of these nos keep your eyes and your 3rd eye and intuition listen to it, it will reveal itself..........

wowowowowowowo!!!!!!!!DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS KNEW I SHULH HAVE STARTED A THREAD!!!!!!!

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2010, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

WTF i knew i was right HOPE I PLAYED IT LAST NIGHT I WAS SO TIRED!!!!!!

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

ok did you all read the post on here where i put subway subway i will post later why!!!, ok this is why i didnt post right away, i was freaked out a little, well when i posted this i had the weirdest thing actually its not weird i need to ack to nowledge this ok i had just picked up my kids from day care and i was trying to figure out what to get them to eat with no hassle they were arguing about who wants what one wanted hamburger the other pizza, and all of a sudden i look to my left and i see the subway and i say hey guys want some subway!! they say yeah!!! so i say let me turn around, my daughter she is 8 she says mom what are you doing im already headed the other way, she says subways not there where are you going i say we just opassed it, and i go back down the road to the dollar general where i saw it, there is no sub3way there and never has been, i said wow im tripping so i say there is one down the street something says look for the no there, so i look at the building in the square where its at i got a little notebook in my hand it say 0410 so i write it down, when i went to go pay for the food my debit card was declined, i thought that was weird cause i have money in the bank, again i say they dad mom God is trying to tell me something, so the price was 11.77 for 2 wsubs i write that down, and say ok thats what im playing in the p4 guess what if it did not fall in the p4 last night dont even know if i played it had about 3 hours sleep lookimg for my debit card that i lost wow, incredible never will i doubt my guides God my ancestors i was testing them telling them if this is really true show me something they did, so from now on if they confirm it im on it!!!!!!

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

ok did you all read the post on here where i put subway subway i will post later why!!!, ok this is why i didnt post right away, i was freaked out a little, well when i posted this i had the weirdest thing actually its not weird i need to ack to nowledge this ok i had just picked up my kids from day care and i was trying to figure out what to get them to eat with no hassle they were arguing about who wants what one wanted hamburger the other pizza, and all of a sudden i look to my left and i see the subway and i say hey guys want some subway!! they say yeah!!! so i say let me turn around, my daughter she is 8 she says mom what are you doing im already headed the other way, she says subways not there where are you going i say we just opassed it, and i go back down the road to the dollar general where i saw it, there is no sub3way there and never has been, i said wow im tripping so i say there is one down the street something says look for the no there, so i look at the building in the square where its at i got a little notebook in my hand it say 0410 so i write it down, when i went to go pay for the food my debit card was declined, i thought that was weird cause i have money in the bank, again i say they dad mom God is trying to tell me something, so the price was 11.77 for 2 wsubs i write that down, and say ok thats what im playing in the p4 guess what if it did not fall in the p4 last night dont even know if i played it had about 3 hours sleep lookimg for my debit card that i lost wow, incredible never will i doubt my guides God my ancestors i was testing them telling them if this is really true show me something they did, so from now on if they confirm it im on it!!!!!!

i also niotice that alot of my numbers are falling in the p4 as i requested!!! wow

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

im on it tonighty DTR and peaches thanks also been seeing trips again 2999,07080817 noit sure 5033 5520,5105

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

321 ga evenng 8/10/10