Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If U Won Mulitiple Millions, Would You Stop Playing?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Massachusetts
United States
Member #78798
August 21, 2009
336 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2010, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Yes I would stop playing. If the Jackpot got to like $100 million+, I might throw a dollar or 2 at it for old times sake.

Delaware
    United States
    Member #93503
    July 1, 2010
    453 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2010, 1:29 am - IP Logged

I would quit the Mega millions, powerball, and hot loto, but I would still play the 3 and 4's since i like the challenge of picking the numbers.

Colt45ML's avatar - 4eyes
      Jawja
      United States
      Member #87469
      February 25, 2010
      109 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2010, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Only if my new country of residence had a lottery.  Even then it wouldn't be nothing serious.  I'm of the same frame of mind as the someone that said taking care of that much money is a full time job, and I would have better things to do with my time anyway.

Be sassy and be happy.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

i will quit...want to chase other forms of randomness, want to to to other governments into placing, Pick3 and West Virginia Cash25 different ones in each province, create an LP for latin America, central America, create like a Foundation that gives scholarships to very poor people on the streets but they must study mathematics or physics and possibly work for me for: 5 years if they could work for me forever will had been nice, same thing with a field i call: Theoretical Chemistry, ...again there are several things i would like to pursue, i will quit the lottery....Will like to create a Gym with something i called: Personal Trainer home delivery trainers, pick up anyone i can find on the streets picking up thrash, pay her/him like: $50 a month so he/she work out become a fitness expert and spread the word for me working on my gym...You know there is a ton of people without work getting fat, would had prefer if it was a women, i never seen a women fitness gym, if i could do it with kids i will had done so [like a Karate school for kids but of working out with dumbells], never seen a: kids gym, seen more ballet and karate schools out there than gyms for kids/teens, want to create a computer keyboard typing competition THAT PAYS, english vocabulary competition how much english you know [possibly thesaurus]..., a banana with soymilk drink for breakfast small company for the fitness fanatic, love ping pong, prefer to play ping pong over going to a park buy lots of pingpong table create a women ping pong competition where you win a USED LAPTOP, a lamp or who knows what, chess, checkers, monopoly competition, like a huge recreation center, again there is a: LOT OF STUFF I´LL LIKE TO DO...Something is for sure: I WILL BE VERY BUSSY...

something i will do my best, is try not to get married...I SWEAR TO GOD, I CANT STAND THAT...If i wanted to urinate someone i problably go somewhere...i am not your brother and never been your brother...i cant stand the belief that certain people or everyone who wears green sweater should drive a wolskwagen...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

i will quit...want to chase other forms of randomness, want to to to other governments into placing, Pick3 and West Virginia Cash25 different ones in each province, create an LP for latin America, central America, create like a Foundation that gives scholarships to very poor people on the streets but they must study mathematics or physics and possibly work for me for: 5 years if they could work for me forever will had been nice, same thing with a field i call: Theoretical Chemistry, ...again there are several things i would like to pursue, i will quit the lottery....Will like to create a Gym with something i called: Personal Trainer home delivery trainers, pick up anyone i can find on the streets picking up thrash, pay her/him like: $50 a month so he/she work out become a fitness expert and spread the word for me working on my gym...You know there is a ton of people without work getting fat, would had prefer if it was a women, i never seen a women fitness gym, if i could do it with kids i will had done so [like a Karate school for kids but of working out with dumbells], never seen a: kids gym, seen more ballet and karate schools out there than gyms for kids/teens, want to create a computer keyboard typing competition THAT PAYS, english vocabulary competition how much english you know [possibly thesaurus]..., a banana with soymilk drink for breakfast small company for the fitness fanatic, love ping pong, prefer to play ping pong over going to a park buy lots of pingpong table create a women ping pong competition where you win a USED LAPTOP, a lamp or who knows what, chess, checkers, monopoly competition, like a huge recreation center, again there is a: LOT OF STUFF I´LL LIKE TO DO...Something is for sure: I WILL BE VERY BUSSY...

something i will do my best, is try not to get married...I SWEAR TO GOD, I CANT STAND THAT...If i wanted to urinate someone i problably go somewhere...i am not your brother and never been your brother...i cant stand the belief that certain people or everyone who wears green sweater should drive a wolskwagen...

i am not someone bad i dont even have a gun, but there are people out there who think no one could come at full speed in a car and toss a grenade out the window...When are you going to get that not everyone, LIKES THE SAME BEER YOU DO, they are not going to like it today, tomorrow more than likely anyday...feel like seeing everything the same: Rent the Movie, I Robot...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

i apologize, i get more HARRASSED....you should hear the stuff i hear everyday....i think is my complete name...has to be...today i saw someone slip something in my drink stupid me went and drank it, been feeling sick the whole day...i was at a distance thought it was the glass next to mines....

i hear what people will have for breakfast the next day....you will be surprise at what i hear...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

another type of competition i´ll like to create if i win millions is: who uses their left hand the best, for left handers who uses their, right hand the best...Would like to create a sport where people use their opposite hand/arm/leg to compete...ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO USE ALL OF THEIR BODIES otherwise you are just: HALF A MAN/women...there is the: who eats the most hot dog or who eats the most onions competitions, yet what i just describe doesnt exist....i sometimes think that by not using your opposite arm it cuts away 5 years from your lifespan...had this belief since a teen....

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2010, 12:32 am - IP Logged

another type of competition i´ll like to create if i win millions is: who uses their left hand the best, for left handers who uses their, right hand the best...Would like to create a sport where people use their opposite hand/arm/leg to compete...ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO USE ALL OF THEIR BODIES otherwise you are just: HALF A MAN/women...there is the: who eats the most hot dog or who eats the most onions competitions, yet what i just describe doesnt exist....i sometimes think that by not using your opposite arm it cuts away 5 years from your lifespan...had this belief since a teen....

Ever heard of.....ambidextrous?   I should think that people who play musical instruments or type could be considered ambidextrous.    I know some left-handed people who do things with their right hand even thought they are left-handed.   Others who write with both hands.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2010, 1:40 am - IP Logged

i´ll also go and give scholarships to people on the streets so they become: histologists [nothing to do with history but the cell], molecular biologists, geneticists, ect and they work for me or work until a certain period, like 8 years with me and for me, any little idea, any little discovery, any nook, every cranny of biology and its ramification, any possible thing we can think of...again there is a: LOT of stuff i want to do...A LOT of stuff i will/would like to do...Most of them i will not oversee them, someone will oversee it for me because i will be THAT BUSY...Call this the: CHEAP BIOLOGY...

Who said that, Beisball or Soccer players are only the profesional ones you see on tv making millions...Beisball/soccer can be started ANYWHERE with ANY BUDGET...and is funny because professional soccer and beisball need anyone playing soccer on the street to promote the sport...Biology and all other fields need all the help they can get...Not just biology but how to better the world....

it pisses me off sometimes why i am not rich...THERE IS ALWAYS WORK TO DO...ALWAYS....