Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hottest Lottery Numbers for Mega Million

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CopyCat.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #1289
March 22, 2003
473 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever heard of Dr. Bejamin Sommers? A Mathematican and computer Designer.  He has all the hot numbers for each State that has fell for the M.M.   I will Start out with Ohio, He saids that these numbers are hot and fall for Ohio 07,13,15,39  Don't know how true it is, but I will try them. Give me your State  and I will give you the  Hottest numbers that he gives for you State.There are 4 numbers that he has listed for each State.That falls all the time, Any State. Could be some winners.

Hi Marcie,

Thanks for the numbers, nice picture, which one is you?  Plus thanks for all of your work on this site, I know everyone appeciates it very much.  Plus your husbands dreams....

Have a great week,

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2010, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie,

Thanks for the numbers, nice picture, which one is you?  Plus thanks for all of your work on this site, I know everyone appeciates it very much.  Plus your husbands dreams....

Have a great week,

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well which one do you think is me?I am Marcie, and He is a Jazz Artist   I am standing next to. He use to Play with Kenny G. years ago. this picture is about 10 or 12 yrs.old.

Thanks!!! Didn't you know I was a Lady,from my Name?Well I hope it helped Mi. 2 of the numbers came the 02 and the 12.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #1289
      March 22, 2003
      473 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie, I am so sorry for that, my eyes need a tune up so that is why I was not able to see the picture very well.  My grandson says when I get my eyes checked I should also get the miracle ear, one thing positive is that I can now lip read.

Have a good week,

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$